veronica

White Lake, MI

#22 Jan 14, 2009
marissa wrote:
I am only 25 and I grew up in this park and high;and hills. they wernt this bad even back in 2001. But now there are only a few run down trailers left with nothing but junkies. It is sad that the little kids have to be exposed to this life style.
junkies are you kidding me we are not junkies so get your story straight just because some of us people are bad dont mean you can put everyone in one catagory
Jab

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Feb 11, 2009
Troy Villa Mobile Park is a safe place to live.. Clean and neat .. I feel safe living at this park .. Better than other places for sure .. Come and join the park with us.
audrey

Grand Rapids, MI

#24 Feb 20, 2009
that is the nastiest park around! We had someone offer us a free trailer there once,noway!!! they would have to pay us to live there!! i care about who my kids are friends with!!
debbie

Milford, MI

#25 Feb 21, 2009
I also live in a mobile home park. I live next to a empty lot. I still have decorations from xmas in my yard. The kids of all ages know that I will not hestitate to whip a butt if needed.I had one kid tell me that he was going to get his mom. I told him to go ahead because she needs her butt kicked right along with his because she did not teach manners. I had to grab a couple boys a few years ago. The boys are now in their early twenties and when they see me they say hello and show alot of respect. the problem with kids today is they think that noone can touch them. Parents think that as long as I think I know where my kid is that is fine. Realty check. I know every kid my children is with and they all know that if the parents can not control them and they are around me I will.I do check on my kids unexpectedly. never know when Mom is going to show up. Instead of parents being into themselves get into your kids. Most of the biggest drug users are not from the parks. I know alot of kids that come into my park that live in hundred thousand dollar homes. But, because mommy and daddy are who they are the kids are perfect. Wrong! I wish the rich punks would stay away from my kids because they would have the dope before most kids in a park would. believe me. My kids are into sports at one of the highschools and I know every kid that is smoking dope or drinking on the weekend. To tell the parents is useless. All you get is not my child. The parents are the fools.
Recovery Agent

White Lake, MI

#26 Apr 7, 2009
Alright, I came from a very very nice neighborhood in South Redford. It was the quietest neighborhood in Redford seeing how I lived in many homes in Redford most of my life. I absolutely loved it. Well I am 25 now and seeing how times are bad, my parents are in there 70's now, and I am saving for a home, I moved in with my parents to Highland Greens Estates in Highland Michigan. They lost there 2 1/2 lot, 5000 gallon pond, fully landscaped backyard. 3 bedrooms and a full finished basement. They had no choice but to find the cheapest living possible and I have an Aunt who lives in and suggested Highland Greens. They lost $1200 a month income and couldn't afford their home anymore.
By the way I am a repo man and bouncer at many night clubs in the metro area. I am very good at surveillance, I notice and watch absolutely everything around me. It's my job! Since I have been here I have called and had two young 12 year old boys arrested for attempted breaking and entering. Caught a teenager coming out of our neighbors home and found out a short time later he robbed his house. Had little 15 year old's completely disrespect me and my family. Found out our circle had every car broken into it. And overheard teenagers talking about oral sex and sex loudly while walking by our home. I also had some teenagers try messing with my dog and I had to tell them "How would you like it if I messed with you that way?". Not only that the water here is NOT drinkable!
This is NOT a good place to live no matter what anyone tells you. As soon as I can, my parents are moving in with me in the home I buy. I have my pistol sitting next to my bed every night. Fully loaded and ready for anything. My father has his ready when I am not home. I am not fooling around with these people in here. YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING ON MY BLOCK. I will protect my family and I at all costs. I know for a fact if you let the maintenance people in your house and they like what they see, they will break in and take it. I have heard this from so so many people.
THIS PLACE IS GARBAGE!!! STAY AWAY!!! And CHECK THE SEX OFFENDERS LIST FOR THIS AREA. There are at least 20 sex offenders male AND FEMALE, living in this park!!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK!! I see 7 and 8 year old girls running around in bikinis in the middle of the summer!!! ARE YOU NUTS?!?! THIS PLACE IS A MAD HOUSE!!
Joshua

Springfield, MO

#27 May 22, 2009
Maybe you should be more involved in what your child does so she isn't mixed up with trouble makers. It isn't the place your daughter is going, it is the fact that you have no clue about what she is doing until it is too late. Every community has problems and to think otherwise is just like something someone from Bloomfield Hills would do. You are a great parent! Keep up the bashing of a place you had an issue with instead of being involved with your child. Remember it is the place they went, not your influence as a parent or their free will that caused your daughter to do what she did.
Observer

White Lake, MI

#28 Jun 17, 2009
Ugly, ugly place. Cops are always there. I see them gather out front often. Young girl was killed and raped by her brother just in January. Made all the news. There was another young woman who died there earlier this year. Apparently from drugs. Robbery, murder, drugs, yikes. You'd think this was the inner city. I am sure there are good people living there. I know a couple folks that live there and they are decent people. I feel sorry for them because they have to deal with all of this. They are also victims of the trailer park owners. Charge them a bunch of money and at the end of it all they can't afford to get rid of their mobile. I think satan has set up shop over there. Seems the evil really pulls the young ones in. Parents fault, maybe. Perverted and wicked society that has lost sight of our once shared moral values seems more likely to me.
diana1117

White Lake, MI

#29 Jun 25, 2009
Recovery Agent wrote:
Alright, I came from a very very nice neighborhood in South Redford. It was the quietest neighborhood in Redford seeing how I lived in many homes in Redford most of my life. I absolutely loved it. Well I am 25 now and seeing how times are bad, my parents are in there 70's now, and I am saving for a home, I moved in with my parents to Highland Greens Estates in Highland Michigan. They lost there 2 1/2 lot, 5000 gallon pond, fully landscaped backyard. 3 bedrooms and a full finished basement. They had no choice but to find the cheapest living possible and I have an Aunt who lives in and suggested Highland Greens. They lost $1200 a month income and couldn't afford their home anymore.
By the way I am a repo man and bouncer at many night clubs in the metro area. I am very good at surveillance, I notice and watch absolutely everything around me. It's my job! Since I have been here I have called and had two young 12 year old boys arrested for attempted breaking and entering. Caught a teenager coming out of our neighbors home and found out a short time later he robbed his house. Had little 15 year old's completely disrespect me and my family. Found out our circle had every car broken into it. And overheard teenagers talking about oral sex and sex loudly while walking by our home. I also had some teenagers try messing with my dog and I had to tell them "How would you like it if I messed with you that way?". Not only that the water here is NOT drinkable!
This is NOT a good place to live no matter what anyone tells you. As soon as I can, my parents are moving in with me in the home I buy. I have my pistol sitting next to my bed every night. Fully loaded and ready for anything. My father has his ready when I am not home. I am not fooling around with these people in here. YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING ON MY BLOCK. I will protect my family and I at all costs. I know for a fact if you let the maintenance people in your house and they like what they see, they will break in and take it. I have heard this from so so many people.
THIS PLACE IS GARBAGE!!! STAY AWAY!!! And CHECK THE SEX OFFENDERS LIST FOR THIS AREA. There are at least 20 sex offenders male AND FEMALE, living in this park!!! DO YOUR HOMEWORK!! I see 7 and 8 year old girls running around in bikinis in the middle of the summer!!! ARE YOU NUTS?!?! THIS PLACE IS A MAD HOUSE!!
I have lived in Highland Greens for about 15 yrs., it has really gone down hill, we had this guy a few weeks back come to our door about 2:oo am, kicking our door down stating he needed to come in and we should open the door and let him in, we had NO idea who he was, he broke our front screen door and kicked so hard he also did some damage to our wall. He was later found sleeping on my neighbors couch, my neighbor tried to hold him down while his wife called 911, but he screamed , "NO POLICE"and ran out around 5:30-6:00 am. If anyone knows who this poerson was, please somehow let me know, he was either drunk or on drugs and he still needs to be held accountable for his actions and either pay to fix my door or come and fix it, we have NO insurance my boyfriend just lost his job a few weeks ago.
Someone out there knows who this was, now, please "DO THE RIGHT THING"
THANK YOU,
chrisc

White Lake, MI

#30 Jul 12, 2009
lynn105 wrote:
I would Love to know what goes on in this place we recently removed our daughter from a trailer in this park, and I would pay for names of the people buying and selling these kids alcohol and drugs its like a whole different world over there you drive through this park and kids, little kids are walking around smoking. And the older kids are held up in the trailers doin drugs and drinking, having sex with numerous people and where are the adults, the parents? Who knows either they are not there(possibly out partying themselves) or they are the ones supplying it who knows all i know is noone has any answers. not the park not the police, but all these 16 and 17 yr old kids are learning alot and not being held accountable for anything.I have talked with many parents whos 16 and 17 year old daughters have run away to this trailer park and they dont come home the same, by the time you get them out of there they come home addicted to ecstacy and willing to do anything for it. Any info on this trailer park would be greatly apreciated
thats nothing you want to really worry check the sex offenders list for highland all of the offenders live in the highland greens estates
resident

White Lake, MI

#31 Sep 27, 2009
I've lived here for 5 years now and I must say that I've been pretty lucky because knock on wood, my place has not been messed with. I do know that my neighbors party a lot defineately pot and probably coke. They have 3 kids ages 13, 7 and 5. I wished they would grow up. I would love to report them but I fear reprisial. My 9 yr. old daughter brought a friend over recently and I asked her if she should call her parents to let them know where she is and she said that her parents didn't care and that she can go any where she wants (9yr old). My mouth must of hit the floor. I totally agree with what people are saying about adults around here need to step up and watch their kids. Parents don't care unless there bothering them. Were hoping to get out of here soon and buy a house. I would say over all that it's not as bad as people say, but I think it varies from street to street. There was kids the other day playing beebee gun war around an empty trailor. Where are the parents!!I have another lady across the street that swears at my children where they go any where near her lawn. What a bitch. Tomorrow I'm going to reem her ass out. I would have to believe that trailor parks are low income housing with all the problems that come with it. If you decided to live here don't be surprized.
c clark

White Lake, MI

#32 Dec 15, 2009
its a bad place to live just check the sex offender registry for highland they all live in the park
jason

Highland, MI

#33 Apr 17, 2010
i live in highland greens right now. i've been here for almost two years. it is a shit hole!
they actually charge you for water that i wouldn't even give to my dog. They charge you for everything! They write you up for pop bottles in the yard that some punk kid threw there minutes before. they wont even fix the pot holes! buyer beware! this place is a shit hole! i can't wait to get out. i can't even give my trailer away because no one want to live here.
Kentucky

Pineville, KY

#34 May 3, 2010
I had some family that lived in this trailer park I don,t know if they still live there but the last time i saw this park it was pretty nice. My aunts trailer and yard was always nice, My uncle always kept there place nice. I hate to hear that it has gotten this bad. My family was the olivers and the powells and the motleys. I know these people didnt do drugs or was nasty people they were always clean and neat.
shawn

Monroe, MI

#35 May 9, 2010
im thinking about buying a home in highland greens. is it a good place to live or not?
superclark

United States

#36 Aug 3, 2010
The problem with highland greens is the office does not do backgeround checks and the park has become a haven for sex offenders to live freely among children with no repocutions from paerole officers or sherriffs dept.
diana1117

Highland, MI

#37 Aug 3, 2010
diana1117 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have lived in Highland Greens for about 15 yrs., it has really gone down hill, we had this guy a few weeks back come to our door about 2:oo am, kicking our door down stating he needed to come in and we should open the door and let him in, we had NO idea who he was, he broke our front screen door and kicked so hard he also did some damage to our wall. He was later found sleeping on my neighbors couch, my neighbor tried to hold him down while his wife called 911, but he screamed , "NO POLICE"and ran out around 5:30-6:00 am. If anyone knows who this poerson was, please somehow let me know, he was either drunk or on drugs and he still needs to be held accountable for his actions and either pay to fix my door or come and fix it, we have NO insurance my boyfriend just lost his job a few weeks ago.
Someone out there knows who this was, now, please "DO THE RIGHT THING"
THANK YOU,
UPDATE;

Update:
I am still living here in good ole' Highland Greeens, last Saturday someone decided to help themselves to our brand new lawn mower, my boyfriend ia laid off and I am on disability so we cannot afford to just go out and purchase another one. We had NO lock, my nice neighbor went out and bought me a lock, not that that always does the trick but better than nothing.
I try so hard to keep my yard looking the best I can, lawn cut and flowers for others to enjoy, I just feel like giving up, what is the use, this is what I ask myself, who cares how pretty my yard is, no one but me...
john

Wixom, MI

#38 Aug 18, 2010
well well to those of you that think its trash,,, you are most likley part of the problem,, no worst then Prewick or Axford Acres,, because a lot of our problems come from outside the park.. OCS isnt a lot of help either, most of the deputes have a real attiude when one calls for help, like you are putting them out ,, seeing how most of the time they are sitting at a local gas station drinking coffee with there hands in pocket... the workers are good people who put in alot of hours " overtime' and dont get paid for it... remember they are not law inforcement
clark

United States

#39 Aug 26, 2010
Been in the greens ten years now been robbed twice. neighbOrs party all ther time park managementy does nothing. has the largest amount of sex offenbders living in a trailer in iaklamd county
diana1117

Commerce Township, MI

#40 Aug 26, 2010
clark wrote:
Been in the greens ten years now been robbed twice. neighbOrs party all ther time park managementy does nothing. has the largest amount of sex offenbders living in a trailer in iaklamd county
Clark, are you sure we are speaking of the same park, I see your from a different state than we I am . If it is the same is it in the beginning of the park or the back of the park?? Have you called and compained or write complaint letters??? I am seriously thinking of starting an Association, that way the good folks can stick together and maybe take turns driving around at night to detour the creeps, WE ALL need to start doing something, it is just got so out of hand, I am sure the OC'S would work with us on this..... Let me know what you think.
clark

White Lake, MI

#41 Sep 8, 2010
i dont know why its shows me from another state, ive lived in highland greens 10 years now, if you look on the sex offenders list they are all through the park ive complained to the park and to the sherrifs dept and talked with a parole officer, since then my house on glengarry has been broken into and robbed, and i got two punctured tires on my truck, im now moving
diana1117 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clark, are you sure we are speaking of the same park, I see your from a different state than we I am . If it is the same is it in the beginning of the park or the back of the park?? Have you called and compained or write complaint letters??? I am seriously thinking of starting an Association, that way the good folks can stick together and maybe take turns driving around at night to detour the creeps, WE ALL need to start doing something, it is just got so out of hand, I am sure the OC'S would work with us on this..... Let me know what you think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dirt Vanishers Power Washing and Cleani... Mar 25 Ripped Off 1
fouts Mar 20 WarrenGuy15 3
News 'Meet Your Muslim Neighbor' (Oct '09) Mar 19 Islam Forbids 1,116
PO Box 1022, Wixom, MI 48393 (Jul '13) Mar 18 Joey 19
Federal Court Approves Settlement Requiring War... Mar 18 Christian forever 5
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Mar 15 supplier in Brigh... 1
Flags at Half Staff in Warren Mar 15 a messenger 4
Milford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Milford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]