World Finance Milan
fed up

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2012
How is the customer service here?
What

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2012
They have great service there. That is as long as you are paying your payments on time, Other wise they will be calling you until you do so. Also they are not hard to look at either. That one chick named Jaclyn is fine as hell!
tha real chic

Gleason, TN

#3 Mar 9, 2012
they will harrase the hell out of u and follow u all over the place and wont leave u alone
Scooter

Mercer, TN

#4 Mar 9, 2012
tha real chic wrote:
they will harrase the hell out of u and follow u all over the place and wont leave u alone
I've never been in there, but isn't it an office. Why would someone go and just browse around in an office? If I worked there I would ask you what you wanted to.
gina

Canton, TX

#5 Mar 9, 2012
What wrote:
They have great service there. That is as long as you are paying your payments on time, Other wise they will be calling you until you do so. Also they are not hard to look at either. That one chick named Jaclyn is fine as hell!
They don't have good service! They aren't friendly at all. As a matter of a fact they are rude!
Yep

Canton, TX

#7 Mar 15, 2012
They are nicer than trenton or humboldt...just be xareful cuz if you miss a payment they will tell everybody your business! I thought that was against privacy policies but they dont care...they are bad about harrassing you! Act like you owe them thousands of dollars and all you borrowed was $300!
Scooter

Mercer, TN

#8 Mar 16, 2012
Yep wrote:
They are nicer than Trenton or Humboldt...just be careful cuz if you miss a payment they will tell everybody your business! I thought that was against privacy policies but they don't care...they are bad about harassing you! Act like you owe them thousands of dollars and all you borrowed was $300!
My daughter works at a bank. She says they are not allowed to talk about s customers business to anyone.
Yep

United States

#9 Mar 17, 2012
Well trenton came to my job and instead of calling me off 2 the side started drilling me and talking about what I owed infront of the cutomer I was waiting on!! They came in looking like they were fixing 2 beat me up!! Even the customer and my coworker said tht was beyond rude..im looking into legal action now! That was not cool at all...and they think by doin that kind of stuff it makes us wanna pay them?!
milan native

Lawrenceburg, TN

#10 Mar 20, 2012
The first place where I started establishing my credit. Just betta make payments cause they'll harass the shit outta you. And the Internet is crazy
Jessie

Memphis, TN

#11 Oct 8, 2012
Yep wrote:
Well trenton came to my job and instead of calling me off 2 the side started drilling me and talking about what I owed infront of the cutomer I was waiting on!! They came in looking like they were fixing 2 beat me up!! Even the customer and my coworker said tht was beyond rude..im looking into legal action now! That was not cool at all...and they think by doin that kind of stuff it makes us wanna pay them?!
If they came to your job, you must have been VERY passed due. You did sign a contract right? And Legal action takes $$$, and obviously $$$ is something you don't have or you would have paid on your loan.
tdw

Huntingdon, TN

#20 Nov 26, 2012
They are great they will work with you if you are willing to work with them. i have never had a problem with them
Jessie

Savannah, TN

#23 Dec 4, 2012
Pay your bills people, and you would not have to worry about bill collectors! Nothing is free, and if you borrow money or buy anything on credit... PAY IT BACK according to the contracts that are signed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cougars/ milfs 10 hr Oldfriend 1
Denita Weidenbach Ramage 11 hr Oldfriend 1
School Uniforms 22 hr large only 99 cen... 13
T-n-T auto shop Sun Guest 1
Erica Evanson (Feb '13) Sun Nono 7
gays and lesbians Sun Coon Hunter 13
skateboarders (Mar '14) Sat Reed Richards 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milan Mortgages