N.H. judge says she closes eyes, but doesn't sleep in court

Full story: Boston Herald

N.H. judge says she closes eyes, but doesn't sleep in court By Associated Press Friday, February 10, 2006 - Updated: 05:04 PM EST C ONCORD, N.H. - A Rockingham County judge accused of dozing off during a sexual ...

Comments (Page 13)

Showing posts 241 - 248 of248
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lip

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Judged:

Melissa, please give an update. I understand everything you have said. People are evil
That-Melissa-chi ck

Rochester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Ok Melissa is a sick person who is not of sound mind at all she remarried only this time her husband is not a child molester he is a murderer her new boyfriend put Melissa's elderly grandmother on "time out" the new husband pushed her "a little to hard" into her room the elderly lady then fell to the floor breaking her hip I really hope that her little girls turn out nothing like that back stabbing psychotic person I cant call that a woman because she will tell you all about how moral and ethical and she has had it so hard when in fact she has no morals ethics and if her life has been so hard then maybe she should not have stabbed every person that has ever tried to help her in the back and I have no idea how she lives with herself she is a horrible person and deserves to be in jail
Melissa OBrien

Dover, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Shut up Traci you are so transparent. All you do is lie and abuse children. You are a drunk and a poser. Why don't you ever use your real name? I always know it is you. You are so stupid and your obsession with me is just plain creepy.
Melissa OBrien

Dover, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

How is that Domestic Violence Restraining order working for you? You make me sick. You are drunk & rambling again, making No Sense. If I stab people in the back then why is that I have hundreds of friends? All of which are life long friends. You are not liked by anyone.. Co-Workers hate you, neighbors hate you, children hate you.. You make people sick. Come on, Greg is a murderer now? Is he in prison for murder? You are so stupid. Your just mad because Greg beat the shit out Ray. Get over it. Greg gets out soon and I am sure he will be interested in this new lie your telling. You really will never learn.
Amused in NH

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

LOL You can't spell either: It's "You're (not "your")obviously not TOO (not "to") with it." If there (not "their") is a hell...definitely (not "definitly")...anywa y, best of luck with all that.
melissa spinner wrote:
You were on the Jury? That is a scary scary thought. You cant even spell. did you know that his ex-wife made the same false allegations in her first divorce? Did you know that his arrest warrent was obtained illegally? Did you know that the alleged victims written statement to the police is nothing like the story she told on the stand? Wow I am horrified that another human beings life was in the hands of someone who can not even spell simple words like sentence or bitching. Thank You for posting this though it will serve helpful at the new trial. Coffey was absolutly nodding off. How do you explain the 7 people who have all witnessed this gross abuse of our judicial system? Most of whom won their cases before her. How do you explain that? Your obviously not to with it, I mean come on my 8 year old can spell and type better than you. If their is a hell, you will most definitly end up their. Our jury sucked! They did not do their job as jurors and in fact this post will be added to our claim of jury misconduct.Be careful in calling me a liar, because you are also calling the other jurors liars and the reverend and 5 members of his church and the several other people who have also seen the judge's misconduct.
peek a boo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

These forums are such a waste, never much info but always plenty of hate.
Alan

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Fred Cote Nauvoo, IL aka Alfred F Cote Boy Scout Leader traveled around country abusing children. He altered his name, changed his birthday and set up his wife as a Cub Scout Den Leader to work around efforts by BSA to keep him away for children in Scouts. Tags:Boy Scouts Child Sex Abuse,Pedophile,Alfred Francis Cote,Derry NH,Fred Cote,Great River Contractors Nauvoo IL;John L Cote,LDS Mormon,Boy Scout Perversion Files,NH,Sex Abuse Derry New Hampshire,Sex Abuse Troop 412 Derry NH,Sex Abuse Troop 393 Manchester NH,Mormon Bishop Paul Chapman,Indiana,Illinois,Monee ,Chicago Heights IL,DOB 2 3 58,Sex Abuse Region 18 Vocational Education Exeter NH,Dorothy A Wilson picked up certified letter on behalf of Pedophile Cote Dec 24 1984,Danville NH,Teacher,Ambulance Owner,daughter Veronica,Wife of Pedophile Cotes is Evelyn O Cotes Den Leader Pack 107,Nauvoo IL,

http://www.scribd.com/doc/116030475/Alfred-F-...
Bensley reality

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Her mind is on vacation and her mouth is working overtime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 248 of248
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Milford Discussions

Search the Milford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Merrimack Police (Jul '09) Tue rs5050rs 256
Review: Harvard Management Solutions (Apr '09) Jun 19 Mike 12
Jehovah's Witnesses Thank Jack and Dottie Zyla (May '13) Jun 15 JWs R Cult 5
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Jun '14 bozo 298
Three NH students named Presidential Scholars Jun '14 CALHIGH 1
N.H. man charged in racism case shoots self in ... (Dec '13) May '14 GOTP 2
Hollis Teen Arrested After Overdose At High School (Apr '08) May '14 reality is a crutch 40
•••
•••

Milford News Video

•••
•••

Milford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Milford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE