North Middlesex officials to Mason, N...

North Middlesex officials to Mason, N.H.: Join our district

There are 1 comment on the Lowell Sun story from Aug 29, 2008, titled North Middlesex officials to Mason, N.H.: Join our district. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Representatives from the North Middlesex Regional School District trekked out to Mason, Town Hall last night to woo voters and parents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

KILLKILLKILL

Madison, NJ

#1 Aug 29, 2008
Only 30% of Mascenic students go to college because the other 70% drop out to have kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walker looks to build momentum in for early pri... Sep 1 Bikers sux 3
News Two arrested for Litchfield burglaries (Oct '13) Sep 1 6 god 16
News Same-sex couples feel relief as N.H. allows mar... (Jun '09) Aug 28 ANNONYMOUS 78
News Kinder Morgan shrinks proposed pipeline size Aug '15 John Gorham- Rich... 1
News Clinton won't answer Keystone pipeline question Jul '15 Le Jimbo 33
News Record reveals Lowell school worker's anguish a... (May '08) Jul '15 Sharon 39
News Trump has supporters cheering despite hits from... Jul '15 blacksaint 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milford Mortgages