Pleasure, Long beaches may go to feds

Full story: Connecticut Post

Bridgeport and Stratford have agreed to join forces in pursuing the sale of Pleasure Beach and Long Beach West to the federal government, preserving the contiguous waterfront properties as a national wildlife ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
pwilson

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Judged:

Can we include Finch and Miron in those sales? PLEASE?
Just to show we're good sports, we'll throw in Baldwin and Flatto.
They would be a good addition to the National Parks Service.

They could start as Rangers feeding wild bears.
Connecticut Sam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Judged:

PWILSON
I say, sell the crooks, keep the island.
baba

Piscataway, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Why would anyone sell 35 acres of beach front property for 10 million, please have your mayor head check out.
tony branco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

It's funny to me that ever since the mayor elect has taken office he's decided to sell or at least charter offers for just about everything in bridgeport. Let's just keep the whore and crack houses in bridgeport and sell everything else that the city was built on . Heres a thought why not sell some of the old delapitated buildings in bridgeport and use that money to rebuild the finer things that the public would care about in the city.
BPT BORN

Barrington, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

REBUILD THE BRIDGE, OPEN IT BACK UP TO THE PUBLIC..........KEEP THE TRASH OUT. LET THE PEOPLE HAVE PLEASURE BEACH BACK WITH STRICT RULES IN MAINTAINING A CLEAN BEACH AND RECREATIONAL AREA
North End Nancy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Its like Bill FInch is having a going out of business sale. In only two months he has managed to be more of an embarrassment to this city than Mary Moran was after two mercifully short years!
Maybe Bill will change the city motto to "stupid is as stupid does"...it certainly fits him to a T
james beardsley

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

BPT BORN wrote:
REBUILD THE BRIDGE, OPEN IT BACK UP TO THE PUBLIC..........KEEP THE TRASH OUT. LET THE PEOPLE HAVE PLEASURE BEACH BACK WITH STRICT RULES IN MAINTAINING A CLEAN BEACH AND RECREATIONAL AREA
THE BURT BRIDGE IS KEEPING THE TRASH OUT NOW GO BACK TO HOOVILLE WERE YOU CAME FROM.
Sonny Black

New Rochelle, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

I would think that having Miron and Finch in the same room would constitute a violation of the R.I.C.O. Act. I'm not at all surprised that these 2 scumbags could become partners in crime.
THE HANGING JUDGE

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

They claim the burnt bridge would cost 3 million to fix, i still don't know where the city of Bpt gets their quotes from , i'll have it fixed in a week for 1 million with the help of 25 mexicans !!
Connecticut Sam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Judged:

JUDGE
Thank you very much.
sal dinardo

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

I'll buy them both,not do a thing with them,not pay any taxes,then turn them into a dump for hazardous waste,12 million,let me know
Mayor Finch

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

sal dinardo wrote:
I'll buy them both,not do a thing with them,not pay any taxes,then turn them into a dump for hazardous waste,12 million,let me know
I can let you have it for 7 million , no taxes for 5 years and lifetime parking stickers ?
Mayor Finch

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

Connecticut Sam wrote:
JUDGE
Thank you very much.
Your Welcome !!
THE HANGING FINCH

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2008

He buys me dinner
mykrofone

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2008

I've lived in bridgeport 50 yrs. of my 50 yrs. on earth and made a many a meals of the fish I caught off the pleasure beach dock,why can't something be done to fix the bridge so me and my friends and there children and grand children can once again enjoy the pleasure beach experience,my tax money is used for everything else, why not for something i want after all it's my money right?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

Not a good idea. Good night Everybody.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Hey Finch, fix the bridge now.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

mykrofone wrote:
I've lived in bridgeport 50 yrs. of my 50 yrs. on earth and made a many a meals of the fish I caught off the pleasure beach dock,why can't something be done to fix the bridge so me and my friends and there children and grand children can once again enjoy the pleasure beach experience,my tax money is used for everything else, why not for something i want after all it's my money right?
Jeezus Kro I hope you aren't eating bottom feeders from that area. The bottom of the harbor is surely full of lead, heavy metals and worse.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

pwilson wrote:
Can we include Finch and Miron in those sales? PLEASE?
Just to show we're good sports, we'll throw in Baldwin and Flatto.
They would be a good addition to the National Parks Service.
They could start as Rangers feeding wild bears.
Where has your humor gone, PWilson? I used to love your posts, like this one from 4 years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for New Haven County was issued at July 22 at 9:55AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Milford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Milford People Search