Anyone Know Evangilist David Fountain ?
Bring Down Fraud

Cave City, KY

#26 Sep 7, 2009
Carries A Sword,

We wanted to thank you for talking with us and clarifing the situation. Keep up the good work, stay on your guard, and continue to carry the sword. Sometimes it seems like justice takes its sweet time, but it all happens in Gods time, and will this time also. Your prediction of David Fountain will probably come true. Its sad, but tends to be the way of things.
Bring Down Fraud

Cave City, KY

#27 Sep 8, 2009
Okay, so I have a question. This topix is about David Wayne Fountain, born 06/29/1969. He runs Fire River Outreach in Horse Cave Kentucky. Well, he has an 'elder' named Edward Pearce. Ed Pearce followed David from Oklahoma. The thing is, I went to www.criminalsearches.com and I put in Davids name, and looked up the David Fountain with his birthdate, and sure enough the charges out of Tennessee came up. So, I used the same search and looked up Edward Pearce. Well, Edward Pearce in Oklahoma was a bit shocking. There is an Edward Pearce from Oklahoma who has been convicted of bribery, multiple cases of larceny by bad checks, larceny by fraud, failure to return rental property, and alot of other stuff. The report description matches that of Davids friend Ed Pearce. Does anyone know if this is the same Edward Pearce? Funny, but further research shows that he was on probation until August of last year, which by chance is about the same timeframe that the Pearces moved to Kentucky. Just wondered if anyone knows if this is the same guy?? Our email is listed on an earlier post so please feel free to email us privately.
For Your Sins

Cave City, KY

#28 Sep 8, 2009
Repayment for wrongs done (Numbers 5 verses 6-8)

"When anyone is unfaithful to the Lord
and commits a wrong against someone,
he must confess his sin and make full
repayment, plus an additional 20% to
the person he has wronged"

Do you really want to face God with the wrongs you have done to others? The little you do to help people in order to cover for your fraud does not in any way make up for all of those you are hurting and deceiving. God has said you will parish before you have a chance to enjoy the fruits of your deception. Should you not make it right before it is too late?
Carries A Sword

Monterey, TN

#29 Sep 10, 2009
Dear brothers and sisters,
Thank you for coming forward and supporting the combined efforts to stop DF's frauds. At this time we are agreeing in prayer before God + binding the unclean spirits.(Ephesians 6:10-18)
I am with excitement looking forward to God's intervention in all these matters and to the accomplishment of God's wonderful plans for those who sincerely believe.
Judgment now begins in the House of God and we know that we are now entering into a great restoration of rightful authority of the true church. I would not want to be one of those upon whom this ROCK falls.
I pray the Lord will give each of us a greater peace, understanding and hunger for HIM than ever before.
rockport texas

United States

#30 Oct 4, 2009
fayehooker wrote:
I leased a piece of propety to him, know him very well. I finally had him evicted. If you are about to "donate" to any of his causes I strongly suggest you do a criminal background check. It is public information. Ask for information about his prison sentence in Rhea County TN. I will not judge him or his wife Karen, but will be glad to pass on any public records that I have, to keep other people from being mis-used
Hello, is this the same David Fountain who hosts the Rockport, Texas Gospel festival every January. He and Karen seem like such a wonderful couple. This is very hard to believe that this is the same David but it is important to me to verify for many personal reasons. Thank you for any information you can give me.
rockport texas

Sinton, TX

#31 Oct 5, 2009
fayehooker wrote:
I leased a piece of propety to him, know him very well. I finally had him evicted. If you are about to "donate" to any of his causes I strongly suggest you do a criminal background check. It is public information. Ask for information about his prison sentence in Rhea County TN. I will not judge him or his wife Karen, but will be glad to pass on any public records that I have, to keep other people from being mis-used
I have known David and Karen for many years. It is my understanding that he was in trouble back in 2003. Since then he has helped homeless people come to the Lord. Has he been in trouble since then? I am not asking out of curiousity or gossip but for personal, financial reasons. You seem to be a nice person who will give me the truth about what has happened. Thank you.
concerned

Paris, TN

#32 Oct 18, 2009
anon wrote:
I had some buisness dealings with him 2004-2005 in Milan. He uses members of his "church" to buy whatever in their names. I recall him saying he had built up churches in Texas and Arkansas. He did not fulfil contracts for services he made while in Milan, Do not trust him.
have you seen him lately, i heard he a pretty bad fella.
concerned

Paris, TN

#33 Oct 18, 2009
i have heard several bad things bout this man. i was curious has anyone seen him lately or reported anything to proper authorties. i was also a victim last year
Bring Down Fraud

Cave City, KY

#34 Nov 7, 2009
rockport texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I have known David and Karen for many years. It is my understanding that he was in trouble back in 2003. Since then he has helped homeless people come to the Lord. Has he been in trouble since then? I am not asking out of curiousity or gossip but for personal, financial reasons. You seem to be a nice person who will give me the truth about what has happened. Thank you.
I can only say that chances are he is the same guy. He has his hand in alot of different stuff, usually as a way to get money. If your guy is David Wayne Fountain, and his wife (except for the fact that they are not really married) is Karen. I have heard he 'hosts' alot of things and from what I understand he is about to be evicted and looking for a new town to 'save'. But if it is him you had better beware. He isnt a nice person as you thought. The thing about con people is that they have to appear NICE or noone would ever trust them. And if you really check on all those homeless people he is helping, you probably wont be able to find too many of them. They seem to always be scarce. Beware is the best we can tell you.
Bring Down Fraud

Cave City, KY

#35 Nov 7, 2009
concerned wrote:
i have heard several bad things bout this man. i was curious has anyone seen him lately or reported anything to proper authorties. i was also a victim last year
He is currently still in Kentucky, still at the address posted above. I have seen him several times later. He moved his church to a new building, and you should see how he left the former building!!!!!
I believe he is about to be evicted from his home, and I am fairly sure he has taken his motorhome somewhere and hid it so he can make a fast getaway, but I do know he is under investigation. How were you victimized if you dont mind saying?
Apostle Charles

Mount Juliet, TN

#36 Nov 7, 2009
AMEN....Can we say Con Artist. Not speaking trash,but FACTS!
Macon Tracks

Monterey, TN

#37 Nov 9, 2009
Dear god,
Please help me to steal and lie to the poor, dont let them catch on until I have all their money. And when they learn the truth, let me already have a new flock to steal from.

Help me to steal what I can, borrow the money for what I cant, and never pay for the difference.
Fire River prayer
WE-R-Preying-4-U (Praying we don't go to prison first)
apostlecharles

New Orleans, LA

#38 Nov 11, 2009
hey Faye,
how you doing? Wish that we could have talked before David got to you. He screwed me out of $1800.00.
But as God has called me to be the Apostle Charles that He has, I promise you that the same God that called me to do the works of our Lord and Saviour, will deal with all of the littles David's that are out there, and believe me, I have found alot of them.
I would rather be thrown head first into a brush grinder,than to hide under the cloth of Jesus.
I am trying my best right now to put a Milan, Rock the World, program together hoping to reach the lost, like Billy Graham did in his days.
Pray for me and I'll pray for you, God Bless,
the Apostle Charles
Anonymous

Fort Worth, TX

#39 Nov 12, 2009
We worked with David and he is a kind manipulative man. His wife is of the stronger evils. They really did a number on me emotionally and it has taken me a few years to recover. You are right, stear clear of them. We witnessed alot of harm done finacially and in gods name. I can go on to explain but its too hard. They stole from the Homeless Food Banks, and made up stories of "people in need" to collect monies. His preachings are corrupt. They ruined us for a long time until the truth caught up with them...but not soon enough to save some of our friends from complete finacial and emotional destitution. I am sorry he is out of jail I was hoping finally that his rein of terror was over. Be VERY affraid of Karen she is a snake. Evil to the core. And her Daughter was on the fast track to becoming her mimick. Please do not give them monies they will hurt you I promise! Every Single thing they do is for False Profits! I pray that they will be stopped they have hurt so many already including filing false claims against young families for child abuse to recieve black Mail money. Children have been pulled from thier homes! For lies! All By Karens LIES! I would give my name but I am afraid. Yes they are that BAD!
Carries a Sword

Monterey, TN

#40 Dec 9, 2009
One of the problems is drug addiction. He also makes a mockery of the grace of God. Pray that the Lord may use His "donkey" to pin him where he cannot move (if that suits the Lord's purpose).

Little monkey, I wish you would repent.

I would have to say that this situation is just too extraordinary for God's hand not to be involved in here somewhere. Does anyone have any revelations on this man or this situation? I just KNOW there is even in this situation a divine plan.
It plays out like a Bible story! The Lord will be magnified in this situation. There is something here and I cannot fully put my finger on it.
Shay

Cedar Hill, TX

#41 Dec 9, 2009
Bring Down Fraud wrote:
We have found out where David Fountian got his ordination and his so called Doctorate. It is from a group called the Universal Life Church. Their website is www.themonastery.com . It takes about 5 seconds (Less if you type fast) to become an ordained minister, and less than 30 days to get your "Doctorate in Divinity". Wonderful people like Hugh Hefner, several of the beatles, and a few atheist have also become ordained through them. Just to try we filled out the link to get ordained, and in the flash of a computer screen we became ordained! Isnt that wonderful! I could have put in the name BUGS BUNNY and he would have been ordained also. The sad part is the states recognize it due to lack of any control, so yes, you can marry people legally, and yes, you can preform other services of an ordained minister. You can find more information if you google the name Reverand Doug Hayashi. He wrote an article about how easy it was to get his doctorate and get ordained.
If someone is planning to get married and you want a family member or friend to do the honors, have them go to that website and in the blink of an eye they can be ordained!
I was doing a search for David Fountain we were friends with them, we worked for them in thier kids camp. It was an amazing experience, tho we left under harsh terms. So I try and check up on them now and again. David has a gift and he is VERY Loveable. He captivates and "convinces" very easily. We love them very much despite it all.
I would say use caution with monies in dealing with the Fountains. His word is very powerful.
Paying a small "gift" for a good service I see no problem with if you have recieved something spiritually from it. Just dont set yourself up for destruction as to put your name on anything... unless you can afford the loss. We witnessed some unethical things I wont go into.

Anyhow, As far as your comment on getting ordained. My mother and sister did this and are both now "ordained legally. My sister does a wedding business for people who want the alternative options and my mom did it as a favor to her children so she could perform our ceremony's. It made the wedding extra special.

I have met alot of friends who preach that did it this way. I do think there should be a line drawn at anything public though, where you are influencing the masses. You should be schooled in the word before teaching it so we "can be on the the same page" as they say and control all the false prophets and possibly help avoid scammers and those who steal in Gods name.
Tony Stephens

Medina, TN

#42 Jan 22, 2010
Are you sure this is the same David Fountain that sings gospel music and lives in Milan Tn? The one I know is 40yrs old.
Kay

Suwon, Korea

#44 Jan 23, 2010
Is this the same guy that ran a Church camp outside Trenton, TN?
cmom

Eureka, IL

#45 Jan 30, 2010
Yes, this is also the same David Fountain that was part of the gospel quartet "Chosen Few" in the early 90's in Branson, MO.
cmom

Eureka, IL

#46 Jan 30, 2010
Here are links to his ministries if you want to see a picture:
http://dfministries.org/dfministries_002.htm
http://www.fireriveroutreach.org/fireriver_00...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethan Barnett (May '14) 17 hr Barbie Sioux Cher... 10
Black dog near corner boutique Sun Another crazy dog... 6
Married man Sat Guest 22
I Wish For You Always & Forever (Jan '16) Jan 19 Desperate 9
Heat and Air Jan 17 Jim 4
micky at autozone (Apr '15) Jan 16 Smh 4
Christina Blow Jan 16 Guest 9

Milan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance