a kissing cousin bernette todempsey

a kissing cousin bernette todempsey

Posted in the Milford Forum

crazy woman

Mount Washington, KY

#1 May 1, 2013
WATCH OUT FOR BERNETTE SHE DOES DOPE, AND SHE IS A TROUBLE MAKER, ALL WOMAN WATCH OUT SHE GOES WITH ALL MEN. AND TO BEAT SHE IS IN LOVE WITH HER COUSIN, SHE LIFT HER KIDS TO BE WITH A MEN SHE FOUND ON THE PC. SHE CAUSE HER HUSBAND DEATH. WATCH OUT FOR
Jessica Whitt 18

Cleveland, OH

#2 May 4, 2013
First off she does NOT do dope, she is not a trouble maker. She is Not in love with her cousin. you dont know what is going on, so you need to shut your mouth grandma, When you post th
Jessica Whitt 18

Cleveland, OH

#3 May 4, 2013
When you post things on my facebook that i dont want on there YES i will take it off. You have No right to send message to her or my man. Saying that crap.
crazy man phil

Mount Washington, KY

#4 May 5, 2013
Jessica Whitt 18 wrote:
First off she does NOT do dope, she is not a trouble maker. She is Not in love with her cousin. you dont know what is going on, so you need to shut your mouth grandma, When you post th
She does do drugs and alcohol. She is a trouble maker as she stirs trouble with all families and cannot control her own family problems.Love or lust is when you would do ANYTHING for your kissin cousins. It is a shame that you care more for your fake troublesome cousins than you would your own grandma. Nobody is going to shut your grandma's mouth, especially where truth is. As in the past, you put your kissin cousin first and you should stay out of it, Jessie. The two of you cousins belong with each other as you only care about yourselves in getting what you want.
crazy man phil

Mount Washington, KY

#5 May 5, 2013
Jessica Whitt 18 wrote:
When you post things on my facebook that i dont want on there YES i will take it off. You have No right to send message to her or my man. Saying that crap.
I put that on your facebook, Jessie. You and your dad were the one that had problems and got us involved with your cousin. You know that I don't like her for putting your great grandma in the nursing home, which ultimately caused her death. She also used your family to deal with her ex, Walter, who then commited suicide. The crap that got started was from you guys telling your grandma these problems. Quit being sneaky and going from side to side in telling things. You sound like your FAVORITE cousin now. You and your dad always want to get grandma involved and when she does, you turn against her like she is the bad person. What was on your Man's facebook was the truth about kissin cousin. I decided that I had enough of this whole family situation! You can just leave us alone and go live with Bernette. I don't want you here after treating your loving grandma theway you did. Jessie, you are almost 18, but you really need to learn how to grow up and appreciate the ones that really loved you.
crazy woman

Mount Washington, KY

#6 May 5, 2013
This is to bernette, jessie told me about your dope and you lost it and josh found it, she and donnie told me a lot of stuff about you and what you did to walter taking his 1,300.00 to pay your bills while you were living with matt. and how you pawn walter,s fourwheeler to get money to get matt out of jail. they said you and matt fights all the time. and they said they do not like matt. how would i know all this dam things less they tell me. so go trust and your cousins now.
crazy woman

Mount Washington, KY

#7 May 5, 2013
Well does the cat got your alls tongue ?
Whatever

Delaware, OH

#8 May 6, 2013
Yea thats why you married your cousin
crary woman

Mount Washington, KY

#9 May 6, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Yea thats why you married your cousin
NO I MARRIRD PHIL YOU DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!
crary woman

Mount Washington, KY

#10 May 6, 2013
ha haha ha
crary woman

Mount Washington, KY

#11 May 6, 2013
phil said if you have something to say to us you have his phone # you shit ass!!
crary woman

Mount Washington, KY

#12 May 6, 2013
cat got your tongue?
crary woman

Mount Washington, KY

#13 May 7, 2013
Hey bernette how about that basement when matt was not there. And you kissing cousins stay down the till morning drinking jack by you all self well did you tell matt about that see i know about!!
do not care

Dallas, TX

#14 May 7, 2013
crazy woman wrote:
WATCH OUT FOR BERNETTE SHE DOES DOPE, AND SHE IS A TROUBLE MAKER, ALL WOMAN WATCH OUT SHE GOES WITH ALL MEN. AND TO BEAT SHE IS IN LOVE WITH HER COUSIN, SHE LIFT HER KIDS TO BE WITH A MEN SHE FOUND ON THE PC. SHE CAUSE HER HUSBAND DEATH. WATCH OUT FOR
that name is bernette dempsey not todempsey
crazy woman

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 May 30, 2013
Lady beware of her.
crazy woman

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 May 31, 2013
Jessica Whitt 18 wrote:
It is a shame lori whitt has to use her own kid name on here, she does not have the balls to talk to me in her own names.hey lori tell matt you do not like him like you tell every one esle, two face if i ever seem. you and her go together. STOP USING J OK BECAUSE I WILL SEE YOU ALL AGAIN!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Juszczyk Jun 26 TooSad 7
Kimberly Louiselle ?? Murder unsolved. Can you ... (Oct '10) Jun 26 DFed 102
do not shop at art van (Nov '06) Jun 19 Anonymous 267
News 'Meet Your Muslim Neighbor' (Oct '09) Jun 18 Here boy 1,122
Warren MI Police One Cop who needs help! (Nov '07) Jun 14 Radar Love in Warren 128
Andrew James Christiansen May '17 Older lady from W... 3
A guy named Mike May '17 Older lady from W... 1

Milford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milford Mortgages