United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

anyone know this idiot? what a loser- 3 strikes right out of the gate--lazy, ugly, and stupid. heard he's been molesting animals again. i guess he doesn't have much choice.
you need to get a clue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Let me tell you a little something about this man. He's a very loving and caring man. I've known him for 15yrs. As far as him molesting animals is very far fetched. He doesn't have to do that he can have any female he wants and apparently it wasn't you!! He's far from lazy he works his ass off everyday and probably has more than you could ever have! One other thing if he ever finds out who you are it won't be pretty! So you might want to watch your back male or female you will be taken care of!!
domono

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

i'm shaking in my boots--lol. he's lucky to have anything human willng to have sex with him, any woman that would f*ck him would do anything...GROSS. that big stupid SOB. the best part of him ran down his sister\mothers leg. by the way he knows who this is. I wish he would make the mistake of saying something to me,
guess who

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

domono guess you too chicken shit to put real name on here and you have to hide behind computer instead of going face to face what a loser
you dont know me

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

ur probably the one that is lazy,ugly and stupid domono and u r he one that molest animals and i guess you dont have much choose but to molest animals..and you r sooo mad he has a gf nd u dont...you probably like his girlfriend thats y u r acting like this...u r being such a childand not sayig ur name..like a lil punk since u cant say ur damn name..yea r talking about his mother/sister...cause thats all u can have sex with is ur mother/sister...so u need to go have sex with animals...
get a clue

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

hey dumbo(domomno) you need to go to wal-mart and buy the board game clue that way you can say i got a clue
poor baby

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

hey domono did he take your women from you bless your little heart poor baby
get a life

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

agree with get a clue....u need to go do something besides talking about ppl...ur nasty,lazy and ugly self wish u could get a girlfriend but wait nobody would want somebody like u...so go have sex with ur momma and a fat ugly aminal like u...like a cow or something...but wait i dout it if they do anything with ur lil thing...thats if have and if ur a girl dout it they do something with ur tuna smell stuff so go have fun since u r acting like a child and no saying ur name
taxpayer

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

i know bobby personally and he is far from being lazy he probably paying for your welfare He is a hard working man and pays taxes so therefore he paying for you to sit on your fat lazy ass behind your computer
domono is a coward

Erin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

hey domono why don't you say it to his face instead of on a gossip site maybe because u know that would be a big mistake
get a life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Bobby is awesome. He works harder then anyone i know. And does more for his family(parents) then anyone i know. JUST GET A LIFE.
chicken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Sounds to me that domono is scared or he/she would come out and say their name or say something to bobby's face instead of hiding behind a computer!! Plz tell me what he did to you for you to run his name in the ground and talk about his family like you are doing? Did he take your job? Did he take your woman? Did he not sleep with you? Just wondering. I'm gonna tell ya now if it was me you was talking about I would find you and give you a damn country ass whooping like you've never had before!
kilr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

you dont know me wrote:
ur probably the one that is lazy,ugly and stupid domono and u r he one that molest animals and i guess you dont have much choose but to molest animals..and you r sooo mad he has a gf nd u dont...you probably like his girlfriend thats y u r acting like this...u r being such a childand not sayig ur name..like a lil punk since u cant say ur damn name..yea r talking about his mother/sister...cause thats all u can have sex with is ur mother/sister...so u need to go have sex with animals...
just read this post..a fine example of his intelect...what a dumbass! ole yellow teeth. typical redneck
hey dumbass

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

hey kilr how do you know if you don't know me is a he cuz it is a she so who the dumbass now guess that shows you intelligence Also i'd rather be a yellow teeth redneck then stupid becuz you can't fix stupid...Intellect proper spelling...
blacktain

Huntingdon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I do not know what dumb ass dreamed up this shit up but they better check them self and stop pushin their life story off on someone elses name this SBO better get real with it and shut the F***** up it is unbelieveable what F***** shit people dream up to say about others over some stupied ass shit that may or may not have really happened
guess who

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

I agree with you blacktain

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Milan Forum right now

Search the Milan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Vet 140,527
I am looking to get my eyebrow back pierced but... 17 min tattoo station 11
Really crider ...... 4 hr wow 7
Paul thomas for Sheriff 8 hr Jack987 65
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr WTH 8,896
Whose the new principal at milan high school?? 10 hr Jimmy Jim Bo Shabbado 33
weed delivery service (Apr '11) 16 hr Sammi 52
•••
•••
•••
•••

Milan Jobs

•••