Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

News Flash wrote:
They dont give a shit about the workers! To be honest, who can really blame them when YOU are still stupid enough to take all the pay cuts, new cars for management and continue to work there. They think you are a dime a dozen so they dont care what you think nor or they going to try and hide anything.
<quoted text>

Thank you I no longer work there. Sounds like YOU must though or are family to call anybody else out like that. The best thing that ever happened to me was to leave there.
Dave in Indy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Mark Palmer was the most unethical manager I ever worked for. Heard KARMA finally paid the piece of scum a visit a few years ago.
Cleveland wrote:
Milan / Tommy Ross,s
kids dont want,never did want the trucking business. Why should they daddy also owns a bank in Tn. One of the managers from Tn. years ago joked, Ol man dies on monday company is closed by friday. Years ago they had a man who should have been prez. Mr Palmer was good man talked to employees , he cared,Ross,s kid never had a clue.
Another Round of Layoffs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Heard they layed you off yesterday Mel......
MelOsborne wrote:
As a company, we're still alive - and still kicking. Granted, we're not nearly as healthy as we were when I started as a TLS driver 7 years ago, or even when I was driving as an LRS driver... but we're still here and that's enough (for me) for now.
I've read all of the posts here, and most are fairly passionate. Which means that some here are hurt by the way they were treated, while others are on the outside looking in, and enjoying a bit of schadenfreude.
For several years now I've worked 2nd shift dispatch, so I know the game from the driver's seat, and from the office seat. At the moment, neither view is pretty - but it's slowly improving.
Like several of you here, I'm eager to see what comes next.
MEL FIRED

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Folks at Milan telling employees he was FIRED.....
Another Round of Layoffs wrote:
<quoted text>
Scooter

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Should companies develop a policy that if they employ you and find out you have posted anything about them on the Internet without their permission you’re out the door. Some companies have people in HR assigned to view Facebook for facts about you, why not Topix.
Rumor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Is that is exactly what happened to Mel.
Scooter wrote:
Should companies develop a policy that if they employ you and find out you have posted anything about them on the Internet without their permission you’re out the door. Some companies have people in HR assigned to view Facebook for facts about you, why not Topix.
No Layoffs

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

They just got rid of ONE employee!!!
Another Round of Layoffs wrote:
<quoted text>
Voice Recording

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Yo Roy, heard their is a VERY interesting recording of you floating around........
MEL FIRED wrote:
Folks at Milan telling employees he was FIRED.....
<quoted text>
Country Bumpkins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Heard a rumor about those country bumpkins the lovell's as well.......looks like that house of cards in lrs may be coming down.
Voice Recording wrote:
Yo Roy, heard their is a VERY interesting recording of you floating around........
<quoted text>
interesting

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Share this "rumor"
ex driver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

They r only a training school,worked for them for five years took three pay cuts in one yr.all they want r tranies,cheap labor,that's why their red flag by the dot. Saddam :
Scotty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

How are the POS owners doing?
mike s

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Scotty wrote:
How are the POS owners doing?
They are driving new cars. Getting fake boobs. Going on vacation. Looks like they are doin okay..
David

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Fake boobs cannot make up for them fugly azz faces!
mike s wrote:
<quoted text>
They are driving new cars. Getting fake boobs. Going on vacation. Looks like they are doin okay..
Mac Hardwick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Great example of Milan Leadership. Wow read this about Mac Hardwick

http://m.jacksonsun.com/topnews/article...
thunder chicken

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

they fired mark hawks
Mud Bug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Yep. Heard he had a run in w/Missy and was replaced by Billy H
thunder chicken wrote:
they fired mark hawks
JRRH

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

Tommy Ross has always been as honorable a man as anyone I have ever met. The business world is tough and industries change. But no one can prove to me that Tommy Ross is not a rare and honest man. His family are quality folks as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 28 min TN Voter 145,429
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Mike Seibers 9,309
What can we do? 3 hr main 3
Alex Garcia (Feb '10) 5 hr Purple-Hearted Qu... 40
{alyshia} ally woods? where is she.. (Oct '11) 8 hr Darren 6
Darren 8 hr rocks 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 9 hr Leroy 8,611

Search the Milan Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Milan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000