Man critical after Bridgeport shooting

Man critical after Bridgeport shooting

There are 9 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Jan 29, 2013, titled Man critical after Bridgeport shooting. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A 30-year-old man was critically wounded Tuesday after he was shot at the Charles F. Greene Homes apartment complex, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Sounds like a drug deal gone bad. Sent in the cops.
The usual saga

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Innocent dont get shot down for no reason.
Live the street life......die in the street.
BPT

Woodbury, CT

#4 Jan 30, 2013
it was in broad daylight, pretty bold.
what makes me laugh,is that someone KNOWS but they won't "snitch".
and yet
they complain about crime in their neighborhood.

no snitchin, no complaints.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 30, 2013
The usual saga wrote:
Innocent dont get shot down for no reason.
Live the street life......die in the street.
Careful... the innocent are occasionally shot. Like the 3 year old girl crossing the street with her mother, last spring. Like the 15 year old girl on her porch celebrating a birthday.

This could have been a simple robbery. But who knows, the thugs do usually kill themselves but not before they do a lot of damage to the world.
BPT

Woodbury, CT

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful... the innocent are occasionally shot. Like the 3 year old girl crossing the street with her mother, last spring. Like the 15 year old girl on her porch celebrating a birthday.
This could have been a simple robbery. But who knows, the thugs do usually kill themselves but not before they do a lot of damage to the world.
it's true......today a 15 year old girl, who performed at obamas' inauguration, was killed today in a cross fire incident in chicago.

tragic.
bptoodnews

Edison, NJ

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Did he survived

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 31, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>it's true......today a 15 year old girl, who performed at obamas' inauguration, was killed today in a cross fire incident in chicago.
tragic.
I saw that too... but I doubt you will see it reported in the mainstream media. I saw it on drudge.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that too... but I doubt you will see it reported in the mainstream media. I saw it on drudge.
I saw that on the news it was reported that he shots were not aimed at her.
BPT

Waterbury, CT

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that too... but I doubt you will see it reported in the mainstream media. I saw it on drudge.
saw it on the msn webpage.
why is the media not talking about this?
it's the kind of tragic story they eat up.......or is it because washington has done NOTHING AGAIN, but give lip service to the american public.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bridgeport ranked CT poorest city 1 hr CT-riz 1
News Young Children Still Suspended In High Numbers ... 4 hr America Gentleman... 4
News Bridgeport police raid illegal nightclub 4 hr America Gentleman... 3
News Cops: Drunken Driver Nearly Slammed Into Fairfi... 4 hr America Gentleman... 3
News Remington Shaver property in Bridgeport demolished 4 hr America Gentleman... 1
Review: Benanto Real Estate (Aug '13) Wed Joanieb 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed stupid republicans 20,391

Milford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milford Mortgages