Letter to "Pastor"
First Prev
of 30
Next Last
Curious

Gadsden, TN

#1 Sep 23, 2010
I heard someone wrote an ugly letter to the pastor at Temple Baptist Church. I looked him up on facebook and saw he had put the letter on there. Apparently someone left this letter on his car during their revival this week. He said he posted the letter because he "WILL NOT HIDE SATAN'S ATTACKS AGAINST MY FAMILY ANY MORE."

What do you think? Discuss.

This is what the letter said:

‎"Pastor"
I want you to know that I am making it my personal mission to make sure that every person in Milan knows what I know about you. You are nothing short of a liar, cheater, and deceiver of men. I will stop at nothing to make sure that you and your "PERFECT" wife will not be accepted in this town. God has told me its time for you to go, and I will see it through. Your little Posse of followers will NOT stop me. It may not be tomorrow before my goal is achieved but I will be successful. You have been nothing short of demonic since you arrived. The internet will be nothing, and I intend to damage you from within.

In His Service,
Lucy

Martin, TN

#3 Sep 23, 2010
how did you find out what the letter said? Wonder who wrote it?
Curious

Gadsden, TN

#4 Sep 23, 2010
He posted it all on his facebook. I copy and paste it directly from there! I have an interesting theory about who wrote it... just going to keep it to myself for right now though. Interested to see what others think first.

“FFDP”

Since: Jul 10

#5 Sep 24, 2010
LOL. That is hilarious. I wonder which corner their god will be in?
Lynne

Milan, TN

#6 Sep 24, 2010
To whomever sent the letter to the pastor, you're obviously not the brightest bulb in the box!

Your letter boarders on threatening. It's a very good way to get thrown in jail.

If you're that discontent with the pastor, you should take your concerns to him directly.

Leaving a letter on his car seems rather cowardly to me.

Lynne
Anonymous

Memphis, TN

#7 Sep 24, 2010
The person who wrote it needs to be wearing their knees out praying. Evidently they are demonic or have a very, very sick mind. The person who wrote it is a coward, did not have the guts to write it, they typed it. No signature too. God definitely will chastise them. They better be praying for forgiveness like I said and be reading their Bible rather than writing threatening letters to a Pastor. Also, if anyone knows who did this, you might tell them they are being followed and watched, there are 3 people who are under suspicion of this wrong and private investigators have already been hired to watch and follow.
Darwin

Netherlands

#8 Sep 24, 2010
Oh Geezus wrote:
LOL. That is hilarious. I wonder which corner their god will be in?
Help me with this; This "christian" woman (has to be a woman because a man wouldn't be bothered enough to pull out the poison pen) is going to make it her mission to make sure they're not accepted there in Eden, whoops, I meant Milan. And she's going to destroy them from within and all of that in "his service"?
Now I'm no theologian but if he's actually demonic couldn't Jesus handle this without her or her mindless letter?
Raises the age old question "what would jesus do"???
Question

Gadsden, TN

#9 Sep 24, 2010
Has anyone else considered the possibility the pastor wrote the letter himself? I'm not saying he did but I am wondering. It certainly got people to support him and want to protect him from this nameless faceless villian who attacked him via a letter in the dark of night. If there really was a person who wanted to do what this letter said, wouldn't secrecy be important? Submarines are effective because they stay under the surface to attack.
jealousy

Warwick, RI

#10 Sep 24, 2010
Maybe his girlfriend couldn't take it any longer and is taking matters into her own hands....
hmmm

United States

#12 Sep 24, 2010
Why I threw organized religion to the dog. I still believe in God but when man is involved there is going to be drama. Not to mention I dont like paying a preachers salary.
marie

Martin, TN

#13 Sep 24, 2010
yall are some sick people these's days. i think people around here love drama. save the drama for your moma lol. and why would he write it his self that is very stuiped. they just need to get a life and quit messing with people

“FFDP”

#14 Sep 25, 2010
Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Help me with this; This "christian" woman (has to be a woman because a man wouldn't be bothered enough to pull out the poison pen) is going to make it her mission to make sure they're not accepted there in Eden, whoops, I meant Milan. And she's going to destroy them from within and all of that in "his service"?
Now I'm no theologian but if he's actually demonic couldn't Jesus handle this without her or her mindless letter?
Raises the age old question "what would jesus do"???
We've already seen what jesus would do, during round one. LOL. Boredom and topic shift intervened before jesus. Here's round 2, but I'm pretty sure jesus will be whistling and looking around while slowly heading for the exit. The writer seemed to point out "You are nothing short of a liar, cheater, and deceiver of men." That's a prerequisite of becoming a pastor, so the writer obviously isn't making an attack to his pastoral work.

The writer seemed to emphasize perfect wife. I can't help but wonder if there was some deviant sexual activities, or extortion. Drugs, gambling, and alcohol involvement really isn't outside of the christian norm. Sounds like the pastor should really keep an eye in his trees and bushes, if he has any around his house. Maybe they should call a catholic priest to exorcise that demon. Although......the demon may have possessed his penis during a little infidelity, but the catholic priest wouldn't be interested since the pastor isn't young enough. Seems the main question now is, "what WILL jesus do?" LOL

“FFDP”

#15 Sep 25, 2010
angel1955 wrote:
......(religious babble)........ Also, if anyone knows who did this, you might tell them they are being followed and watched, there are 3 people who are under suspicion of this wrong and private investigators have already been hired to watch and follow.
If an investigator was hired to follow them, why would you blurt that out here? I call bullsh!t. If I'm wrong, then you just "F" bombed that investigation. Nice one.
Tired of it

United States

#16 Sep 25, 2010
Sounds like his scandals have overshadowed his uselfullness as a pastor. Time for him to move out.
Darwin

Netherlands

#17 Sep 25, 2010
angel1955 wrote:
The person who wrote it needs to be wearing their knees out praying. Evidently they are demonic or have a very, very sick mind. The person who wrote it is a coward, did not have the guts to write it, they typed it. No signature too. God definitely will chastise them. They better be praying for forgiveness like I said and be reading their Bible rather than writing threatening letters to a Pastor. Also, if anyone knows who did this, you might tell them they are being followed and watched, there are 3 people who are under suspicion of this wrong and private investigators have already been hired to watch and follow.
Why would you have someone followed and tell them? Doesn't that defeat the purpose? Not to mention the financial waste. Check the letter for DNA. They had to have touched it. Of course if a lot of others have handled it since then that would be a waste of time. Soemthing tells me if you looked in every pastor's underwear drawer you'd probably all scurry out your churches.
Darwin

Netherlands

#18 Sep 25, 2010
Oh Geezus wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already seen what jesus would do, during round one. LOL. Boredom and topic shift intervened before jesus. Here's round 2, but I'm pretty sure jesus will be whistling and looking around while slowly heading for the exit. The writer seemed to point out "You are nothing short of a liar, cheater, and deceiver of men." That's a prerequisite of becoming a pastor, so the writer obviously isn't making an attack to his pastoral work.
The writer seemed to emphasize perfect wife. I can't help but wonder if there was some deviant sexual activities, or extortion. Drugs, gambling, and alcohol involvement really isn't outside of the christian norm. Sounds like the pastor should really keep an eye in his trees and bushes, if he has any around his house. Maybe they should call a catholic priest to exorcise that demon. Although......the demon may have possessed his penis during a little infidelity, but the catholic priest wouldn't be interested since the pastor isn't young enough. Seems the main question now is, "what WILL jesus do?" LOL
You nailed it....... Again.
wondering

Charlotte, NC

#19 Sep 25, 2010
I have been hearing not so nice things about this Pastor and his trips to Tunica(the trips are def. true) but he has an excuse He likes to drive all the way there to eat and take certain people with him (again just to eat) Sad Milan, Jackson and surrounding towns dont have good restaurants because seems like thats a long way to drive a couple nights a week to eat. Not judging just sayin you are known by the company you keep and the places you go! If the note is true God will bring him down people dont have to!
DAWN

Miami, FL

#20 Sep 25, 2010
Tired of it wrote:
Sounds like his scandals have overshadowed his uselfullness as a pastor. Time for him to move out.
HE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. GOD BROUGHT HIM TO THE CHURCH. AND HE IS DOING A GREAT JOB IN BRING US GOD'S WORD. SOME PEOPLE NEED TO MIND THEIR ON BUSINESS AND NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR.JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING.DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WILL BE SPENDING ETERINTY WHEN THAT COMES.
correction needed

Stanton, TN

#21 Sep 25, 2010
DAWN wrote:
<quoted text>HE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. GOD BROUGHT HIM TO THE CHURCH. AND HE IS DOING A GREAT JOB IN BRING US GOD'S WORD. SOME PEOPLE NEED TO MIND THEIR ON BUSINESS AND NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR.JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING.DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WILL BE SPENDING ETERINTY WHEN THAT COMES.
"On" business? I do believe that church has received too much attention lately. It seems it has changed greatly since the present pastor has been there. I knew the two previous pastors and thought very highly of them both...not so sure about God placing this guy here...too much suspicion surrounding him. I agree. It might be the best for everyone if he moved on.
what really matters

United States

#22 Sep 25, 2010
Just wondering why ppl have nothing better to do than worry about someone else instead of looking at themselves...I don't care if it's a pastor, police officer, teacher, doctor, lawyer, plumber, mechanic, or someone who is a "nobody" in some ppl's judgemental eyes, NOBODY is perfect. And instead of worrying about this or that person's life...EVERYONE should be worried about their own. In the end, that's what will matter. Why is that so hard for ppl to understand? It can only be because of pure hated. I hope that ppl realize what is really important in life before it's too late.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Mathew "pure country" powers/mat powers? 8 hr YEPYEP 1
String of vehicle break-ins near rolling meadows 12 hr Concerned citizen 1
Milan Medical Center 12 hr patient 2
sex offender registry (Feb '11) 14 hr Jack987 10
Who is the Gorgeous readhead works by poppas pizza 15 hr Guest 17
Ray the Razor 18 hr Guest 2 3
Scam on Married Men Cheating Pay $2000 19 hr ABC 1

Milan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance