First Prev
of 5
Next Last
kirk

Oak Ridge, TN

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Does anyone mark spain or anything about him?
guest

Kingsport, TN

#2 Nov 30, 2012
he's different but not a bad bone in his body.
Thats The Way It Is

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 30, 2012
If you want to know anything about Mark Spain, just ask him. He's a saint, an angel to many, and he lives to serve the Lord and make mankind better along the way.
kirk

Oak Ridge, TN

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Thats The Way It Is wrote:
If you want to know anything about Mark Spain, just ask him. He's a saint, an angel to many, and he lives to serve the Lord and make mankind better along the way.
Did he play football for milan in 1971?
why does the high school football coach treat him so mean?
He seems to me to be a wonderful and kind man.
Why coach ?
Thoughts

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Dec 1, 2012
Some people believe they are better than Mark. Some have no tolerance for him. He is kind and harmless. He takes care of everyone he can. He as a photographic memory and can tell you things that happened 30 years ago with exact details.
MHS Bulldog

Medon, TN

#9 Dec 2, 2012
He is a non bath taking weirdo.......
Goodbye

United States

#10 Dec 2, 2012
MHS Bulldog wrote:
He is a non bath taking weirdo.......
He works from sunup to sundown...Makes visits to nursing homes...loans people his lawn mower or mows their lawn for them if they are unable to do it themselves...you should wish you had some of his generosity...
kirk

Oak Ridge, TN

#11 Dec 2, 2012
MHS Bulldog wrote:
He is a non bath taking weirdo.......
and what are u? A everyday bath taking snob.
He Smells Bad

United States

#12 Dec 2, 2012
You idiots think he mows 250 yards a week.......He is full of shit but have been told he is mentally retarded.........regardless he smells. Did he marry the ole Simon's widow??????
friend

Milan, TN

#13 Dec 2, 2012
mark graduated in 1973 with me and he does clean up nicely... he works hard and does not mind hard work or gettin dirty he is a good christian man and if you worked as much as he does you would sweat and get dirty and stink too ... a hard working man does not smell great he smells dirty from the hard work so quit running him down and go work like he does and maybe you will be better off to . do not judge a book by the cover
Thats The Way It Is

Humboldt, TN

#14 Dec 2, 2012
I'll take weird any day. God Bless You Mark Spain!
Cry-Baby

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Dec 2, 2012
He Smells Bad wrote:
You idiots think he mows 250 yards a week.......He is full of shit but have been told he is mentally retarded.........regardless he smells. Did he marry the ole Simon's widow??????
If this statement makes you feel good I hope that you will sit back and review what you just wrote and think about what your life is like.MERRY CHRISTMAS and GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
in he know

Henderson, TN

#16 Dec 2, 2012
Mark was a prety goodathlete in his time. He averaged over 25 points a game in basetball leagues over several years, when in his 20's. I saw him take a set of golf clubs he had never touched , playing a course he had never seen and was only 2 over par. Pretty decent softball player also. Has done more work for free than others will ever now. Good guy.
kirk

Oak Ridge, TN

#17 Dec 2, 2012
in he know wrote:
Mark was a prety goodathlete in his time. He averaged over 25 points a game in basetball leagues over several years, when in his 20's. I saw him take a set of golf clubs he had never touched , playing a course he had never seen and was only 2 over par. Pretty decent softball player also. Has done more work for free than others will ever now. Good guy.
Did Mark play football on the 71 team?

I met Mark at the CAK and Milan game this past Saturday.I found him to be a nice and gentle person.He talked about his love for Christ, the Milan football team and his fellow man.This man really touched my heart.His feelings were deeply hurt by the coach and football team.He didn't say what happened. I coach baseball in Anderson Co. sure wish I had Mark to maintain my field .I hope most of the people of Milan treat Mark with kindness .I would like for Mark to be my friend.I would like to know more about Mark email me at [email protected] and tell me about this good man.
guest

Jackson, TN

#18 Dec 3, 2012
kirk wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he play football for milan in 1971?
why does the high school football coach treat him so mean?
He seems to me to be a wonderful and kind man.
Why coach ?
Because the coach is a runner-up professional loser!
leary of kirk

Millington, TN

#19 Dec 3, 2012
who did spain go to the game with?
FYI

Columbia, TN

#20 Dec 3, 2012
kirk wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Mark play football on the 71 team?
I met Mark at the CAK and Milan game this past Saturday.I found him to be a nice and gentle person.He talked about his love for Christ, the Milan football team and his fellow man.This man really touched my heart.His feelings were deeply hurt by the coach and football team.He didn't say what happened. I coach baseball in Anderson Co. sure wish I had Mark to maintain my field .I hope most of the people of Milan treat Mark with kindness .I would like for Mark to be my friend.I would like to know more about Mark email me at [email protected] and tell me about this good man.
not sure what your talking about, Mark doesnt maintain any fields associated with milan high school baseball or football.
up the dookie shute

United States

#21 Dec 3, 2012
Kirk is talking about home O loving. The field that he needs someone to maintain is his rear.
quinn

Humboldt, TN

#22 Dec 3, 2012
kirk wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Mark play football on the 71 team?
I met Mark at the CAK and Milan game this past Saturday.I found him to be a nice and gentle person.He talked about his love for Christ, the Milan football team and his fellow man.This man really touched my heart.His feelings were deeply hurt by the coach and football team.He didn't say what happened. I coach baseball in Anderson Co. sure wish I had Mark to maintain my field .I hope most of the people of Milan treat Mark with kindness .I would like for Mark to be my friend.I would like to know more about Mark email me at [email protected] and tell me about this good man.
So what did the coach and football team do to mark spain. My nephew plays and dont know what you're referring to!
kirk

Oak Ridge, TN

#23 Dec 3, 2012
quinn wrote:
<quoted text>
So what did the coach and football team do to mark spain. My nephew plays and dont know what you're referring to!
Mark said he mowed the football field in times past and now the coach didn't want him around .I didn't ask any questions,just felt real sorry for the guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what about caycee that is still missing? (Aug '10) 10 min _Well_ 133
Married man 7 hr Perplexed 17
Chad Ryan 11 hr Impressed 5
Chow Wagon 16 hr Bullet Man 11
Sheila Vester 17 hr Dirt watcher 12
Kelly Wright Fri Bulldawg4life 2
Aubrey Smith Thu classmate 3

Milan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milan Mortgages