Move afoot to cut lawmakers' pay
“There are many states that have half the personnel in their government, and they run just fine”
BREAKING NEWS: Move afoot to cut lawmakers' pay Now that lawmakers have agreed to raise taxes, many residents are calling for them to cut their own pay and staffs. via Macomb Daily
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Macomb Daily.
#1 Oct 9, 2007
I like the topics about salary. I would like double salary. I will not mentionnames, but you can image the persons:
- Okland Road Commissions : how many retired people are seating on board of directors collecting reatirement and also +$ 80000 post salary, health care, benefits etc. They do any work?
- Lansing - how many retaired people work in Lansing - republicans, democrats. They collect double salry for doing nothing. Anyone is controling this?
Double mint - double pleasure.
Why they make so much?$ 75000 per year. For what?
Even they can't vote on the budget, but they collect the salary. My sugestion:
- fire everyone form Lansing including Granholm
- hire people who will represent us - people
- no retires should be elected
- cut the salary to Average Michigan Salary
- any governor should not make more than 2.5 times more than average salary of State Michigan
- every legisletaure, senator, represenative should drive American cars only. you represent the US people.
- no leases will be covered by State or 3th party.
- health insurance will be this same for everyone in State of Michigan. Everyone is this same.
- no political cotribution allow. You run own platform.
What is your opinion USA citizens?
Let men know. Mark
Add your comments below
|Detroit seeks new relationship with Trump after...||Mar 8||runnoft||13|
|do not shop at art van (Nov '06)||Mar 3||Shopgirl4847||263|
|The Tabernacle Church (Jul '15)||Feb 25||Uh no thsnks||54|
|Warren Music Thread (Jul '16)||Feb '17||Musikologist||2|
|Rude EMS service Technicians (Oct '07)||Feb '17||rsc||45|
|Roll over on Clyde Rd Sunday 1/29/2017||Jan '17||KVincent||1|
Find what you want!
Search Milford Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC