When black guys call each other "G"

When black guys call each other "G"

Posted in the Milan Forum

just axing

Providence, UT

#1 Apr 28, 2012
Is that some kind of code for Gay?
Albert E

New Providence, NJ

#2 Apr 28, 2012
They are sub-human. It is pointless to try to understand the animal mind.
Really

Dyersburg, TN

#3 Apr 29, 2012
Look, words are just words, and they have a different culture than you. It is no better, no worse. We are all human beings, and we all start off in this world as an innocent baby.

We are all the same. Nothing you say or do will change that. Once you realize this, maybe you will stop living for hate and start living for love.

It is refreshing and enlightening to let go of your animosities.
hint of truth part too

United States

#5 Apr 29, 2012
hint ot truth wrote:
There may be a bit of truth to this theory. When a guy acts all tough he is trying to establish an image for himself. Usually that image is an opposite one from what his personality really is. It would make sense that a black guy who is living his life on the "down low" and cannot admit the truth about his sexuality would try to puff up and create an image of himself to others that says another story. I'd be willing to bet that many so called "tough" African American males (particularly young ones) portray an image of masculinity because they are trying to hide the fact they are really homosexual.
It would also makes sense that a white guy living his life on the down low and cannot admit the truth about his sexuality would try to puff up and create an image of himself to others that says another story. I would be willing to bet "redneck" whites portray the image of being another "Bubba" because they are afraid to admit that they are a "broke back mountain cowboy" who also loves any hole that has s hit dripping out of it.
Aww, ignorance is bliss.
hint of truth part too

United States

#7 Apr 29, 2012
Yep. B as in bestiality.
Why do white men love to hump animals?
Is it because the animal never asks, is it in yet Bubba?
hint of truth part too

United States

#10 Apr 29, 2012
Jealous is just love and hate at the same time!!
hint of truth part too

United States

#12 Apr 29, 2012
Sorry I don't click on spam.

You need a hobby.
Thelma

United States

#13 Apr 29, 2012
So answer this... Black girls are talking and the only white girl in the group says something they don't like, so they say "that white girl" or "she ain't nothing but white trash" and that's socially acceptable but turn the tables and have a white girl say "that black girl" or call her "ghetto" the NAACP will be called. Hello ghetto folks, we live in the twenty first century. You have more rights and advantages then white people do. What more do you want? You even get hired more often because you chose to play the race card, which is sorry as hell. You were not a slave, your parents weren't, and most likely neither were your grandparents. Stop being useless and do something productive in society.
Really

Dyersburg, TN

#14 Apr 29, 2012
Let's not focus on our differences, but on our similarities. The energy it takes spreading hate to another human being could be spent loving your family, friends, or the world that you live in.

People waste their time and energy on trivial matters and we wonder why society is in the shape it is in.
guest

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Apr 30, 2012
its the gay ghetto gang!!! you got big g's, little g's....all kinds. lmao
Don Vito

Gleason, TN

#16 Apr 30, 2012
G= Gangster
OG= Original or Old gangster

Its goes on & on:
YG
GG
BG
QG
WG
WBG
joey williams

United States

#17 Jun 9, 2012
Lol..who beats women more whites or blacks?
Im white

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Jun 9, 2012
White guys. Who are also more likely to be serial killers. White guys. Who has attempted to take over the entire world and eliminate any race that is in their way. White guys. Who owns the world and allows children to die from poverty. White guys. Shall I go on?
Lee

Columbia, TN

#19 Jun 9, 2012
What makes up the population of gibson county jail?
Blacks mostly from humboldt
EPA

United States

#20 Jun 9, 2012
You people done had one too many glasses of that uranium tainted Milan water. Haha. Joke is on you, azzholes. See you at the cancer treatment center.
Lontavius Jackson

Paris, France

#21 Jun 9, 2012
hint of truth part too wrote:
Yep. B as in bestiality.
Why do white men love to hump animals?
Is it because the animal never asks, is it in yet Bubba?
Why do black boys call eachother brother?
Cause they aint really sure!
guessed

Sweden

#22 Jun 9, 2012
Im white wrote:
White guys. Who are also more likely to be serial killers. White guys. Who has attempted to take over the entire world and eliminate any race that is in their way. White guys. Who owns the world and allows children to die from poverty. White guys. Shall I go on?
Blacks. Who are more likely to rape or murder without remorse or reason. Who are the only race TOTALLY dependent on other races or else they'd be extinct. Case in point Africa. They're the evolutionary missing link. Their heads are primate shaped for a reason. They're only have enough human DNA to make them dangerous. Maybe in about 10 million more years they'll evolve enough to rank with other races but until then. They are the bottom.
unknown

Columbia, TN

#23 Sep 15, 2012
black guys beat all there women white men love there women

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#24 Oct 17, 2012
unknown wrote:
black guys beat all there women white men love there women
If you're gonna be a racist, the least you can do is be an intelligent racist:

Their

Their is the third person plural possessive adjective, used to describe something as belong to them. Their is nearly always followed by a noun.

Where is their car?

Are these their pens?

Their books are on the table.

This is their room and this is ours.

What happened to their dog?

Their being here is causing some problems.

There

There has several different uses.

1. Adverb that means the opposite of "here"

He's over there.

Stop right there.

Do you want to sit here or there?

2. Pronoun that introduces a noun or clause.

There is something strange going on.

Is there a phone?

3. Adjective that emphasizes which person.

That guy there seems to be in trouble.

Those there look good.

4. Noun that means "that place."

From there, we drove to Boston.

I'm not going in there!


They're

They're is the contraction of "they are" and is often followed by the present participle (verb form ending in -ing).

They're going to be late.

Is that what they're saying?

I think they're lying.

If they're ready, we can go.

I can't believe they're not here yet!

When they're older, they'll understand.
Aman

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Mar 12, 2013
just axing wrote:
Is that some kind of code for Gay?
Last I checked, G meant gangsta. Where'd the whole gay thing come from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks in Milan 3 hr blackgirl 9
summer wray? 4 hr Want you 22
Huddle house (Sep '13) 6 hr Lol 16
Sam vestal Thu I also know 5
Desmond Stewart Thu BDS 42
Do anyone no Shawdae Ritchison (Jul '15) Wed Cray cray 10
Duckfaced Troll Jun 29 Guest 53

Milan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milan Mortgages