Wind wrecks havoc on wires

Wind wrecks havoc on wires

There are 2 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Feb 27, 2013, titled Wind wrecks havoc on wires. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Bridgeport is particularly hard hit, with several streets closed or impassable due to standing water.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

BPT

Bristol, CT

#1 Feb 27, 2013
just came back from westport, sideways rain, crazy wind............drive careful everyone.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 27, 2013
So bad, Tippy do not want to go outside and take a poop, so she have to use her box which I have to clean. God bless her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fairmount Theatre (Oct '10) 1 hr SexyBamBam 4,424
News Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from e... (Apr '09) 3 hr Crazy 362
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Benny Osteen 20,106
bi-curious wm looking to end curiousity 3 hr Chris 12
News Bridgeport Mayoral candidates to debate education 6 hr American Insane Sam 4
News PD: Woman Arrested in Home Depot Checkout Scheme 6 hr American Insane Sam 9
News Bridgeport PD: Help us catch this burglar 7 hr Richard 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milford Mortgages