Milford man stabbed repeatedly, girlfriend jailed

Feb 12, 2009 Full story: Milford Times 25

A Milford woman is in the Oakland County Jail after reportedly attacking her boyfriend with a butcher knife and a broken bottle.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
carla

Port Townsend, WA

#1 Feb 25, 2009
I am saddened by the entire situation. Of course there are always unexpected situations that result in unfortunate circumstances; but as a friend and customer of Dee Dee's I can say that this is a woman that for some time has had layers peeled away from herself that caught up with her. I don't condone the violence however another degree could be p.p.d. Her baby is very young and she could be battling the depression that is not yet treated. My prayers and love goes to her. Shelton her husband is a womanizer, controlling, igorant and self richeous man. She will get through this thankfully with out the leash from him.
sara

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2009
I cannot even begin to explain how unfortunate this entire situation is! I have been a customer of Dee Dee's for 8 years and I cannot believe her and Sheldon's relationship has come to this. He was always ignorant and drove away so much of her business. I, myself have felt very uncomfortable when he is there. I am not saying I agree with what she did, however she was probably driven to it. after having their first child he began an outside relationship while in another country, leaving the finances and new born with Dee Dee. I'm sure this incident is a result of post pardom depression. like I said before, this is not something that I condone, but if someone as calm and intelligent as Dee Dee could do this, there must be a reason. I have to say as well that for the length they were married, at least once every 3 months she would have bruises and cuts that were nasty enough to be brough up, and she would have no explaination that made sense! She and her daughter are in my prayers and for Trace's sake, I hope she is not punished for too long so that her daughter won't be raized by that disgusting man!
lori

Walled Lake, MI

#3 Mar 11, 2009
I can not believe what happened. De De, she is a nice person.I can't believe she still staying with that asshole,excuse my french. The cop need to look into his relation .all I know he is married to another woman in another country.He is disgusting man.I felt very uncomfortable when he is in a salon.I will not go to that salon if,De De isn't there.I felt sorry for the workers in that place.I know one of them will stay until the court is over.she said if De De doesn't get out .she'll be out from that salon.
nicole

Tavares, FL

#4 Mar 17, 2009
When I heard about the incident with Sheldon and Dee my heart fell to the ground. I've been a customer of Dee Dee for over 7 yrs. I've met Sheldon on many occasions and heard the verbal and mental abuse and then seen the bruises that were put on her. The man for god sakes left to her country only after 1-month of having a child with Dee Dee and had sexual relations with many other women. I don't agree the the attack but there's always two sides to a story and one can only push someone over the edge so far, then they snap. My thoughts and prayers are with Dee and her daughter.
Tiffany White Lake MI

Commerce Township, MI

#5 Mar 19, 2009
my heart go out to DD and the baby they are in my
prayer. I Just came back to work for DD's Salon
to help her out with the business, is any one who
loves DD please come to the Salon show your support to DD and the baby of course Sheldon/boyfriend not gonna be there. All I know DD is a hard working woman, good person, she willing to anybody if she could, all of the clients love her.
Unknown

White Lake, MI

#6 Mar 22, 2009
Are you people complete idoits? She attacked the man and stabbed him. Who cares if she cut your hair or whatever. Send the wacko to prison. Nobody cares if he had one wife per country. If she knew thats her fault for staying with him. LOCK HER UP AND GET THE NUTCASE OFF THE STREETS
elizabeth

Highland, MI

#7 Mar 23, 2009
I am horrified about this whole situation. I didn't even believe this story until I saw it for myself...I have been a loyal customer of dee dees for years and she is a sweet loving person. She had to have been pushed very hard mentally, she would not have done anything that drastic if there wasn't a reason. I'm not justifying what she did but I believe she is a good person deep down. I can't stand her husband and I'm not surprised at all the negative comments toward him on this site, he is annoying, loud, degrading and rude. I feel so sad and I support her and will keep her and baby truce in my prayers.
a customer

Hartland, MI

#8 Mar 25, 2009
Unknown wrote:
Are you people complete idoits? She attacked the man and stabbed him. Who cares if she cut your hair or whatever. Send the wacko to prison. Nobody cares if he had one wife per country. If she knew thats her fault for staying with him. LOCK HER UP AND GET THE NUTCASE OFF THE STREETS
Let's just hope ur never attacked by an abuser, would not want you on my jury
customer

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Mar 25, 2009
to the unknown writter ,you can said whatever you want.DD ,she is a very nice person.i hope none of your family members have to face the abuser,and you might think twice about your comments.FOR BITTER SWEET YOU CAN LIVE WITH HIM ..............
customer

Grand Rapids, MI

#10 Mar 26, 2009
Unknown wrote:
if u don't know the person,don't judge.he is the nutcase.my prayer are for DD's ,and her baby.she is the victim.he should been in prison not her.
customer

Commerce Township, MI

#11 Apr 4, 2009
I been DD clients for years, and I feel very uncomfertable when her idoits boyfriend in the salon. She is the victim. He should been in jail
instead of her, and lock him up for good. I hope the judge will look at her side and let her out
before her baby's first birthday. They're in my prayer.
Customer

Milford, MI

#12 Apr 8, 2009
Sheldon is a very sly devil. He knows how to push DeeDee's buttons and he got her to react just how he wanted! He treats all of these women like they are his personal slaves, just make him money and do as he says and shut up. Sorry to say he will be in big trouble because he has chased away the customers and soon his gravy train will end and I for one will not give any of my money to him. Hope he falls behind in his child support and his X will put him in jail, what a dead beat! I am writing the judge a letter as to the character of DeeDee and her responsibility to be a good Mom and a productive hard working person. Too bad no one can say the same about Sheldon!
marie

Grand Rapids, MI

#14 Apr 14, 2009
we can all get togather and sign a petition for her .Tell the judge our side of the story ,of what we have seen of DD V. Sheldon. we have been known the devil will show his true color.
YouAreAnIdiot

White Lake, MI

#15 Apr 19, 2009
marie wrote:
we can all get togather and sign a petition for her .Tell the judge our side of the story ,of what we have seen of DD V. Sheldon. we have been known the devil will show his true color.
You have no "side of the story" you were not there when the incident happened. There was no excuse for this attack. Amazing how you try to justify it, if it were your loved one that was attacked, you'd think differently. Funny how that works.
marie

Grand Rapids, MI

#16 May 3, 2009
YouAreAnIdiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no "side of the story" you were not there when the incident happened. There was no excuse for this attack. Amazing how you try to justify it, if it were your loved one that was attacked, you'd think differently. Funny how that works.
IT IS FUNNY HOW THAT WORKS. I HAVE SEEN DD WITH BLACK EYES AND BRUISED ON THE SIDE OF HER BODY,AND THAT IS NO ACCIDENT. LIKE I'VE SAID PUT THE AHOLE IN PRISON.
LISA

Grand Rapids, MI

#17 May 3, 2009
Tiffany White Lake MI wrote:
my heart go out to DD and the baby they are in my
prayer. I Just came back to work for DD's Salon
to help her out with the business, is any one who
loves DD please come to the Salon show your support to DD and the baby of course Sheldon/boyfriend not gonna be there. All I know DD is a hard working woman, good person, she willing to anybody if she could, all of the clients love her.
He is always at the salon,and all of you are supporting Sheldon not DD.All the money from the salon goes to Sheldon not DD.
A loyal Friend

Hartland, MI

#18 May 13, 2009
For those that would like to help DD her trial date is 5/21 @ 8:30. You can contact her attorney Jim Amberg. Sorry site would not allow me to send ph #, but he is on Orchard Lake rd in Keego Harbor. She is has been in there too long.
highland

White Lake, MI

#19 May 14, 2009
i dont know these two people but i would of done the same thing she did men can be very mean and us women can only take so much from these typ of men hope she gets out of this
your good buddy

Livonia, MI

#20 May 28, 2009
To me DD is a very great and nice kind of heart person. there must be a tremendous reason why she did this.but to me a great friends and a employer working for her over 5yrs , she is a very hard working and caring person. never think she would ever do such a thing. and just to DEFENSE herself. to me if someone would harm me and violence hurting to, i have to defense myself.
Religious1

Milford, MI

#21 May 28, 2009
Like most prior clients of DD, I concur with the statements regarding Sheldon is all of the above and more-going to Vietname and bringing back innocent women/girls - to put big bucks in his pocket. Yes,--he everyone was silent and frightened when he came in the shop. I was amazed DD chose jail; however I then thought she was probably protecting herself from this abusive man (who, by the way tossed her two month old at her in the air-witnessed by many!!) SICK MAN-he belongs in jail!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republican mayor sued for comparing atheists to... 11 hr Brian Adam 4
Flooding in metro Detroit a call to action on c... 22 hr Its all B S 5
Human remains found in 55-gallon drum in Plymou... Sep 25 Flea 4
warren forum .net Sep 24 granny49 2
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Sep 22 JAH 170
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Sep 22 gamy 97
Judge Brian MacKenzie (Oct '07) Sep 22 Wes 925
Milford Dating
Find my Match

Milford Jobs