Lesbians from Milan
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
CURIOUS

AOL

#1 Nov 21, 2010
I heard that "alot" of women/girls that graduated from Milan High are gay?!
puxatawny phil

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2010
CURIOUS wrote:
I heard that "alot" of women/girls that graduated from Milan High are gay?!
at least they graduated......you didnt even graduate, did you BRANDIE??
Pat

Burlington, IA

#3 Nov 22, 2010
I'm a guy and a proud lesbian & Thesbian!

“FFDP”

Since: Jul 10

#5 Nov 22, 2010
I have to admit....I'm a lesbian trapped in man's body. I found on ancestry.com that we ultimately evolved from the dinosaur rightly named ilickalottapuss.
lmao

AOL

#6 Nov 22, 2010
R u talking about Brandi Baker? I heard she does ANYTHING that walks.
keepn it real
#7 Nov 24, 2010
yeah right the brandi baker i graduated with in 95 is a goody goody one of the only few good ones still around. sorry but ive known her all my life and is no way classified as easy. some people are so ignorant
liberal money

Gadsden, TN

#8 Nov 26, 2010
Pat wrote:
I'm a guy and a proud lesbian & Thesbian!
Are you sure you know what 'thesbian' means?

lm
Bob

Korea

#9 Dec 8, 2010
I wish I had gone to a lesbian high school :(
crackhead ho

Wilmington, NC

#10 Dec 8, 2010
Lawdy, yall needs to be living dese woman liking hos alone. They bes no problem chasing my man wid da big rocks.
wondering

Somerset, KY

#11 Dec 9, 2010
Heard Breeanna Hudkins is
crackhead ho

Wilmington, NC

#12 Dec 9, 2010
wondering wrote:
Heard Breeanna Hudkins is
she bedder not bes chaing my man wid da big rocks, I bes whuppinn dat skanky ass.
Larry

Burlington, IA

#13 Dec 9, 2010
liberal money wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you know what 'thesbian' means?
lm
An actor or stage player who cannot spell; Thespian?

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
Needing

Erin, TN

#14 Dec 10, 2010
I LOVE LESBIANS!
hahaha

AOL

#15 Jan 2, 2011
I have heard it all. Brandi might be lots of things but a lesbian...You can never tell these days.Several of the girls in Brandi's class are gay.. She is a home wrecker... and I heard she cheats on her husband all the time. I heard she had sex with one of her bf's husband.
dont think so

Newbern, TN

#16 Jan 3, 2011
No april she didn't sleep with your husband. brandi baker is not a homewrecker, a lesbian, or a ho
Lee

Union City, TN

#17 Jan 3, 2011
I think I have a little lesbian in me
April

AOL

#18 Feb 5, 2011
dont think so wrote:
No april she didn't sleep with your husband. brandi baker is not a homewrecker, a lesbian, or a ho
Well this is all new to me. Someone from facebook called all of this bulls... to my attention. First of all I did not write anything on January 2. I had major surgery on December 15. I was in the hospital for 5 days afterwards and writing stupid crap about some loser was the last thing on my mind..
Second if I would have posted my name out beside it because I am not scared to say how I feel.
Brandi did sleep with my "X" husband plus a few of the other women she use to be friends with from Trenton.. Stephanie someone...I heard it strait from her mouth years ago. So whoever you are... And I am sure you do not have the balls to post you name...you need to get your facts strait. For all I know you posted it yourself. I am far from one of her only enemies. She is a cheat and a back stabber. She even caused problems in her own family. So with that being said if your going to do your on blood wrong you will do anyone wrong. So if you have anymore comments to make about me just spit it out.
Thank You April Deere

United States

#19 Feb 6, 2011
Lesbians are disgusting. But at least that's less competition out there for me. Keep licking that puss you sick f*cks
friend

United States

#21 Feb 7, 2011
lesbians are nasty thing in earth an i wouldnt be a lesbian if my life deended on it... if god wanted you to be lesbian he would have made all women an no men.......... there's some nasty ppl in this world what d yall get out of being a lesbian? i couldnt do that cause i like men too much to go lesbian my man can do more than a lesbian... yall some nasty bitches
blue eyes

United States

#22 Feb 7, 2011
friend wrote:
lesbians are nasty thing in earth an i wouldnt be a lesbian if my life deended on it... if god wanted you to be lesbian he would have made all women an no men.......... there's some nasty ppl in this world what d yall get out of being a lesbian? i couldnt do that cause i like men too much to go lesbian my man can do more than a lesbian... yall some nasty bitches
sounds like a closet wannabe lesbian to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Dennis hill and fiance Mon Upchuck 10
Dewayne Sweat Aug 21 AABAEA79 1
J. Armstrong Aug 21 AABAEA79 1
Wreck in front of mega Mart last night Aug 21 O-for-4 11
Erica Evanson (Feb '13) Aug 20 Lollsmh 10
Is summer Wray pregnant!? Aug 20 Known her since hs 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308

Milan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milan Mortgages