Next Last
fair play

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#22 Jan 19, 2012
Thank you, Straw.
poor

Savannah, TN

#23 Aug 30, 2012
I thought they werent good at all! I make better out of my house!
L and T Cakery fan

United States

#24 Aug 30, 2012
poor wrote:
Well, to each their own I guess. I personally like their cupcakes and make a point of stopping in once a week. Their cake balls are REALLY good!
For custom cakes, they do a fabulous job also.
sweet tooth

Ankara, Turkey

#25 Aug 30, 2012
cupcakes wrote:
Is the new bakery good
Will try
yep

Jackson, TN

#26 Sep 10, 2012
L and T Cakery fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to each their own I guess. I personally like their cupcakes and make a point of stopping in once a week. Their cake balls are REALLY good!
For custom cakes, they do a fabulous job also.
I'm sure..... and by the way there are better places to advertise than here... SMH!!!
cupcake lover

Dyer, TN

#27 Dec 1, 2012
Who do you think is advertising? Some of us just don't like to see good people bashed for no good reason. Those ladies have my business! Anyone who has the guts to live their dream and start a business in this poor ecomomic time has my vote. Don't knock 'em till you try 'em!
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure..... and by the way there are better places to advertise than here... SMH!!!
cupcake lover

Dyer, TN

#28 Dec 1, 2012
Since you make better out of your house, I guess you will be opening a place of your own soon huh? Then we will have to try you out! I can not wait cause L & 'T has the best I have ever had so yours will be amazing then right? Even if you don't like them you should not be talking bad about them onh here or anywhere! Why can't people do right aand be considerate of other peoples feelings and keep your mouth closed if you can't say somethin nice!
poor wrote:
milan resident

Dallas, TX

#29 Dec 1, 2012
Do they make any with real cheesecake like hallihannigans? Never tried L & T but live in Milan... are the prices fair as well? Thanks
sour grapes

Reykjavík, Iceland

#30 Dec 2, 2012
poor wrote:
Then stay at home. We won't miss you at all.
blane

United States

#31 Dec 2, 2012
Dry cupcakes!

Dyer, TN

#32 Dec 2, 2012
blane wrote:
Dry cupcakes!
Dry cupcake? I don't know what kind you ate but I have been in there many times and I have never gotten a dry cupcake! Their orange italian cream cupcake is the best thing I have ever put in my month. Those ladies sure can bake!

Dyer, TN

#33 Dec 2, 2012
yes they do make cheesecake cupcakes and they are really good.
I saw on their facebook page that they make whole cheesecakes too.
milan resident wrote:
Do they make any with real cheesecake like hallihannigans? Never tried L & T but live in Milan... are the prices fair as well? Thanks
blane

United States

#34 Dec 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Dry cupcake? I don't know what kind you ate but I have been in there many times and I have never gotten a dry cupcake! Their orange italian cream cupcake is the best thing I have ever put in my month. Those ladies sure can bake!
Well mine was a white cake with white frosting,it was dry, so dry it just crumbled, making it very dificult to even eat! Glad yours was better. The ladies are nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married man 1 hr Get a life 10
Greg Hills (Sep '16) 1 hr Summeris stupid 41
Kelly Wright 10 hr Bulldawg4life 2
Chow Wagon Fri Yuk 10
Aubrey Smith Thu classmate 3
any one Thu jbb 11
William kemp Thu Lmao 1

Milan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance