dogs in the neighborhood

dogs in the neighborhood

Posted in the Milan Forum

Mr Rogers

United States

#1 Nov 24, 2012
Its not a beautiful day in the neighborhood when there are too many loose dogs. Anybody have this problem? How do you handle when you don't really want to say anything to the owners?
Or do This

United States

#2 Nov 24, 2012
If you do not wish to speak with the owners in person' then mail them a letter or postcard without signing your name or a return address.

Just a thought to a simple issue.
Mean old man

White Oak, TX

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Antifreeze works great
really

United States

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Mean old man wrote:
Antifreeze works great
If u fed my dog antifreeze it would b a really bad day for u
yep really

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2012
How would u know what happened to them if u found em feet up in the yard? U gonna do an autopsy, heehee?
agree

United States

#6 Nov 26, 2012
If it roams around,barking and growling at everyone and getting into trash and crapping in my yard all tge time ...its fair game
Keep your mutt up
Back at You

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Giving any animal anti freeze would not only be bad for the animal but for YOU ALSO.

When you perform mean spirited acts, then expect the same IN RETURN.
hmmmmm

United States

#8 Nov 26, 2012
What neighborhood?
Something Wrong

United States

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Advocating giving dogs or any animal anti freeze is completely off the deep end, Reminds me of other morons putting harmful substances or objects in kids Halloween candy.

Do the degenerates a favor and expose them to a person that can correct that imbalance.
Bo jangles

Dallas, TX

#10 Nov 27, 2012
I have a dog and guess what I keep him on a chain or in a pen if you don't keep your dog put up its your own fault if it happens to get hit by a car drink some antifreeze or run into a bullet especially if it even looks like it's approaching my child maliciously
Why have a Pet

United States

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Keeping a dog on a chain or in a pen is not being a true pet owner.

Why have a pet?? Try chaining up a tree trunk in your pen, same results without providing companionship or love to the animal.
PetDez

United States

#12 Nov 27, 2012
So if a " true" owner needs to let the dog roam free ,then why have a dog or cat in a subdivison??
Im sick of these barking crapping dogs in my yard ...if you really want them around you better keep them up.
Alert

United States

#13 Nov 27, 2012
PetDez claims dogs and cats not allowed to live in a subdivision.

PetDez move off the planet earth, then you will be happy. Plus the fact cats and dogs in the subdivision, are eagerly awaiting your departure from there neighborhood.
Bo jangles

Grapevine, TX

#14 Nov 27, 2012
Why have a Pet wrote:
Keeping a dog on a chain or in a pen is not being a true pet owner.
Why have a pet?? Try chaining up a tree trunk in your pen, same results without providing companionship or love to the animal.
I keep my pet secure because I have respect for my neighbors and also happen to have a job so I can't be my pets "companion" 24/7 get over yourself
Walking the Dog

Bellingham, WA

#15 Nov 27, 2012
Out looking for a subdivision to take my pet for a walk. Love those well maintained lawns.
beans for lunch

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Nov 27, 2012
Walking the Dog wrote:
Out looking for a subdivision to take my pet for a walk. Love those well maintained lawns.
Sounds like you need a bowl of anti freeze as well as your dog! How about i come sh*t on your porch cause its available. what a moron! whats your street number?
Sam Will

Wenonah, NJ

#17 Nov 27, 2012
My wife escaped and she is a dog
Walking the Dog

Bellingham, WA

#18 Nov 27, 2012
Where is the Thank You from people living in a subdivision that have received some of the best fertilizer, free of charge.

Yards are prime, porches off limits.

More FREE fertilizer on the way to a subdivision lawn near you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy from Parragon 3 hr Teresa 8
Anyone Know Evangilist David Fountain ? (Dec '08) 3 hr Alana 277
Nathan browning (Jan '16) 6 hr Wow 8
Nate?? (Mar '17) 7 hr Manda panda 6
what about caycee that is still missing? (Aug '10) 14 hr Guest 156
Poll help me pick a bar name 15 hr Ugg Lee 5
pay back-when im ready!! 16 hr Unh huh 7

Milan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance