Work done by John Mark Gonzalez

Posted in the Milan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
VERY UNHAPPY COUSTMER

Johnson City, TN

#1 Oct 2, 2011
I tried to have my bathroom re-done, John Mark Gonzalez was my contractor, He said it would take 4 days, It took a month. He wouldnt show up and when he did he didn't stay to complete much. after it was all said and done. and he was paid in full the bathroom is still not usable. Would he leave his family member like this? I made several attemps to contact him by phone no answer. He calls himself a Christian and then can leave someone with such a mess. Just an FYI!!! DO NOT use him. I could take him to court, it would cost me more money to do that,$112.50 he could be found guilty on be made to pay me. but he won't or if he does it will be what he feels when he feels like it. I knew him for 30+ years. Just think of what he does to people he doesn't know!
monica berkley

Johnson City, TN

#2 Oct 6, 2011
well for one get tha name right its Gonzales.. and he is a dam gud contractor and a dam gud roofer.. he takes dam gud care of his family and neva leaves them to hang out and dry. i promide u tht u would not get in his face and down him like tht. now next tyme u needa do ur research before you get on this dumb ass topix and start poppin off at tha mouth..
confused

Benton, AR

#3 Oct 6, 2011
To : very unhappy customer. I'm confused as to why be was paid in full for a job he didn't complete. Sounds to me like you were satisfied enough to pay him for his work. I don't know him, but I believe it begs the question, why did you pay him in full? Sounds like you're trying to get something for nothing. If it doesn't sound legitimate, then it's not true. Sounds like you're the scam artist. A very bad scam artist.
jim

Memphis, TN

#4 Oct 6, 2011
I am sure he is on METH like the rest of them. ALL the Gonzales is on some kind of drug or dealing them. FOR EXAMPLE one of his brothers got killed trying to steal farm chemicals to make METH. Another one got killed over something else I can't remember , but I am sure it had to deal with drugs. John Gonzales isn't even a licensed contractor, SO maybe you need to do your research before you hire someone to do your work.
monica berkley

Johnson City, TN

#5 Oct 8, 2011
jim wrote:
I am sure he is on METH like the rest of them. ALL the Gonzales is on some kind of drug or dealing them. FOR EXAMPLE one of his brothers got killed trying to steal farm chemicals to make METH. Another one got killed over something else I can't remember , but I am sure it had to deal with drugs. John Gonzales isn't even a licensed contractor, SO maybe you need to do your research before you hire someone to do your work.
LOOK HERE JIM , HE IS NOT ON METH U JUST HATE THA FACT WE WORK HARD FOR OUR SHIT. CNT JUDGE A BOOK BY IITS COVER .. YEA MY UNCLE GOT KILLED STEALING CHEMICALS BUT GET UR FACTS STR8 B4 U SAY SUM BULLSHIT LIKE THT. HE WAS MURDERED ALSO, LEFT FOR DEAD BY REX DAMMIT AND THA OTHER ONE U THINK GOT KILLED OVER DRUGS U BETTER B DAM GLAD U CNT REMEMEBER WHT BUT THA DRUGS HAD NOT A GODAMN THANG TO DO WIT IT.. SO B4 U GET ON TOPIX POPPIN OFF OUT THA SIDE OF UR NECK OVER SOMETHING U KNO NOTHING ABOUT DO UR DAM RESEARCH FIRST.. OH AND FYI ..... IM NOT ON METH SO NO NOT ALL GONZALES ARE DOIN WRONG...WE ARE BETTER THAN WHT MOST OF PPL THINK AND YA HATE IT... SO SHUT THA FUCK UP BOUT MY FAMILY CUZ ILL ALWAYS HAVE A CUM BACK BOI..
jim

Memphis, TN

#6 Oct 8, 2011
You can't even spell or have very good english skills. I guess you where a high school drop out too. I know who you are and your trash along with the rest of them. You do drugs and live off food stamps because your to lazy to work. All I am speaking is nothing but the truth and if it makes you mad , maybe you needto change your ways and prey for your family to change too. SO how about you take your trashy tail ,get a job, get off food stamps, and stop doing drugs because you and your family are wasting my and everybodys tax money. See if you guys just act right and work we won't have to keep yall up. THANKS HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
VERY UNHAPPY COUSTMER

Johnson City, TN

#7 Oct 8, 2011
I put It out here to let other people know not to use him!! I've known him for about 30 yrs. and thought I could trust him. He did good work for me in the beginning but totally RIPPED me off!! so before you go poppin off at the mouth you need to learn how to spell and know what your talking about! He knows he did me wrong.. I just hope he sleeps well. If he couldn't handle the job ALL he had to do was say so. Karma will come back on him.....
VERY UNHAPPY COUSTMER

Johnson City, TN

#8 Oct 8, 2011
confused wrote:
To : very unhappy customer. I'm confused as to why be was paid in full for a job he didn't complete. Sounds to me like you were satisfied enough to pay him for his work. I don't know him, but I believe it begs the question, why did you pay him in full? Sounds like you're trying to get something for nothing. If it doesn't sound legitimate, then it's not true. Sounds like you're the scam artist. A very bad scam artist.
No I'm not a scam artist. that would be him. he took advantage of someone who trusted him.. someone who Knew him for years. he had done some work for me before and it turned out ok and some didn't that he never fixed as he said he would due to the weather. this time he RIPPED me off like I said I'm telling folks so they won't use him. I was giving him the benifit of the doubt, But it won't happen again.
VERY UNHAPPY COUSTMER

Johnson City, TN

#9 Oct 8, 2011
If you looked at my bathroom you would see it wasn't something for nothing. he's the one who has to sleep with himself at night. I did't relize most of it till he was gone. but because of our relationship as friends I thought he would be a man of his word.
VERY UNHAPPY COUSTMER

Johnson City, TN

#10 Oct 8, 2011
jim wrote:
You can't even spell or have very good english skills. I guess you where a high school drop out too. I know who you are and your trash along with the rest of them. You do drugs and live off food stamps because your to lazy to work. All I am speaking is nothing but the truth and if it makes you mad , maybe you needto change your ways and prey for your family to change too. SO how about you take your trashy tail ,get a job, get off food stamps, and stop doing drugs because you and your family are wasting my and everybodys tax money. See if you guys just act right and work we won't have to keep yall up. THANKS HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
I thank you for jumping in there, But I know not all of them are like that. just like any other family they have there ups and downs. I wasn't going there at all with this topic. he ripped me off and I want to let people to know not to use him. I'm single and thought I knew him well enough to trust him to do me right. He had in the past. but he didn't he's not a man of his word. that has nothing to do with his family members.I think alot of them. they are good hard working people. not on food stamps, and his Mother is a wonderful woman. My issue is John Mark and him only. and he knows I'm right.Sorry Monica... It is what it is.
jim

Memphis, TN

#11 Oct 8, 2011
the truth hurts sometimes
fast eddy

Milan, TN

#12 Oct 10, 2011
is he mexican?

Humboldt, TN

#13 Oct 11, 2011
I've noticed that Milan and some surrounding areas have a lot of people posing as contractors who really aren't.

If they don't have a business license, proof of insurance and references they won't do any business for me.

Throwing a lawn implements in the back of a pickup does NOT a contractor make!
sorry

Jackson, TN

#14 Oct 12, 2011
VERY UNHAPPY COUSTMER wrote:
<quoted text>
I thank you for jumping in there, But I know not all of them are like that. just like any other family they have there ups and downs. I wasn't going there at all with this topic. he ripped me off and I want to let people to know not to use him. I'm single and thought I knew him well enough to trust him to do me right. He had in the past. but he didn't he's not a man of his word. that has nothing to do with his family members.I think alot of them. they are good hard working people. not on food stamps, and his Mother is a wonderful woman. My issue is John Mark and him only. and he knows I'm right.Sorry Monica... It is what it is.
sorry but i beg to differ. Monica and just about all the rest are on food stamps and are on any drug that they can get their hands on. How would i know? trust me theres no room for error.:) She likes to tell people not to pop off at the mouth a lot, but from what i can see shes always the one actually "popping off at the mouth" if that means saying things that are untrue/or that you are ignorant about/or just plain out being loud and obnoxious.
jim

United States

#15 Oct 13, 2011
Yes he is a Mexican
owen

United States

#16 Oct 15, 2011
Maybe him and Michael Fisher should go into business together. He is always taking peoples money. He was the paper twice for ripping people off.
unknown

Lawrenceburg, TN

#17 Oct 17, 2011
monica is not on drugs .she works hard and takes care of her to kids .yeah she popps off at the mouth . but she will also kick your ass in a second .shes a great person and very nice .she has been through alot she lost her brother from a meth head name leah gunn .so back the fuck off her before someone else gets hurt. her family does not sell drugs ,so get your shit straight before u run ur mouth .
jim

Memphis, TN

#19 Oct 17, 2011
so who is gonna hurt me and others for telling the truth
unknown

Lawrenceburg, TN

#20 Oct 18, 2011
u just dont know them well if leanna poliski had a problem its because he wouldnt sleep with the fat slute. so jim if you have to hide and run your mouth why do it on line he lives on botti rd and the rest at sitka go blow smoke there and u wont walk away .they are goog people who has been through alot leave them alone they dont bother no one ,
jim

Memphis, TN

#21 Oct 18, 2011
i know them all every well and personally.. they are all a bunch of crack heads and liers. so before u blow smoke and say there not maybe just maybe u need to know the facts. john mark is a pu$$y and his fat A$$ brother voldo is to fat to even walk. so UNKNOWN maybe u need to get your FACTS straight before u POP OFF AT THE MOUTH.. i am tired of people not really knowing the real side of this family and thinking they are just the greatest thing that ever walked KNOW YOUR FACTS !!! o yeah i know where john mark lives 97 bobbit rd , i have been there many many times and he knows better than to mess with me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what about caycee that is still missing? (Aug '10) 1 hr Searching For Ghosts 128
Greg Hills 8 hr The g man 9
Who is the Gorgeous readhead works by poppas pizza 11 hr Deflated testicle 18
Mark Thomas 22 hr str8ballin 1
Charles Mathew "pure country" powers/mat powers? Thu YEPYEP 1
String of vehicle break-ins near rolling meadows Wed Concerned citizen 1
Milan Medical Center Wed patient 2

Milan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milan Mortgages