Over Rt. 33 in Marysville: City is cheering plan for bridge

Nov 26, 2012 Full story: The Columbus Dispatch 6

Afternoon Update, sent weekday afternoons, keeps you up to date with breaking news and updates from later in the day.

Full Story
animal control

Marysville, OH

#1 Nov 26, 2012
What's the cost to construct the non-existing "old water tower" to locate the new trail-head beside....?.....Baby!

no charge
animal control

Mount Vernon, OH

#2 Feb 18, 2013
who will be paying for the sidewalk snow and ice removal...?...and if theres an early morning accident due to an icy sidewalk...??. who is legallly liable for damages in future lawsuits...?...

the bridge will be lighted i suppose, who will pay to maintain the illumination...?...who is liable for accidental electrocution?

surely there needs to be camera survaillence also. i think the bridge is gonnaha' look pretty stupid and is a big waste of borrowed money...Baby!

~no charge
animal control

Mount Vernon, OH

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Who Will Police The Pedestrian Bridge?

A day after a man threatened to jump off the new pedestrian bridge, Channel 6 News asks who's responsible for policing the bridge when it opens?

Police confirm a man seen on the new Pedestrian Bridge threatened to jump Monday night. The bridge has not yet opened to the public.

Police were able to talk the jumper down.

crisis negotiator Mark says they see anywhere from ten to twenty jumpers a year at other bridges, "sometimes we'll get up there and it's just a guy taking a break looking over the side of the bridge at the water. Then other times there are people up there contemplating jumping over the bridge."
jebus

Mount Vernon, OH

#4 Feb 18, 2013
AC's got cabin fever.
animal control

Mount Vernon, OH

#5 Feb 18, 2013
MARYSVILLE, Ohio — City Leaders would love to bicycle into downtown Marysville, maybe visit the ice-cream shop and stop at the library.

In addition to its share of construction costs, Marysville probably will spend over $1,000,000.

The exercise aspect of the bridge is one that shouldn’t be overlooked, said Union County Health Commissioner Jason Orcena.

“It’s almost silly that less than a quarter of this town lives in Mill Valley, yet you can’t even safely walk.“In fact, it’s ridiculous.”

The bridge will start at the southern tip of the subdivision, near an old water tower that has never existed....Baby!

~no charge
animal control

Mount Vernon, OH

#6 Feb 19, 2013
msvl would have had to send a sidewalk shovel crew out to the future bridge this morning...whoze gonnaha' pay for dat...?....Baby!

err maybe you don't kare none, cuz ur family iz into the "fleecing of americha'" stuff...and ur entire family iz dependant on the gubernut!

~no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milford Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New businesses coming to town 19 min eyeHATElebronJAMES 14
How Would You like Manly Scented Candles? (Jun '11) 1 hr Zach 5
Timeline of Patricia Adkins' murder | The Colum... (Dec '10) 16 hr Concerned 91
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white Mon 87958yihk 1
New Library Director Oct 17 Boogabah 51
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (Aug '13) Oct 13 maryjaneprincton 9
Ohio house Oct 13 bignsaasy 1
Milford Center Dating
Find my Match

Milford Center Jobs