No booze at Lu and Ruby's in Milford

No booze at Lu and Ruby's in Milford

There are 5 comments on the Ferndale Pleasant Ridge Mirror story from Oct 16, 2008, titled No booze at Lu and Ruby's in Milford. In it, Ferndale Pleasant Ridge Mirror reports that:

The sign on the door at Lu and Ruby's Bar and Grill says the place is closed this week for kitchen repairs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ferndale Pleasant Ridge Mirror.

Former Employer

New Haven, MI

#1 Oct 16, 2008
It is unfortunate what had happen to Ruby's...
Sometimes in life it is better to face your problems then run away from them because when it is all said and done the issues still stand...
Lu and Ruby's will be missed!!!
All the customers and staff were like family and I had established such a great relationship...
This is so sad and unexpected to have someone give up on such a good place with so much potential...

Farmington, MI

#2 Oct 23, 2008
They had good food, but were a little pricey and everytime I went in there the service was friendly, but extremely slow and disorganized.

Port Townsend, WA

#3 Dec 30, 2008
Ya I been there a few times they couldn't pay but 9$ an hour. I had a friend that worked there and they made racist remarks to him. I didn't think the service was very good......

Little Rock, AR

#4 Mar 12, 2009
the building is still open, Martha is just taking it over. When her husband owned the place, the liqour license was in her name on all 5 places that he owned. They were married and Chris wouldn't be allowed to get a liqour license because he had a record involving alcohol. Chris became in debt after their seperation, so martha and his father had power of attorney and turns out martha ran off with some nice cash from selling his place. Lu & Carl's had more than a million dollars to it's name. Owners that bought Lu & Ruby's didn't pay their stuff so Martha took it back and is now keeping it and running her own place. THis outta be good folks.
Former Employer

Warren, MI

#5 May 15, 2009
Good luck I worked with her once and she is a pice of work. Can you say Dhhhhhhhhhhha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Tabernacle Church (Jul '15) Oct 17 SCS 37
does anyone know lee garry bush (Jun '10) Oct 14 badam 3
blight harassment (Feb '08) Oct 6 SCS 18
News Missing woman's body found on Home Depot roof; ... Sep 27 Shavans 1
PO Box 1022, Wixom, MI 48393 (Jul '13) Sep 22 warrior88 52
Donald Trump for President Sep '16 The Truth-Tracy 1
Judge Brian MacKenzie (Oct '07) Sep '16 pos like him 932

Milford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance