Hey Fnich: Pleasure Beach in 2013, o...

Hey Fnich: Pleasure Beach in 2013, or more lies?

Posted in the Milford Forum

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 10, 2013

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 10, 2013
I agree with my friend Sol.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 11, 2013
I propose a submarine taxi. Capacity of 2 passengers, traveling to and from the island once every week. We can't forget about the piping plovers, so for each visitor to the island, we will assign 14 DEP officers. This will only cost 2 billion, so a committee will be formed to study the problem and make recommendations.

Recommendation 1: The submarine employee and DEP group must be a racially balanced group.

Recommendation 2: The study committee will have access to city cars for their personal use.

Recommendation 3: Potential development must be discussed at Testos, over lunch and fine wine.

Recommendation 4: Christine Ayala's record should be expunged.

Recommendation 5: The committee will be meet in Las Vegas the 2nd week of February.

Recommendation 6: City property assessments for all city employees will be reduced by 71%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 44 min proud 20,495
News Activist claims city ignores contaminated dirt 20 hr BPT 2
News Ganim reacts to mass shooting Wed America Gentleman... 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jan '16) Wed MaggieHelck 50
News Cops: Woman saved from heroin OD (Mar '09) Aug 23 ffctguitar 180
News U.S. Attorney Charges Bridgeport Residents With... Aug 23 BPT 2
News Report: Connecticut's community college system ... Aug 23 BPT 3

Milford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milford Mortgages