Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Milan Forum

Comments (Page 2,974)

Showing posts 59,461 - 59,480 of140,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
Cornbread, which one of these "Crazy Check" Posters are you talking about? There's so many of them, pretending they've ever had a job or gainful employment, that I can't tell which one you're referring to.
They work for Willard......remember his "friend" Carol and one or two more that he was creating in his own mind.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

As much as I have paid into their fund..(since I was 16) I hope they will help me out. since they had no problem taking my money all those years, ans still do every week.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>They work for Willard......remember his "friend" Carol and one or two more that he was creating in his own mind.
I'm not in the mood to put up with all their stupidity tonight, that much I do know! Crazy People are really beginning to get on my nerves! And with the exception of about 4 or 5, there's nobody on Topix that's not absolutely insane!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, first you say in your post, "Payroll taxes consist of a whole lot more than FICA". So here we do agree, FICA is a payroll tax!
The definition of a tax is large, but part of it does include "taxes are collected for Social Security contributions"
I'll give your this one, and only because it's not a black/white issue(FICA is not a loophole for the rich) it's a given.
But now lets move onto something that is a black/white issue where the rich do get a tax loophole made especially for them.
That would be, "carried interest income" which is taxed at 15%.
Senate Democrats have tried and failed to force Executives to pay the normal tax rate of about 35%. If they did, that alone would bring in over $17 billion of new revenue over 10 years.
Ok Dunlapian, I'll give you this one. I don't know enough about this topic to even comment, so if you say this is a tax loophole, I will take your word for it. If it is, then I agree it should be eliminated. I will have to admit, I thought I was well versed on the tax code, but this tax is foreign to me. No pun intended.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Cornbread wrote:
As much as I have paid into their fund..(since I was 16) I hope they will help me out. since they had no problem taking my money all those years, ans still do every week.
Your money paid for your Parents' Generation and your Children's contribution will pay for yours. That's the way the Social Security Retirement Program was set up to work and that's the way it does work.

So, these Ignorant Trolls that are milking the Fund and sitting on their Azzes and harassing decent Topix Poster all day, need to get off their Lazy Azzes and go find a job and start contributing something to the Fund! I'm fed up with supporting their Sorry Azzes and bying their drugs and being talked to worse thwn a dog, while I'm doing it!
Filthy-Mouthed Little Lazy Drugged-out Bit*hes!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

So you think you've seen it all?
http://www.informationliberation.com/...
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
Cornbread, which one of these "Crazy Check" Posters are you talking about? There's so many of them, pretending they've ever had a job or gainful employment, that I can't tell which one you're referring to.
Excuse me Lite N Lively, Linda, Really Sassy or whatever you are calling yourself these days, but how on earth could you possibly know if any poster is employed or not? I would like for you to tell me how you would know this other than you have ESP and are so smart you can determine things via psychic means. You're not gainfully employed so how can you possibly accuse someone of this? In some posts you tell people to consider others' opinions and respect them and in other posts you accuse and abuse posters personally on things you couldn't possibly know. I ask you once again, how do you not see this? Why can't you not simply state your opinion and leave the assaults and abuses out of what you type? People would pay a lot more attention to you if you did. But maybe your form of entertainment is riling people up. That is a very lonely life to lead though.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not in the mood to put up with all their stupidity tonight, that much I do know! Crazy People are really beginning to get on my nerves! And with the exception of about 4 or 5, there's nobody on Topix that's not absolutely insane!
And just so you know, you are not one of those 4 or 5
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

f u!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me Lite N Lively, Linda, Really Sassy or whatever you are calling yourself these days, but how on earth could you possibly know if any poster is employed or not? I would like for you to tell me how you would know this other than you have ESP and are so smart you can determine things via psychic means. You're not gainfully employed so how can you possibly accuse someone of this? In some posts you tell people to consider others' opinions and respect them and in other posts you accuse and abuse posters personally on things you couldn't possibly know. I ask you once again, how do you not see this? Why can't you not simply state your opinion and leave the assaults and abuses out of what you type? People would pay a lot more attention to you if you did. But maybe your form of entertainment is riling people up. That is a very lonely life to lead though.
Because I'm not stupid, which is obviously more than you can say, if you would ask that question!
I don't know of any legitimate job that would pay them to sit on Topix and harass Posters 24/7! At least, not one that would pay them enough to support themselves!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
f u!
Now the alter ego of Sassy and Lite N Lively comes out with a big "FU." Very classy. That post just oozes tons of intelligence. It just makes everyone sit up and listen every time you post. Or should we just ignore the ones from Linda?
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I'm not stupid, which is obviously more than you can say, if you would ask that question!
I don't know of any legitimate job that would pay them to sit on Topix and harass Posters 24/7! At least, not one that would pay them enough to support themselves!
But that's what you do. Now you are bashing yourself, and you're not stupid??? Well, that's pretty stupid!
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>Cornbread, which one of these "Crazy Check" Posters are you talking about? There's so many of them, pretending they've ever had a job or gainful employment, that I can't tell which one you're referring to.
You! How's that dog working out for you darling?
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not in the mood to put up with all their stupidity tonight, that much I do know! Crazy People are really beginning to get on my nerves! And with the exception of about 4 or 5, there's nobody on Topix that's not absolutely insane!
Certainly you are the ring leader of altered minds. You really, really are what you consume. This is your mind on drugs.

<<<yawning>> >
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>Your money paid for your Parents' Generation and your Children's contribution will pay for yours. That's the way the Social Security Retirement Program was set up to work and that's the way it does work.

So, these Ignorant Trolls that are milking the Fund and sitting on their Azzes and harassing decent Topix Poster all day, need to get off their Lazy Azzes and go find a job and start contributing something to the Fund! I'm fed up with supporting their Sorry Azzes and bying their drugs and being talked to worse thwn a dog, while I'm doing it!
Filthy-Mouthed Little Lazy Drugged-out Bit*hes!
Yea I'm tired of y'all as well. Sorry you weren't born into money but it's not my job to pay your way. Get a job lard azz.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Cornbread wrote:
Willard of course.
As I said before, all WILLARD knows how to do, is BS and Double-Talk. He doesn't even know how to spell his own User Name correctly!
My guess is that he's a consummate Con Man and Manipulator and that's the extent of his knowledge about anything, and how he lives his Life!
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>Because I'm not stupid, which is obviously more than you can say, if you would ask that question!
Did he hit a nerve with truth? Of course he did so now you will turn on him and accuse him of being transgendered, doing drugs, not working, being JK, being a neighbor, drinking and having mental disorders all because he didn't wanna lay with dogs. Sorry chickee but his intelligence level far exceeds anyone of you OR the two silly democrats you run with. Don't be hatin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the alter ego of Sassy and Lite N Lively comes out with a big "FU." Very classy. That post just oozes tons of intelligence. It just makes everyone sit up and listen every time you post. Or should we just ignore the ones from Linda?
I'm also not stupid enough to try and explain anything to Posters who are too stupid to understand it, but lie everytime they make a Post. That would be YOU, Azzhole!
You're an ignorant Troll or Tea Bagger...one and the same, so both descributions are appropiate!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

...descriptions...appropriate. ..
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm also not stupid enough to try and explain anything to Posters who are too stupid to understand it, but lie everytime they make a Post. That would be YOU, Azzhole!
You're an ignorant Troll or Tea Bagger...one and the same, so both descributions are appropiate!
Since it's Friday night and the rest of my family is in bed, I will play along. So tell me, name one lie that I have told other than the misrepresentation I made about half of our tax dollars going to foreign interests? OT corrected me, rightfully, on that one. Other than that, what lie have I told you specifically? Be honest and stick with my actual posts because I am very curious to hear how you are going to misrepresent what I have ever said. You constantly tell all posters that oppose your opinion they are liars. So please tell me, what have I lied about?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,461 - 59,480 of140,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Milan Discussions

Search the Milan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Paul thomas for Sheriff 1 hr Pete 67
Tim Crocker Attorney is a Crook 1 hr Milanr51 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WAC 8,898
Really crider ...... 1 hr Milanr51 8
I am looking to get my eyebrow back pierced but... 7 hr Reading is Fundamental 13
Anyone Know Evangilist David Fountain ? (Dec '08) 8 hr old acquaintance 249
Whose the new principal at milan high school?? 19 hr Jimmy Jim Bo Shabbado 33
•••
•••
•••
•••

Milan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Milan People Search