Never again

There are 8 comments on the The Cabinet/STPNS story from Jul 31, 2008, titled Never again. In it, The Cabinet/STPNS reports that:

Thirty-five years have passed since the nearly naked body of Charlotte Davis' 12-year-old son was found under the snow in a remote woodland in Hollis, a .22 caliber bullet lodged in his brain.But for Davis, the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cabinet/STPNS.

Rich

Londonderry, NH

#1 Aug 2, 2008
How come there are no pictures of the perp anywhere on the internet? One would think that such a high-profile case would yield such a picture somewhere, even an old picture dating back to the time of the original case. I am also surprised that the perp was not subjected to some "prison justice."
deborah

AOL

#2 Aug 2, 2008
I will never forget the day I heard about this sweet young boy. At the time I had two young boys. I thank God that they are now men and I still have them with me. I cannot even imagine the pain the family had to suffer. I now live about a mile from rideout road. I cannot even go down that road without thinking about that sweet innocent child and the monster.
God wants us to forgive, but I don't think God could even forgive the way this child was taken!
If he does get out, I hope the devil is waiting!!!
kab

Hillsboro, NH

#3 Aug 6, 2008
Rich , I saw this murderers picture on the wmur website. His face is covered in hair as if he;s trying to hide behind it somehow. I honestly don't understand how this murderer received such a light sentence,but I'm pray that the sentence that waits for him after death will be much more appropriate !
J Utsler

Barre, VT

#4 Aug 8, 2010
Another convicted Juggalo
Peter

United States

#5 Aug 19, 2010
Perhaps someone could arbitrarily mention where this guy could be found.
You know, just as a matter of curiosity.
Nothing more.
Bobby D

Wyoming, RI

#6 Aug 23, 2010
Peter wrote:
Nothing more.
Yes, I was thinking the same thing.
Dave D

Windham, NH

#7 Sep 1, 2010
Here is a link to a page with the information about this story.

http://www.stpns.net/view_article.html...
gotaway

Concord, MA

#8 Sep 20, 2013
Peter wrote:
Nothing more.
Last I knew hillsboro, nh
Also he is on the RSO list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton won't answer Keystone pipeline question 1 hr Butters 32
News Record reveals Lowell school worker's anguish a... (May '08) Jul 25 Sharon 39
News Trump has supporters cheering despite hits from... Jul 21 blacksaint 2
News Lyndeborough: Police, fire buildings mulled Jul 21 Grunt56 5
News 'Say 2016!' Sisters snag selfies with president... Jul 20 goonsquad 1
News Walker looks to build momentum in for early pri... Jul 17 Billy 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul 15 Grunt56 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milford Mortgages