Driver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Yes he's gone, as of yesterday!! Maybe we'll get some damn money back now!!
Really

Tipton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

what did he do go somewhere else?
Whereishe

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

probably pursuing another company...Easy come easy go..
WOW

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Heard he got canned anybody know if that's true or if so why they finally decided to can him?
Stone Forced Out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

He was forced out. Surely to God they are not going to keep his two ball suckers David D and Brad M.
Who would you suggest

Henry, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

What are good companies to work for in your opinion?
BREAKERBREAKER

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Milan Express of course!
haha

Henry, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

BREAKERBREAKER wrote:
Milan Express of course!
Very very funny sir!
I know a friend of the pres. and she suggested my husband NOT get a job there right now because they are not doing so well.
DINGDONG

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Oh no they are a TERRIBLE place to work, and doing horrible.
They have new trucks on the road, they gave employees the personal days back, finally making steps in the right direction, but yes, to judge the company by this thread, they are TERRIBLE!!!

I am sure that friend of yours didn’t want your husband to get a “job” with Milan Express for several reasons, Not that the company is not doing well...that is not much confidence in YOUR HUSBAND, Not the company...or they are not hiring in your area...
DUH!

Keep in mind this thread was started over a year ago, and Milan Express is still going strong!
Wrong Direction

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Personal days.......call me when they give the 17% wages back that was taken over 3 years ago. That family is NEVER giving that wage decrease back, NEVER.

The direction is great that is why the Stone was just released and Debra is leaving. How dumb can you be?
DINGDONG wrote:
Oh no they are a TERRIBLE place to work, and doing horrible.
They have new trucks on the road, they gave employees the personal days back, finally making steps in the right direction, but yes, to judge the company by this thread, they are TERRIBLE!!!
I am sure that friend of yours didn’t want your husband to get a “job” with Milan Express for several reasons, Not that the company is not doing well...that is not much confidence in YOUR HUSBAND, Not the company...or they are not hiring in your area...
DUH!
Keep in mind this thread was started over a year ago, and Milan Express is still going strong!
ex-employee

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Well i have to say this an income at 17 % less is better than no income at all. Stone leaving was a good move for Milan Express. Being greedy never gets you anywhere.
Look where it got him.
And sounds like you have a direct line to the company so enlighten the rest of us that no longer do, Who is Debra?
oh really

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

With what they're saving on Stone's salary they ought to be able to give back the 17% now. Everybody knew he was way over paid considering he did absolutely nothing.
No Surprise

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

Debra worked in accounting/payroll. Been at Milan 15+ years.

Here is what I do not understand. The ROSS FAMILY runs Milan Express. Always have, always will since they OWN IT.

The ROSS family is the only PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE for the 17% pay cut, reduction in vacation days, 401k match etc. No puppet they have had running it did a thing (including Stone) without THEIR OK. And considering all the puppets they have had the only constant is the ROSS FAMILY. So before you bash mgt. THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE TOLD TO DO.
minions

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

we are all just doing as we are told because we have families to feed and bills to pay, we do not lead a debt free life like some. so don't bash the people working there because they are WORKING to keep their families fed and supported.. Now if you want to do something to make a change, grow a back bone and email Mr Ross himself. instead of getting on here with fake names. That would actually do more good for everyone one than this pathetic "forum"
yea ok

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Email Mr Ross huh? yea if you never want to get a response back from him or John sure go ahead. B/c been there done that. They don't care. They care about themselves. Not their workers. So waste your time with email if you want but don't expect either one of them to reply. They're to cowardly to do that. Plus what can they really say. It's their choice to run THEIR company in the ground and treat their employs like crap. They were always so worried about low morale and didn't want people bashing the company. Give people a reason NOT to bash it first. DUH!
Fern

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Truer words never been spoken. Amazing how the people I work with blame everyone but the Ross family. Hello-the company is in the shape it is in because of decisions the Ross family made! I do hope they fire David Dallas and Brad Morris soon. Those two clowns are just like Stoner.
No Surprise wrote:
Debra worked in accounting/payroll. Been at Milan 15+ years.
Here is what I do not understand. The ROSS FAMILY runs Milan Express. Always have, always will since they OWN IT.
The ROSS family is the only PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE for the 17% pay cut, reduction in vacation days, 401k match etc. No puppet they have had running it did a thing (including Stone) without THEIR OK. And considering all the puppets they have had the only constant is the ROSS FAMILY. So before you bash mgt. THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE TOLD TO DO.
Ole Roy Dog Food

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Yep the next thing they need to do is boot David and Brad. Those are the two idiots who ran everything for Stone. Wonder if they still think everyone is an idiot but them since the Ross family fired their hero Mike.
Fern wrote:
Truer words never been spoken. Amazing how the people I work with blame everyone but the Ross family. Hello-the company is in the shape it is in because of decisions the Ross family made! I do hope they fire David Dallas and Brad Morris soon. Those two clowns are just like Stoner.
<quoted text>
you never know

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

They could be next so they shouldn't get too comfortable in their positions. There is 3 son in laws with nothing much to do that could replace them easily. Why is Debra leaving?
Gold WIng Lozer

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

They should fire the lazy, pos Jim Sz. TONIGHT. What a waste of matter!!!
you never know wrote:
They could be next so they shouldn't get too comfortable in their positions. There is 3 son in laws with nothing much to do that could replace them easily. Why is Debra leaving?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
words for knee gro 35 min hardy HAR har 4
Looking for low income or income based housing ... (Mar '10) 46 min Jaxon 12
jonathan montoya 50 min BJ 102
Weekend 1 hr Antoine Dodson 3
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Augur 144,723
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr WOW 9,268
amber parker 5 hr FACTS 4

Search the Milan Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Milan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Milan People Search