N.H. man charged in killing of Lowell...

N.H. man charged in killing of Lowell school staffer

There are 4 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Apr 23, 2008, titled N.H. man charged in killing of Lowell school staffer. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

An unshaven, disheveled Benjamin L. Duling Sr. shuffled into Milford District Court yesterday in shackles to be charged with second-degree murder in the stabbing death of his girlfriend, Shelly McGrade, a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

A Waste

United States

#1 Apr 23, 2008
Once again a BOYFRIEND does away with a loving mother.My sympathy to these four children.Can't these men just walk away and cool off for a while? To kill childrens mothers is the LOWEST you can go. I hope he gets the maximum sentence for this heartless crime.
I agree

Irving, TX

#2 Apr 24, 2008
I agree with "a waste" Why can't men just walk away? And is doubly sad that these children had to witness everything. And what on earth does each of their salaries have to do with the murder? Is it supposed to make it okay since they made good money? A woman was killed, 4 children have lost their mother, I'm sure what Shelly made is the least of their worries at this point.. Shame on the news for reporting this!
typical

San Diego, CA

#3 Apr 24, 2008
Typical of the Lowell Sun to post the salaries of the victim and assailant. Is this relevant???
Lowell

Lowell, MA

#4 Apr 25, 2008
My heart goes out to the children. I hope that justice will be served.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: RDP Water Systems Plumbing (May '09) Oct 15 Babalugatz 2
News N.H. judge says she closes eyes, but doesn't sl... (Feb '06) Sep 25 Stephen D Clark 248
attempted murder and unlawful detention by merc... (Feb '12) Sep '17 Abigail 3
Review: Cardiff Management Inc (Apr '10) Jan '17 Nope 8
News Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Oct '16 a fat arse 315
Hillary clinton IRS investigation (Jul '16) Jul '16 Norman VN 1
Hillary Clinton (Feb '16) Feb '16 BeatClintons 1

Milford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milford Mortgages