Milford woman killed, man injured in ...

Milford woman killed, man injured in crash

There are 1 comment on the Telegram & Gazette story from Feb 28, 2010, titled Milford woman killed, man injured in crash. In it, Telegram & Gazette reports that:

A 22-year-old Milford woman died in an early morning crash today and her passenger, a 23-year-old Milford man, is listed in serious condition at a Worcester hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegram & Gazette.

Holly Taylor

Lowell, MA

#1 Mar 1, 2010
Leiagh was a good friend of mine and will be missed. Bless her beautiful daughter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doherty family of Franklin a heartbrokena over ... (May '17) May '17 Jesus Mohammad Ch... 2
News Accused Bellingham rapist accidentally released (Jan '07) Apr '17 Qwitjabitchen 2
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts... (Oct '10) Apr '17 Butch Cassidy 13
News Merrill H. Stratton, 86, of Westborough (Feb '17) Feb '17 Jim Pentheny 1
News July's Fatima Day at the Shrine in Holliston (Jul '16) Jul '16 debbie 1
News Mendon police officer files US suit alleging an... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Cleef 1
Sydney bushard (May '16) May '16 Hot girl 1

Milford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milford Mortgages