Review: Legacy Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Web Design

Posted in the Milford Forum

Michele

Worcester, MA

#1 Aug 18, 2009
Brian Lawson at Legacy SEO optimized our home health care website and it has taken off. We're all over the first page of Yahoo and Google and we gained our first new patient about 3 weeks after we first appeared. Legacy Search Engine Optimization is pure internet magic for internet marketing.
Dr Arturo

Worcester, MA

#2 Aug 22, 2009
Legacy's web design in Worcester Ma designed and optimized my website. Now I'm all over the internet. I'm so pleased to hear my phone ringing so frequently.
Dr Arturo

Worcester, MA

#3 Aug 25, 2009
Dr Arturo

Worcester, MA

#4 Aug 30, 2009
Legacy has the best search engine optimization as well. Their SEO page is http://www.legacywebsitedesign.com/SEARCHENGI...
Dr Arturo

Worcester, MA

#5 Aug 30, 2009
And of course Legacy's online marketing page is http://www.legacywebsitedesign.com/ONLINEMARK...
Dr Arturo

Worcester, MA

#6 Aug 30, 2009
Dr Arturo

Worcester, MA

#7 Aug 30, 2009
Mike

Worcester, MA

#8 Aug 31, 2009
Legacy SEO optimized my website and this has been the best year I've ever had. I've got a party rental and catering company and I've gotten 95% of my business this year from the work performed by Legacy Search Engine Optimization. Brian redesigned my website then optimized it. That's what I call performance.
Mike

Worcester, MA

#9 Sep 7, 2009
Legacy Search Engine Optimization redesigned my website and optimized it for the search engines. I show up in the free traffic section of Google and Yahoo all over the place for my most profitable keywords. I think Legacy SEO has the best advertising in Massachusetts or maybe in the country. I get about a 1500% return on investment every month with Legacy and they guarantee their results! That's real marketing power!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Podcast Dec 22 TheWorldUncensore... 1
Marlborough police log, Dec. 19 edition Dec 19 Hello 1
Suicide Prevention 'Ride of Your Life' is today Dec 14 hello 3
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
Affordable Junk Removal: Family-run junk remova... (Jan '13) Dec 3 Zach 2
Bob's Discount Furniture Opening In Bellingham Nov '14 Mikey Rosenfield 2
Northbridge leads in voter turnout competition ... Oct '14 Sonny 1

Milford News Video

Milford Dating
Find my Match