what about caycee that is still missing?
brandi

Jackson, TN

#32 Feb 7, 2013
hold up bitch. YOU CANT TRUST WHO U OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW and if u was an outsider, its cause you couldnt be trusted.as far as steve and shawn, keep thier name out ya mouth..hell, everyone can get mean and crazy hell, but ill put my life on this one, both these men would give you the shirt off thier back if you needed it,and if you knew them personally you would know they have big hearts, and 0 tolerance for bullshit. hahaha talkin bout they crazy, damn right and always have been. and lets not take old memories and put em on the front page, those ppl u runnin lips about are my family and ppl grow up and the past is the past.ima show this forum to Shawn and all he gunna do is pray for ya.see, u wouldn know that would ya, THATS CUZ U DONT KNOW HIM. we are all better and more than what we use to be, some ppl progress in life, others run ppl they dont know on trash sites such as this. get some fuckin buisness and be more productive.
Goodness

Trenton, TN

#33 Feb 7, 2013
brandi wrote:
hold up bitch. YOU CANT TRUST WHO U OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW and if u was an outsider, its cause you couldnt be trusted.as far as steve and shawn, keep thier name out ya mouth..hell, everyone can get mean and crazy hell, but ill put my life on this one, both these men would give you the shirt off thier back if you needed it,and if you knew them personally you would know they have big hearts, and 0 tolerance for bullshit. hahaha talkin bout they crazy, damn right and always have been. and lets not take old memories and put em on the front page, those ppl u runnin lips about are my family and ppl grow up and the past is the past.ima show this forum to Shawn and all he gunna do is pray for ya.see, u wouldn know that would ya, THATS CUZ U DONT KNOW HIM. we are all better and more than what we use to be, some ppl progress in life, others run ppl they dont know on trash sites such as this. get some fuckin buisness and be more productive.
Well you sound like a good person. When you show this to this Shawn person, maybe he should pray for you as well. Seems like you need it pretty bad.
curious

Connersville, IN

#34 Feb 9, 2013
Does anyone know a henry stoll.what about him bad ans good
mr dd

Jackson, TN

#35 Feb 11, 2013
I heard a lot of things one is she is buried under the school behind her house there is no tell in what really happen but somebody needs to come out with the truth
Wow

Cordova, TN

#36 Jun 8, 2013
who knows wrote:
Some would say check under the concrete slab
So weird that you say that because I have heard a story from someone who used to live near her and knew her and also told me they need to check under the concrete but I never knew what they meant! Thinking I may talk to someone in her case and let them know.... Even if it leads nowhere there's always that chance. God works in mysterious ways.
LOL

Gleason, TN

#37 Jun 8, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>So weird that you say that because I have heard a story from someone who used to live near her and knew her and also told me they need to check under the concrete but I never knew what they meant! Thinking I may talk to someone in her case and let them know.... Even if it leads nowhere there's always that chance. God works in mysterious ways.
Yes, heard she was buried under the concrete as well!
In memory of

United States

#38 Jun 10, 2013
I don't think her mom sold her but I do know she and all her brothers and sisters are drug addicts. There was a shit load of those kids and none of them turned out worth a damn. Just Milan trash and it looks like their kids are paying the price for their lifestyle.
stranger

Medina, TN

#39 Jun 17, 2013
i've always been told it was mark burns.
Yup

Lexington, NC

#40 Jun 17, 2013
stranger wrote:
i've always been told it was mark burns.
Yes, it was Mark Burns what I heard...
who dunnit

United States

#41 Jun 18, 2013
Mark Burns
what matters

Trezevant, TN

#42 Jun 19, 2013
who dunnit wrote:
Mark Burns
Mark Burns has done a lot of crap but I do not think he had anything to do with the Caycee deal.The man who I think took her actually lived around Lavinia and had a farm there.He also went to prison for trying to force a girl into his car in Jackson. I was told he even confessed this to another inmate but nothing ever became of it.
Gerald

Mckenzie, TN

#43 Jun 19, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was Mark Burns what I heard...
I have heard that from several people, it must be something to it.

United States

#44 Jun 20, 2013
what matters wrote:
<quoted text>Mark Burns has done a lot of crap but I do not think he had anything to do with the Caycee deal.The man who I think took her actually lived around Lavinia and had a farm there.He also went to prison for trying to force a girl into his car in Jackson. I was told he even confessed this to another inmate but nothing ever became of it.
I live in Lavinia and have never heard this. Who is the man?
Real Mythbuster

Flint, TX

#45 Jun 20, 2013
Burns is guilty as sin.
joe

Trezevant, TN

#46 Jun 20, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> I live in Lavinia and have never heard this. Who is the man?
Pete maybe?
Yes

Kearny, NJ

#47 Jun 20, 2013
Real Mythbuster wrote:
Burns is guilty as sin.
AMEN!! I agree!!!
joe

Trezevant, TN

#48 Jun 20, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!! I agree!!!
Im glad my name is not Mark Burns and that I didnt commit all the crimes that have been committed.
Yes

Kearny, NJ

#49 Jun 20, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>Im glad my name is not Mark Burns and that I didnt commit all the crimes that have been committed.
Everyone knows he did it so stop trying to defend the pos!
joe

Trezevant, TN

#50 Jun 21, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows he did it so stop trying to defend the pos!
Evidently no one knows a damn thing but sure as hell think the do. As for defending him I was not nor am I defending him now but the story that I was told concerning a guy by the name of Pete taking her makes more sense than Mark Burns no matter what he is. Mark had a rep for messing with under age girls and supplying them with drugs but killing one is unusual.
stranger

Humboldt, TN

#51 Jun 21, 2013
I'm almost positive it was Mark Burns..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's that new guy at megamart? 7 hr Lee Blankenship 43
Hiller Plumbing 9 hr mulljon 5
Donald Trump 15 hr Up like Donald trump 4
2 shootings in the last 2 weeks 20 hr MLK Jr Jr 38
Babydaddy hasn't paid child support since January (Jun '13) Mon Reading Is Fundam... 28
old lady at megamart Aug 30 CHRISTY 52
anybody know Shelbi and brandi? Aug 28 Guest 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milan Mortgages