i'm a really good friend of his and would like to talk to him
nunya

Cookeville, TN

#2 Apr 3, 2012
gibson county jail
hahahahaha

Humboldt, TN

#3 Apr 3, 2012
thats where that crackhead thief belongs.
KTbabi

Humboldt, TN

#4 Apr 3, 2012
haha thats my boo thang right there. was wit him for a cool min, he ended up havin a baby and we havent talked much since.. thats my ride or die, loyalty boo
lil mama

Gleason, TN

#5 Apr 4, 2012
hes a crackhead and a meth head im surprised he even has anything to do with his lil boy even if it really not his kid his babymama is a hoe and they shouldnt even have custody of tha baby bc they dont take care of it anyways
amy royal

United States

#6 Apr 14, 2012
First of all yal you ppll are steady hiding behind fake names looking scary. Everyone knows my son is dougs so miss me with that second of all you dirty ass junkies on here look so stupid because you dont know me because i do not assosciate with gutter trash like y'all. I more than take care of my kids, work everyday to provide for mine and yours too while you sucking off the government, you wanna talk crazy about me so tell you what my home address is 8500 hwy 22 huntingdon and i work at cash n dash in huntingdon so you are more than welcome to say it in my face.....look fwd to seeing y'all if you can get a ride with your walking asses
Bubba

Mckenzie, TN

#8 Apr 14, 2012
he's still in jail even if you are his mother
me

United States

#9 Apr 14, 2012
amy royal wrote:
First of all yal you ppll are steady hiding behind fake names looking scary. Everyone knows my son is dougs so miss me with that second of all you dirty ass junkies on here look so stupid because you dont know me because i do not assosciate with gutter trash like y'all. I more than take care of my kids, work everyday to provide for mine and yours too while you sucking off the government, you wanna talk crazy about me so tell you what my home address is 8500 hwy 22 huntingdon and i work at cash n dash in huntingdon so you are more than welcome to say it in my face.....look fwd to seeing y'all if you can get a ride with your walking asses
With a mouth like that and u don't associate with gutter trash? Lmao
kellie

Houston, TX

#10 Apr 14, 2012
what do you mean, with a mouth like that? i don't see where Amy Royal(the wife) said anything out of the way but defending her child which should have never been brought up in the first place. naw nobody is perfect but Amy and Doug are good people and both love that baby more than anything. obviously people don't have anything better to do then sit and try to talk bad about people when im pretty sure nobody on this site is perfect. i know both of them very well and know she takes care of her kids and all tho Doug is not perfect he is a good guy that loves his wife and son very much. crackhead? really? and u kno this how? smdh at all the simple minded people that obviously need a hobby!
Queen know the real facts

United States

#11 Apr 14, 2012
First of all i am sure that whoever is posting this shit doesnt have a freakin clue and are jealous and if you had any since at all you would go on with your little self and leave them alone..........you couldnt ask for a better momma who should i say had a baby and was back at work in a week not sitting at home drawing everything from the government that most of you do.........i am not real sure if your mommas taught you anything but just common sense will tell you that if you have nothing good to say dont say it all and i guess i should change that phrase to if when you open your mouth and nothing but a lie comes out i would learn to keep it shut.........she does above and beyond for her kids so those of you that are running your mouth and hiding behind fake names need to move on to the next person or for the sake move on to putting on here how big of a hoe you really are because i am sure that is how dougs babys momma got brought up.....that he wouldnt give you the time of day because he loved her and only her........we all make mistakes in life and no mistake over turns the other to make it any better or worse it is what you call a mistake so if you have any balls about you, i would back the shit up you are saying or keep it up because she is one hell of a momma, and ya know how many times has doug been married?????? 1 hummmmmm......that is what i thought so all these hoes trying to cause trouble needs to back up and leave them alone and not say stuff you dont know about and let them make a life together without you haters!!!!!!!!!! For real get your own life and talk about things that you know about because frankly you dont have a clue what you are talking about and it only shows how big a dumb ass you really are!!!!!!!!!!
oh goodness

United States

#12 Apr 18, 2012
I know for a fact doug would cheat on amy marriage aint nothing to him. He tried to give me his number so we could hook up but i didnt want it cause i have known doug for years and i know his brother and they will sleep with anything and i dont want to catch nothing he is fun and can be sweet but he is nasty and nothing but bad news always have been. I know the facts so dont sit back and say he loves amy and only her cause he was married when he lived in the white house behind auto zone in milan and was hitting on every girl in milan so stop making him sound like he made one mistake and he will learn from it cause doug has made mistakes all his life and never learned from them.
amy royal

United States

#13 Apr 20, 2012
Doug and i werent married @ that point, i left him the first of november because he IS crap, Ppl hate to admit wrongs but I made a huge mistake when I married him. But thats irrelevant now, DIVORCE FINAL May 3rd.......drinks on me lol
amy royal

United States

#14 Apr 20, 2012
oh goodness wrote:
I know for a fact doug would cheat on amy marriage aint nothing to him. He tried to give me his number so we could hook up but i didnt want it cause i have known doug for years and i know his brother and they will sleep with anything and i dont want to catch nothing he is fun and can be sweet but he is nasty and nothing but bad news always have been. I know the facts so dont sit back and say he loves amy and only her cause he was married when he lived in the white house behind auto zone in milan and was hitting on every girl in milan so stop making him sound like he made one mistake and he will learn from it cause doug has made mistakes all his life and never learned from them.
bravo....well spoken
talk2much

Gadsden, TN

#15 May 22, 2012
see my girl Amanda sista is friends with Amy and Amanda say he tried to fux with her and she let him once caus she was drunk but she tol me amy had forgiven her for that, i admire that.that takes a level chick to handle all that. Amanda is not bad person but we all make mistakes and i know of Doug and thats it, u dontforeal know some1 till u lived with them real talk so let these two do them and yall do ya own. Amanda Brooke my ride or die so dont get it twisted. i just didnt want her to keep lookin like the bad one when it was all on doug
brainmaster

Jackson, TN

#16 May 23, 2012
KTbabi wrote:
haha thats my boo thang right there. was wit him for a cool min, he ended up havin a baby and we havent talked much since.. thats my ride or die, loyalty boo
Meth head thieves don't ride or die- they steal, run and snitch. And they don't know anything about loyalty. Foolishness.
brainmaster

Jackson, TN

#17 May 23, 2012
playmate22 wrote:
i'm a really good friend of his and would like to talk to him
The entire Royal family have NO loyalty and NO good friends. If you ever wonder where he is in the future, just figure he's locked up. Because if you know him, you know he belongs there. Hell, if you think he's so great, you probably belong in jail, too.
knows it ALL

United States

#18 May 24, 2012
Amy u seem mysterious. U talk so much on da net but it's prolly bcuz u a powda monster loving that coke. But bless that boy. Doug's done been around. Is he n jail or r you guys together? Heard u been around the block yourself? But y'all r grown adults who's business is all over the net. Doug is cool an y'all r good parents seems like. But don't fake the funk if u a ho on bottom be a ho on top... In YO language lmao!
Doug royal

Sunnyvale, CA

#19 Jun 5, 2012
Look folks lets try to be alittle more like god asked us to be. People make mistakes people change as for me. I'm doing everything I can to make an honest living and raise my boy to know the lord Jesus Christ bless you all.
playmate 23

Mena, AR

#20 Jun 6, 2012
Yea I am a good friend of his, too. Guess he ditches everybody like his brother. But I'm glad he is doing good.
yadontsay

Mobile, AL

#21 Jun 18, 2012
Did you know Mr. Royal that everyone is saying Tonia Morpheous Stoltz just had a baby girl a month or so ago and that is your baby? She was lying to her husband and claimed not to know she was pregnant until the last minute but there is no way it is his since he was in jail. I think they found something at her house or she failed a drug test and they took the baby but not sure. They say it looks JUST like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wine Sales @ Grocery Stores 51 min Reading Is Fundam... 10
straight talk phone? 1 hr penny 8
road block in milan over the weekend 2 hr Reading Is Fundam... 8
anyone really really know nanci and doy daniels... (Aug '10) 13 hr Nunofyourbusiness 37
Thread calling someone out by their first name 18 hr Gracie 6
Bianca Estes and lashae johnson Fri Guest 1
Merry Christmas. Fri yumyum 2
Milan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Milan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Milan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Milan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions