Portion of Huron River Monitored afte...

Portion of Huron River Monitored after Fuel Spill

There are 2 comments on the WWUP-TV Cadillac story from Jan 23, 2008, titled Portion of Huron River Monitored after Fuel Spill. In it, WWUP-TV Cadillac reports that:

Hazardous materials crews are monitoring the Huron River in Milford. This after a plow and salt truck caught fire Tuesday and leaked hydraulic fluid and diesel fuel into a storm drain that spills into the ... via WWUP-TV Cadillac

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWUP-TV Cadillac.

Mark

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#1 Jan 24, 2008
It is shame for MIlford. Why City Officails will not stop the heavy traffic in MIlford.
This is only beginnig of many coming problems.
I would like ask City Milford Officials take the tour around 4 Pm - 6 Pm and observe the traffic.
Maybe this will be the wake up call.
It is danger.
Mark
Jimmy

Southgate, MI

#2 Jun 24, 2008
Hey Mark, maybe they should bulldoze all the historic buildings and destroy the beautiful park land because the traffic is too heavy. Why not five lane roads in Milford....great idea dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
July 13, 2017 - Lights in the Sky Sep 30 Megan 3
News Michigan Star Clipper Dinner train makes last run (Jan '09) Sep 23 Ron 6
News Faith in divine intervention overpowers medical... (Aug '08) Sep '17 Bridget Howe 8
blight harassment (Feb '08) Sep '17 Auntyaya38 24
Old Buildings in Newport (Oct '14) Sep '17 Dennis 2
News JDS Ink hopes to leave mark in Milford (Jul '09) Aug '17 Concerned Artist 28
Kimberly Louiselle ?? Murder unsolved. Can you ... (Oct '10) Aug '17 Cindy 122

Milford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milford Mortgages