Milford man stabbed repeatedly, girlf...

Milford man stabbed repeatedly, girlfriend jailed

There are 25 comments on the Milford Times story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Milford man stabbed repeatedly, girlfriend jailed. In it, Milford Times reports that:

A Milford woman is in the Oakland County Jail after reportedly attacking her boyfriend with a butcher knife and a broken bottle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milford Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
One Of DDs Jurors

United States

#22 May 29, 2009
Hello all. I was one of the Juror's on DD's case. The case has ended today.
I can tell you that everyone there truly sympathized with DD and by the end of it we all hated Sheldon and I agree that in my opinion he belongs in jail. But unfortunately DD did attack him in a rage and we found little reason to say she defended herself (although we really wish we could have!)
The verdict we gave was guilty of the lesser charge of Frivolous Assault.
I do not believe DD will get any jail time. The judge assured us that whatever sentencing he comes up with it will not involve additional jail time.
This case was truly a tragedy and I hope for DD's sake that she learns from this incident and seeks counciling for her baby's sake. And she definitely needs to get as far away from Sheldon as possible.
During Sheldon's testimony he mentioned that he was moving back to Vietnam. So hopefully he won't be a problem anymore.
mel

South Lyon, MI

#23 Jun 10, 2009
poor dd ,i hope the judge change his mind. just hope on 6-17-09 she get out.
One Of DDs Jurors

Waterford, MI

#24 Jun 10, 2009
mel wrote:
poor dd ,i hope the judge change his mind. just hope on 6-17-09 she get out.
You can definitely have high hopes on that. As I said in my last comment the judge assured us that whatever his sentence would be it would not involve more jail time.

But she is going to get sentenced with something. Like it or not she still stabbed someone in a fit of rage. Even if sheldon was a jerk and probably belongs in jail more than DD does he still deserves protection from the law. We can't just declare open season on jerks.
The Warden

Detroit, MI

#25 Jun 15, 2009
Send DD to PRISON 5-15 years!!!!
dd-the Wacko-Nutcase

Warren, MI

#26 Jun 27, 2009
Dear Unknown. You were not there when this whole thing happened. I do not mind you calling me WACKO and NUTCASE. You can call me any names you like. It is not the first time someone calls me names. In fact, I heard worse everyday. I would only ask that you refrain from calling these wonderfull, intelligent ladies that do know and support me, names such as "idiots" or whatever you believe them to be. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know lee garry bush (Jun '10) 5 hr Fub 5
News Nude photo for teen costs S. Lyon teacher his job (May '06) Sun Your peer 31
Myers Market on Federal & Hudson in Warren Nov 22 CharMyers 1
Warren MI Police One Cop who needs help! (Nov '07) Nov 17 Sue 121
The Tabernacle Church (Jul '15) Nov 17 wonderfemale 45
PO Box 1022, Wixom, MI 48393 (Jul '13) Nov 16 michael47362 55
News Railmark kept almost $130,000 of Sault tour tra... Nov 15 McCafe 1

Milford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milford Mortgages