First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Duke G

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2011
How does she hold a job with a hospital in the business office when she has filed BANKRUPTCY?
Plow-Boy

Savannah, TN

#2 Aug 5, 2011
So that she can make her Bankruptcy payment.

United States

#3 Aug 5, 2011
Bankruptcy has nothing to do with a job..
Seriously

Romulus, MI

#4 Aug 5, 2011
guest wrote:
Bankruptcy has nothing to do with a job..
If she filed a bankruptcy while she was already employed federal law prohibits an employer from removing her from that position. They may not even be privy to her bankruptcy unless they are garnishing her payments. And can I also say that do you think that filing bankruptcy makes her unworthy of that job? People file bankruptcy everyday and not because they are not responsible hard working people. There are many decent people that have fallen victim to the economy and been forced into it.The first comment on this thread is just ignorant as far as I'm concerned. You are implying that her character is questionable because of the bankruptcy and that is ignorant...

United States

#5 Aug 5, 2011
I wasn't meaning that in a bad way I agree with you! That's why I was saying it has nothing to do with her work.. She works hard and is a very great women!! Who ever posted this(Duke G) is ignorant you are def right about that! They just wanna start sh*t cause they have nothin better to do with there life!
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
If she filed a bankruptcy while she was already employed federal law prohibits an employer from removing her from that position. They may not even be privy to her bankruptcy unless they are garnishing her payments. And can I also say that do you think that filing bankruptcy makes her unworthy of that job? People file bankruptcy everyday and not because they are not responsible hard working people. There are many decent people that have fallen victim to the economy and been forced into it.The first comment on this thread is just ignorant as far as I'm concerned. You are implying that her character is questionable because of the bankruptcy and that is ignorant...

United States

#6 Aug 5, 2011
* Their
counter talk

United States

#7 Aug 5, 2011
guest wrote:
I wasn't meaning that in a bad way I agree with you! That's why I was saying it has nothing to do with her work.. She works hard and is a very great women!! Who ever posted this(Duke G) is ignorant you are def right about that! They just wanna start sh*t cause they have nothin better to do with there life! <quoted text>
A lot of jobs will decline you work if you have bad credit because they feel if you don't say your own bills then you are more likely to be terrible at managing their business. It's not right, but they do it all the time
mail man

Tennessee Ridge, TN

#8 Aug 5, 2011
Can't work for a bank if you have filed bankruptcy!

United States

#9 Aug 5, 2011
Well she's still working so its seems to not be that big of a deal.
Dawg Fan

United States

#10 Aug 6, 2011
sounds to me like the person who started this whole thing has it out for her. if you didnt mean it in a bad way or was just asking then why not ask her? why put her name and financial situation all over the internet? i would rather hire someone who has filed rather than hire someone like you..... who would do something like this to someone who is in an unfortunate situation. you are a real winner DUKE G!
BK relief

United States

#11 Aug 6, 2011
Generally bankruptcy would prevent you from working with finances of any kind at a job.

I have no problem with bankruptcy if it is due to a lost job, reduced income, etc.

If it is because you over spent, bought to big of a house, etc. Well then that would be different and I am not fore just getting to erase all that debt.
co worker

United States

#12 Aug 6, 2011
First of all I could care less about any bankruptcy but let me just say it would not surprise me.
Hard worker.....hah she is nothing more than a kiss ass to her boss. She has back stabbed so many co workers it is not even funny. Very few if any like her, sorry if truth hurts.
guest wrote:
I wasn't meaning that in a bad way I agree with you! That's why I was saying it has nothing to do with her work.. She works hard and is a very great women!! Who ever posted this(Duke G) is ignorant you are def right about that! They just wanna start sh*t cause they have nothin better to do with there life! <quoted text>

United States

#13 Aug 6, 2011
co worker wrote:
First of all I could care less about any bankruptcy but let me just say it would not surprise me.
Hard worker.....hah she is nothing more than a kiss ass to her boss. She has back stabbed so many co workers it is not even funny. Very few if any like her, sorry if truth hurts. <quoted text>

yet again she's still working right?.. Yeah thought so...its doesn't matter if people like you or not screw them you still making the money its not about a friendship.... She's got her job so again not a big deal.
mar

Humboldt, TN

#16 Aug 6, 2011
friend wrote:
Vicki happens to be a great friend who would do anything for anyone. She's been married to the same man for over twenty years and they've raised three fine young men......enough said!!
Agree^
Jill P

Trezevant, TN

#17 Aug 6, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>.
yet again she's still working right?.. Yeah thought so...its doesn't matter if people like you or not screw them you still making the money its not about a friendship.... She's got her job so again not a big deal.
She is NOT working at the hospital! Unsure of who the co worker is but she does not work there. Her character could have been mentioned instead of her financial situation.

United States

#18 Aug 6, 2011
friend wrote:
Vicki happens to be a great friend who would do anything for anyone. She's been married to the same man for over twenty years and they've raised three fine young men......enough said!!
I couldn't agree more!!
Dawg Fan

United States

#24 Aug 8, 2011
ShameOnYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Why in the world would you put this on a public page? How could you bring harm to someones child? You have a beef with an adult, BE an adult and take it up with them. But to post something about someones paternity on a public forum where the child or child's classmates could read it is so low it's beyond chastisement. I've never seen anything so cruel in my life.
You are the lowest form of scum I've ever witnessed. I hope to God that these kids already knew the situation If it's true.
YOU are a first class dirtbag.
i "heard" that......:) some people dont care who they hurt! it's ok, karma is a bitch!
lvf

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#25 Aug 9, 2011
Duke G wrote:
How does she hold a job with a hospital in the business office when she has filed BANKRUPTCY?
Were her sons on MHS baseball team?
Bulldog Baseball

United States

#26 Aug 10, 2011
Yes, why.
lvf wrote:
<quoted text>Were her sons on MHS baseball team?
lvf

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#27 Aug 15, 2011
Bulldog Baseball wrote:
Yes, why.
<quoted text>
Did I have to have a reason for asking? If so, maybe because she is just another loud-mouthed mother who thinks her children can do no wrong-is that reason enough for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milan country club 4 hr Golf 5
Who are they 8 hr Urah 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Milan, TN (Jul '10) 13 hr mog1116 104
what about caycee that is still missing? (Aug '10) Fri guest 101
does anybody know jeremy kegley? (May '10) Mar 27 jeremy 17
Wondering about tiffany Mar 25 Guest123 1
mechanics Mar 25 mechanics 3
Milan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web