Mother Murdered, Young Daughter Wound...

Mother Murdered, Young Daughter Wounded In Attack

There are 1 comment on the WBZ TV story from Oct 6, 2009, titled Mother Murdered, Young Daughter Wounded In Attack. In it, WBZ TV reports that:

Share + Oct 5, 2009 8:34 pm US/Eastern MONT VERNON, N.H. 1 of 1 Police cars outside the Mont Vernon, N.H., home where a mother was murdered and her 11-year-old daughter was found with her throat slashed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBZ TV.

“Think globally, act locally...”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 6, 2009
Words fail me, for the horror of this situation, for the horror of a young, bright woman's life cut short in her own home, for the beautiful child left shattered and broken in the front yard, for the Father and husband away on business received the unthinkable phone call, for the monstrous fiendish children who perpetrated this absolutely disgusting act.

My heart goes out also to the parents of these evil children...it must hurt beyond bearing to see those you love accused of such atrocities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two arrested for Litchfield burglaries (Oct '13) May 9 Counselor Peter 27
News A harp seal rescued in Hampton last month will ... Mar '18 DeDominicis 1
And the $560m Powerball winner is.... Mar '18 Pa Sibbillitee 1
Loan Shark or loan lender (Jun '17) Mar '18 jean 3
News Winning ticket in $560 million Powerball drawin... Jan '18 Community 1
News Clinton won't answer Keystone pipeline question (Jul '15) Dec '17 Dig Gravers 34
News Judge denies New London doctor's request to get... Dec '17 frosty7530 1

Milford Jobs

Personal Finance

Milford Mortgages