Does anyone remember the Judy Garriso...

Does anyone remember the Judy Garrison murder from 1983?

Posted in the Milford Forum

jocat

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 29, 2009
November 30th 1983, Judy Garrison was beat to death in her home at 1968 John B Street in Warren Michigan. She was blegand so badly, there was no solid state left to her head. A man was charged but later released. This case has remained a mystery since 1983.
Judy was a beautiful, 28 year old white girl from Michigan. She was engaged to a local DJ named Paul Jordon and was about 4 months pregnant at the time of her murder. Any information that you may have or remember about this horrible murder, please let me know. I am a relative of Judy's just lookin for some answers.
djl53

Sterling Heights, MI

#2 Jul 1, 2013
I do remember this. in fact it has haunted me for 30 years noww. I did some investigation of it with a defense attorney for the man who was charged in her murder. he was actually tried for this murder amd acquitted.
I would be happy to talk to you about my memories of the case. I had hoped more investigation would be done by the Warren police but the lead detective in the case told me they got the guy but the jury let him go. I never believed the charged man was guilty.
jocat wrote:
November 30
th 1983, Judy Garrison was beat to death in her home at 1968 John B Street in Warren Michigan. She was blegand so badly, there was no solid state left to her head. A man was charged but later released. This case has remained a mystery since 1983.
Judy was a beautiful, 28 year old white girl from Michigan. She was engaged to a local DJ named Paul Jordon and was about 4 months pregnant at the time of her murder. Any information that you may have or remember about this horrible murder, please let me know. I am a relative of Judy's just lookin for some answers.
jocat

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 2, 2013
Judy was actually my cousin. I wasn't even born yet at the time of her murder. The last few years her mother has been talking more and more about it. She suspects that maybe Paul Jordon had something to do with it. I'm not sure who the other man was who was charged and found not guilty. I don't know a lot about the case. Her mom won;t give me a lot of details so anything you could share would be great.
djl53

Toledo, OH

#4 Jul 2, 2013
Are you in the detroit area? Would you like to talk in person. it's probably a pretty frightening question since you don't know who you're talking to. I'm a 59 year old woman who worked on this one case for defense attorney Charlie Campbell. I can explain to you how I got involved in that investigation . The charged man was bob Alexander.
jocat

Lexington, KY

#5 Jul 6, 2013
I actually live in Kentucky. Her mom still lives in Michigan outside of Flint. I am related to Judy on my mother's side, all of which are originally from KY but moved north in the 1950's. I have heard of the names that you have mentioned. I have searched the web for info but to no avail. My aunt (Judy's mom) is very old now and has already faced down cancer twice. As expected, she has no peace not knowing what happened to her daughter or whom is responsible. I don't expect to do any thing other than satisfy y own curiosity I suppose. Perhaps there is another way we could communicate?
djl53

Sterling Heights, MI

#6 Jul 9, 2013
You can email me at steeltears @comcast.net.
jocat wrote:
I actually live in Kentucky. Her mom still lives in Michigan outside of Flint. I am related to Judy on my mother's side, all of which are originally from KY but moved north in the 1950's. I have heard of the names that you have mentioned. I have searched the web for info but to no avail. My aunt (Judy's mom) is very old now and has already faced down cancer twice. As expected, she has no peace not knowing what happened to her daughter or whom is responsible. I don't expect to do any thing other than satisfy y own curiosity I suppose. Perhaps there is another way we could communicate?
djl53

Taylor, MI

#7 Jul 14, 2013
djl53 wrote:
You can email me at steeltears @comcast.net.
<quoted text>
did you try to email me? I never heard anything from you
Kay yonkos

Toledo, OH

#8 Apr 29, 2016
There is alot to this case...so much more.The man they charged was definately innocent.I was there during the whole trial which by the at the time was the longest trial in Macomb County history...It eas a combination of lazy police work..politics with a new prosecuter Carl Marlinga trying older cases to make a good name for himself and not to mention Paul Jordan was a known coke dealer which was revealed in court.It didnt take Charley Campbell and his defense team to blow the prosecuters theories out of the water.The jury did not take long to aquit the gentleman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Highland green estates trailer park highland tw... (Jan '08) Tue Ashole 76
do not shop at art van (Nov '06) Jun 14 mistacey75 253
PO Box 1022, Wixom, MI 48393 (Jul '13) Jun 10 Responsible Adult 45
Warren trade center rip off vendors Steve and Ida May '16 Lovergirl 5
Ladies who enjoy giving shoe jobs May '16 badam 1
News Nine people arraigned after Warren prostitution... (Oct '08) May '16 Jim 10
desperate for advice. (Jul '12) Apr '16 Lilly Pants 13

Milford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milford Mortgages