JDS Ink hopes to leave mark in Milford

May 4, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hometown Life

Carl and Krissy Smith wanted to move closer to home. At the time, they were in Port Huron, operating a tattoo parlor there.

Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Jul 24, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
boogieman

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Judged:

i am just wondering how you people out ther can cover up when your main artist carl is caught tottooing minors and giving someone hepatitus from using unsteril equiptment,how do you get away with it??????????
bigdaddy187

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2010

Judged:

its pretty f*cK*d up when you got to be a scared rat and call the police cuz you want to rob little 17 year old girls of there money and then call the police on someone who came there to beat your as* souds like you are a p*s*y carl be a man,jds ink should be called rat boy ink/f*c*in pu**y snitch be a man mabee your tramp will come back she probly dont like snitchin punks either
That Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

Judged:

I know this page is a little old, but I want to post a warning for anyone that stumbles upon this.

Do yourself a favor and go to their myspace at myspace.com/jds_ink and look at the terrible work that is done at JDS INK.

There is a lot of talk about them being dirty on here. I can't vouch for that. I have seen the shop, and yes, it does look nice, but that doesn't mean anything when the guy tattooing you has absolutely no idea what he is doing.

There are shops within 10 minutes of JDS that do way better work. Sure, you might have to pay an extra $25 to $50, but that's better than living the rest of your life with a terribly done tattoo.

Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this "wanna-be" tattoo shop. Not everyone can be a tattoo artist. Trying to be one when you have no art skills or respect for a persons body is dangerous.

Carl "Smitty", JDS' so called "lead tattoo artist" has been caught tattooing minors without consent and taking drugs within the facility.

City of Milford, do yourself a favor and remove these people from your otherwise clean and peaceful town. They are leaving a mark in Milford, but it's not the kind you'd want anyone to know about. From the bad tattoo's to the drug use and dealing out of the business doors, this is not a business that belongs in a nice town, this a business you'd expect to be in Flint, Pontiac, or Detroit.

You have been warned and you have been educated.

Thank you.
old post

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

Judged:

this shop has been closed down since the end of November. the lead tattoo artist ruined a great shop.
flapjack

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

LOVETHECRACKHEADDRUNKS wrote:
Sounds like both mom and son are product of a sperm donor gone bad.
For your information I am a girl and my mom probably makes a hell of a lot more than you EVER will, loser..
flapjack

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

Wrinkled Scrotum wrote:
I certainly agree with LTCHD
Yeah and your the one your momma shoulda SWALLOWED(:

Since: May 11

Port Huron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Puckered ButtHole wrote:
i bet he wanted to bend you over and drive you home!
i dream of strapping guys doing this to my little man fudge trail times a day

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Milford Discussions

Search the Milford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly Louiselle ?? Murder unsolved. Can you ... (Oct '10) Mon Christopher R Lindsay 71
Republican mayor sued for comparing atheists to... Mon Strel 2
Sterling Heights mayor's son to be charged in f... (Aug '09) Sun btk 4
Highland green estates trailer park highland tw... (Jan '08) Jul 26 jac 69
Judge Brian MacKenzie (Oct '07) Jul 25 none 919
do not shop at art van (Nov '06) Jul 23 Dirk Diggler 219
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 23 gottondas 5,482
•••
•••
•••
•••

Milford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Milford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••