Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Nov 19, 2010
You have some serious issues,on your facebook page you claim your employer is "Mike Elzey" from Cambridge MD, an acomplished guitaist and music teacher. YOU ARE NOT AND NEVER WERE EMPLOYED BY HIM.
You recently posted a Craigslist ad using the MYTH BAND name,(YOU DELETED THE AD AFTER IT WAS REPORTED AS FRAUDULENT)

You claim to have been part of the Mooncrickets YOU NEVER WERE IN THAT BAND)

You do nothing but post defamatory statements about people INCLUDING ME AND YOUR BROTHER BUTCH.

YOU make up fake ads claiming people are defaming you, then post them in the Milford newszap forum with all your childish idiotic names you use.

Everyone in Milford DE and the DelMarVa peninsula especially musicians know exactly who you are, and know and talk about all the "problems" you have.
Billy Blowme

United States

#2 Nov 19, 2010
Lower Slower Delaware wrote:
You have some serious issues,on your facebook page you claim your employer is "Mike Elzey" from Cambridge MD, an acomplished guitaist and music teacher. YOU ARE NOT AND NEVER WERE EMPLOYED BY HIM.
You recently posted a Craigslist ad using the MYTH BAND name,(YOU DELETED THE AD AFTER IT WAS REPORTED AS FRAUDULENT)
You do nothing but post defamatory statements about people INCLUDING ME AND YOUR BROTHER BUTCH.
YOU make up fake ads claiming people are defaming you, then post them in the Milford newszap forum with all your childish idiotic names you use.
Everyone in Milford DE and the DelMarVa peninsula especially musicians know exactly who you are, and know and talk about all the "problems" you have.
You need some of this http://www.sofreshsodry.com/products/fresh-ba...
Joey

United States

#3 Nov 24, 2010
billiam couldn't carry aturn with a wrecker.
mikes bass player

Felton, DE

#4 Nov 26, 2010
You really must be obsessed with this guitar player.i've seen you post about him a lot. Like anybody gives a rats butt what you think. dream up some more stuff and btw post some of his music links while your at it. its good press if you know what i mean. lol! you foolish little old man. maybe someday you'll learn to play guitar and be as good, but i doubt that. did you ever get anything going with that Pam forker girl. did ya cheat billy boy?
sure you did. did ya confess it to your wife?
Rocky

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2010
So Billiam was out tootin around on his ole lady? How disgusting. Nice way to bring up those kiddies.
mikes bass player wrote:
<quoted text>
You really must be obsessed with this guitar player.i've seen you post about him a lot. Like anybody gives a rats butt what you think. dream up some more stuff and btw post some of his music links while your at it. its good press if you know what i mean. lol! you foolish little old man. maybe someday you'll learn to play guitar and be as good, but i doubt that. did you ever get anything going with that Pam forker girl. did ya cheat billy boy?
sure you did. did ya confess it to your wife?
Hampton Rd

United States

#6 Nov 26, 2010
ur sick
You do nothing but post defamatory statements about people INCLUDING ME AND YOUR BROTHER BUTCH.http://delaware.craigsli st.org/m4m/2079367198.html
UR A LOSER

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Nov 29, 2010
OC this wrote:
Dummkopf schnitten Sie nicht sogar und klebten das deutsche Zitat-Recht auf
"Passen Sie auf, oder Sie könnte herunterfallen"
Fool you do not even cut and pasted the German right to Quote
Pea Brain

United States

#10 Nov 29, 2010
UR A LOSER wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool you do not even cut and pasted the German right to Quote
so
Haywood Jablowme

United States

#11 Dec 4, 2010
so what?
Giggles

United States

#12 Dec 5, 2010
Hi fellers
hey lz

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Dec 6, 2010
according to ur post in newszap musicians that play at the Moose Lodge and the Elks Lodge are beneath you as musicians. Get some cajones go tell Jr. Wilson and the Movies, the Myth band, the Second Sight band or any of the other bands that play these places. Their the real professionals u lozer!
Billy Sue

United States

#15 Dec 6, 2010
Guess what?
Rufus

Chicago, IL

#17 Dec 23, 2010
Billydoodles

Scranton, PA

#18 Dec 25, 2010
IooI

Scranton, PA

#19 Dec 25, 2010
YOU make up fake ads claiming people are defaming you, then post them in the Milford newszap forum with all your childish idiotic names you use.IooI
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/milford-de/TG4VS27D4P97I6ITE #lastPost
Lower Slower Delaware

United States

#20 Dec 27, 2010
You need to stop thei Mike before someone gets hurt, like you.
Milfur Bill

United States

#21 Dec 28, 2010
Everyone in Milford DE and the DelMarVa peninsula especially musicians know exactly who you are, and know and talk about all the "problems" you have. http://delaware.craigslist.org/m4m/2129498460...
Hi Lower Slower you back on Craigslist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Wsfs Bank Dec 9 beachfun84 1
By i.g. Burton - ... (Jan '13) Sep '14 Stallion1 4
Do you enjoy sitting around the house naked? (Sep '10) Aug '14 jrc 4
Bobby Jacobs sentenced to prison time (Jan '08) Jul '14 Teresa 88
what's the motive? Jun '14 stephanie 1
Dog pooping in Shawnee Acres (Jun '12) Jun '14 Ricky 12
DE--Horse Farm-Quarantine (Jan '08) Jun '14 Milan 3

Milford News Video

Milford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Milford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Milford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Milford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:38 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 6:38PM
You miss DeSean Jackson now, Philadelphia Eagles?
Bleacher Report 6:45 PM
Eagles Should Turn to Matt Barkley in Week 17 If Playoffs out of Question
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Despite Win Redskins' D Still Major Problem
Bleacher Report 7:30 PM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Full Report Card Grades for Washington
ESPN 8:51 PM
Big-play Jackson questions 'naive' Eagles D