UR favorite tree in marysville ohio

Posted in the Milford Center Forum

animal control

Mansfield, OH

#1 Apr 18, 2013

my favorite tree in town has been removed and im lookin' round-n-stuff....

so anyway, i plan to post a photo this summer of my new fave (B4 it's removed also?)...Baby!

appericate ur insight/guideance

~no charge
yum

Columbus, OH

#2 Apr 18, 2013
magnolia trees
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#3 May 6, 2013
figures theres no all aspiring trees in town with awl these backroom deal goin' on-n-stuff....im not seein' any inside the limits dat impress me nowdaze neither...pretty mucha' wasteland

the future meijers (if it really happens) is spozed to plant some to replace bin colemanz woodz they destroyed and displaced every living animal/organism in it.

so?

this thread is now going to be the towns trees that need removed.....Baby!

vote no (again)

~no charge
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#4 May 6, 2013
the tree i hate the most in town is the big blue spruce growing against the nortside (faceing 5TH) of the kounty c-house...the city ov msvl for some strange reason decided to decorate it lass c-mas...?....maybe cuz they have no trees (err their lost?)

this tree is a texbook case of why not to plant against a building if ur going for a bigger tree (blue spuce have a lifespan of 600+ years)

this tree needed removed 20 years ago and theres a huge mold/slime prollum on dat side that is being ignored.

the true-it eye-care by cvs had anuddaha' one almost as bad , but they finally removed-it and did a total revamp of the damage foundation and brick facia.....

i've hated dat tree for a long tyme and the c-house looks like a god dam joke to the trained eye

ewe noe watt u need 2 due

vote no (again)

~no charge
electric horseman

Galena, OH

#5 May 6, 2013
noe msvl wern't lost nun sir animal control sir yes sir......Baby!
dat wuz part of the mayors collaborative joint venture where he plugs-into the naieve kounty infrastructure/resorces......

make them allen twp, r-wood, raymond and other kounty taxpayers cover the citys tab @ DP&L, and give them free reign of the overbuilt justice center

vote no

~no charge
animal control

Mount Gilead, OH

#6 Jul 19, 2013
saw a kewl tree 2 day...sortaha' small butt pretty god dam awesome...

it's on extreme wess 3RD st..
3RD place east of grand
on the south side
it currenty pink/white-n-stuff
Baby!

no charge
tree guy

Delta, OH

#7 Dec 9, 2013
there's a huge oak tree across the creek when you're on the Walking trail that starts by the high school.

looks to be about 5 or 6 feet across
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#8 Dec 10, 2013
if Marysville iz goin' 2 be a cheap Dublin...?...di dey need 2 git a few-o-deze treez.....Baby!

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

it'z aha' artificial cell-pone tower tree....diss 1 iz @ the park on the sciota river where the chief leater-lipz stone-hinge izz

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

no charge
animal control

Mansfield, OH

#9 Dec 10, 2013
animal control wrote:
the tree i hate the most in town is the big blue spruce growing against the nortside (faceing 5TH) of the kounty c-house...the city ov msvl for some strange reason decided to decorate it lass c-mas...?....maybe cuz they have no trees (err their lost?)
this tree is a texbook case of why not to plant against a building if ur going for a bigger tree (blue spuce have a lifespan of 600+ years)
this tree needed removed 20 years ago and theres a huge mold/slime prollum on dat side that is being ignored.
the true-it eye-care by cvs had anuddaha' one almost as bad , but they finally removed-it and did a total revamp of the damage foundation and brick facia.....
i've hated dat tree for a long tyme and the c-house looks like a god dam joke to the trained eye
ewe noe watt u need 2 due
vote no (again)
~no charge
u speak dut truth animal control.....Baby!

watt a waste ov county resources bein' extorted by the shity-adminastration....and the ree llokz like sum drunk convict strung doze light win he wuz a god dam 3 year ole...wattz with the star...it'z gone limp sincre installation over a year ago....?....ru tryin' 2 drain the lifeblood frum diss conifer err sumpthin....?...whyz the kounty payin' du lectric bill $$ 4 duh shitty tree.....?

vote emm awl out

no charge
ElNinoScandelDel Straperlo

Galena, OH

#10 May 5, 2014
Fairgroundsí mighty burr oak named Heritage Tree

http://www.columbusmessenger.com/fairgrounds-...
BrainzBrawnAndBe autiful

Galena, OH

#11 May 25, 2014
animal control wrote:
saw a kewl tree 2 day...sortaha' small butt pretty god dam awesome...
it's on extreme wess 3RD st..
3RD place east of grand
on the south side
it currenty pink/white-n-stuff
Baby!
no charge
dat tree never made-it trough lass winter....Baby!

it'z standin' dead now

no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patti adkins 52 min Iwantpattifound 6
Brian Flowers- The Innocent Project (Mar '12) Sat Beloved1976 22
Marysville Hookers? (Apr '09) Sat Beloved1976 25
Irwin Music Thread (May '15) Sat Musikologist 5
Kevin Behren's vs. Bret Michael's Manager Jul 13 Jennie b annoyed 2
these people of marysville/union co Jul 11 Good news 2
Ban Narcan Jul 11 carl 3

Milford Center Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance