what about caycee that is still missing?

what about caycee that is still missing?

Posted in the Milan Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
yellow

Martin, TN

#1 Aug 9, 2010
what is your thought on her and what happen to her??
good luck

United States

#3 Aug 29, 2010
hope the truth comes out cause enough has been covered up back in may a drowning seemed so strange but looks as if the law hasnt done anything yet
guest02

United States

#5 Sep 9, 2010
Someone knows something and maybe one day their heart will open, and what they know will bring Cayce Lynn McDaniel home to her loved ones.
wow

Union City, TN

#7 Sep 19, 2010
There are a lot of rumers. There is more than one suspect and until someone comes forward the truth will most likely never come out. However, all this talk about Caycee's mother selling her is so far fetched. Even though there are sorry mothers out there who are guilty of things like that I don't believe she's one of them. There may or may not be a drug money pay back situation that may or may not have anything to do with it all, but most mothers would lay down there lives for there children and if anyone would have been turned out over a situation like that I believe she would have put herself out there to pay it back (if that's the case) not her daughter who had nothing to do with it.
Cool

Laconia, TN

#11 Jan 2, 2011
I believe Caycee is happily married and living far away from Milan.

Henderson, TN

#12 Jan 2, 2011
One could only hope that is the situation, but I don't have much faith in your theory...I believe she would have contacted her best friend or family before now. I hope she is at peace wherever she is and that if there was any foul play, the culprit will eventually be brought to justice.
Cool wrote:
just watching

Jackson, TN

#13 Jan 2, 2011
guest wrote:
One could only hope that is the situation, but I don't have much faith in your theory...I believe she would have contacted her best friend or family before now. I hope she is at peace wherever she is and that if there was any foul play, the culprit will eventually be brought to justice.
<quoted text>
wouldn't it be wonderful if that were the case but i really doubt it's right.poor little girl and poor family just waiting and wondering.
Cool

Laconia, TN

#14 Jan 2, 2011
No, I really believe she found a way out of her situation in Milan and is a very happy person now.
Visitor

Memphis, TN

#16 Jan 3, 2011
Cool wrote:
If that were true I believe she would have made herself known when she turned 18.
purelife

United States

#17 Jan 16, 2011
Is it me or do a lot of people get away with murder in milan? I know a few killers living on the streets of milan. Mpd suck!do some real detective work and solve a case for once please!!!!!

United States

#18 Dec 14, 2011
I also heard the same thing but I also heard that she was buried in a clay pit in Carroll county.
who knows

Huizen, Netherlands

#19 Dec 15, 2011
Some would say check under the concrete slab
from what ive

United States

#20 Dec 15, 2011
From what I have heard she and the moms drug dealing boyfriend had a thing and he got tired of her and killed her mom was in on it my mom worked at a gas station when all this happened I was a kid back then and my mom said her mom came in the store and bought a bunch if beer and said that she asked her how she was and c.m. mom said she was going to the river my mom said okay its kind of weird ur going to the river and ur kid disappeared the day before okay I think I would grieve a lil longer and the new water place I think was being built then some say that that is where she is in the concrete cut up Idk its just rumors tho
Scooter

Johnson City, TN

#22 Dec 16, 2011
from what ive wrote:
From what I have heard she and the moms drug dealing boyfriend had a thing and he got tired of her and killed her mom was in on it my mom worked at a gas station when all this happened I was a kid back then and my mom said her mom came in the store and bought a bunch if beer and said that she asked her how she was and c.m. mom said she was going to the river my mom said okay its kind of weird ur going to the river and ur kid disappeared the day before okay I think I would grieve a lil longer and the new water place I think was being built then some say that that is where she is in the concrete cut up Idk its just rumors tho
I don't know about that. Back then I was neighbors with Cindy's best friend and she spent a lot of time with my neighbor after that happened. If she told someone she was going to the lake it was most likely because she was going somewhere away from all the people who she didn't need to be around at a time like that. I can tell you that C.M.'s mother Cindy loves her daughter very much and was very upset and had a hard time functioning for a long time, as was the rest of her family and still are. If there is any truth about all the drug connection stories that people are saying, it wasn't because Cindy did anything intentionally to harm her daughter. There are some bad folks in this world and sometime good people get hurt by them through no fault of anyone but the people doing the hurting.
Sad

Paris, France

#23 Dec 19, 2011
How soon we forget.
Anonymous

Erin, TN

#24 Feb 3, 2013
I herd that she wasburied where milan elementary school is because it was built around that time
Wrong one

Lubbock, TX

#28 Feb 5, 2013
Davenport was the moms boyfriend at the time she disappeared. Not the uncle. Always figured he had something to do with it.
NOt

Humboldt, TN

#29 Feb 6, 2013
I don't know who Shawn Davenport is, but Steve Davenport was Cindy's boyfriend. Also, there are more suspects involved than just one person. Itís believed by the investigators that more than one person abducted her and more than one person is involved in what ever happened next. The investigators followed one of the suspects around until they could catch this person doing something they could charge them with. This person has never admitted having any involvement or knowledge of what happened to her, so they got this person on unrelated charges. Since then this person has been sent to prison for a very long time. Most likely, the same has happened to other suspects as well. The investigators donít have enough evidence to back up any of their suspicions on any of their suspects. For all they really know she could have been abducted by a member of the road crew working outside her house. Not saying all the other stuff wasnít going on at the time that caused suspicions to shift towards the accused, but how many different unrelated suspects did they investigate before they narrowed the investigation down to one theory? They had their only suspects the day after it happened. The day after it happened.
WORK

Trenton, TN

#30 Feb 6, 2013
Wrong one wrote:
Davenport was the moms boyfriend at the time she disappeared. Not the uncle. Always figured he had something to do with it.
No, Steve Davenport was the boyfriend, not Shawn. But they are all crazy and mean as hell.
Always been concerned

Trenton, TN

#31 Feb 6, 2013
Wrong one wrote:
Shawn Davenport wasn't the Moms boyfriend. Steve Davenport was. Shawn is Steve's nephew. There was a bunch of that gang that hung out and tortured people. I have personally seen Shawn pull a gun on a guy and threaten to kill him. It was Shawn Davenport, Steve Davenport, Gary Guest, Chad Dycus, and a BUNCH of others. Gary Guest is in prison now for racketeering ( organized crime), Chad Dycus just got out of prison, Shawn hasn't been out of prison too long, and I don't know where the rest are now. But they were some mean people and I don't trust any of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Side chicks 14 hr Guest 12
Milan Music Selection (Sep '12) 20 hr work 20
Babydaddy hasn't paid child support since January (Jun '13) 22 hr SickoftheseHos 43
Anytime Fitness (Apr '16) 22 hr needajob 12
Jessica Carey Sun Gonna beat that a... 20
black man stealing gas in milan Sun Dumb 2
Christina Blow (Sep '16) Jun 23 bigpimping 18

Milan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milan Mortgages