Robert Lee Phillips
friend

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Feb 7, 2013
What do y'all know about this guy?
better off

United States

#2 Feb 15, 2013
how old. the one i know of is mid thirties and is one sorry excuse for a human being.
caution

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Feb 15, 2013
better off wrote:
how old. the one i know of is mid thirties and is one sorry excuse for a human being.
think that's the one. U know him?
better off

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2013
Know of him thru other people. Wiuld liketo meet the guy. Hear hes a junkie scumbag.
caution

Lewisburg, TN

#5 Feb 15, 2013
Why would u like to meet scumbag like him? if u only know him thru others.I was just wondering if anyone thinks he would try to safe someone else? What I know of him he wouldn't. Just wondering if I'm wrong.
better off

United States

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Just a little unfinished business. Last i heard he had moved off. Prob running from the law or the people he had screwed over.
better off

United States

#7 Feb 16, 2013
So does anyone know if hes around or not
caution

United States

#8 Feb 16, 2013
He is in jail in Trenton. He was in the Bradford fire. Go to the Bradford forum look under Bradford fire
Dumb

Paducah, KY

#9 Dec 4, 2013
He is no longer in jail. He is out and living in Trenton. Yes he is not the best guy in the world. I would stay away from him if u know what's good for u. I know first hand.
wondering

United States

#10 Dec 10, 2013
Dumb wrote:
He is no longer in jail. He is out and living in Trenton. Yes he is not the best guy in the world. I would stay away from him if u know what's good for u. I know first hand.
is it the same guy thatvwas married to anne i think that was her name. I
Dat dude

Jackson, TN

#11 Jun 10, 2015
I really need to get in touch with rob if any one can help me it would b much appreciated! An no I'm not da law or anything similar. Jus need to talk to him real bad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Milan officer faces sex charges: Atwood man ind... (Nov '12) 3 hr Illsaynoprob 18
what about caycee that is still missing? (Aug '10) 4 hr No stranger 136
City employes 4 hr Citizen Kane 12
Gym 6 hr Guest 1
Colton Reed (Oct '11) 11 hr Creed 60
Where is Jesse D Sat Curious 1
Smoke and sizzle atwood Sat Illsaynoprob 26

Milan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milan Mortgages