Trenton Peabody Football Team Talks C...

Trenton Peabody Football Team Talks Crap On YouTube Towards Milan.

Posted in the Milan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joseph

Alcoa, TN

#1 Jul 20, 2011
Haters these days are everywhere. And imo I would live for a few superintendents to see this and get them disqualified. With that said, I bet they delete the video lol. Pathetic.

&fe ature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
lol

United States

#2 Jul 20, 2011
Did he say the N word
Joseph

Alcoa, TN

#3 Jul 20, 2011
Countless times and alot of profanity. This alone could potentially be enough throw them out of the game.
Buisness owner

Cordova, TN

#4 Jul 20, 2011
This really shows what kind of class this ball team has....should be some guys sitting out for the year.
shidd

Humboldt, TN

#5 Jul 20, 2011
milan made a video first before yall down peabody && if you listen good you will also hear them sayy curse words also therefore if anything happens to peabody then something should happen to milan!! they started it but didnt expect peabody to answer back!!
Buisness owner

Cordova, TN

#6 Jul 20, 2011
Post a link to milan's than..so we can see it.
Bullet Man

Millington, TN

#7 Jul 20, 2011
I bet a copy of this gets passed around at Milan...and Milan WILL answer...with a video of the Dogs puttin a whoopin on the Tide!! Milan usually gives varsity the night off agains't Trenton, playing mostly freshmen, cause they are just too easy to whoop! Who Let The Dogs Out!!!
former trentonian

Memphis, TN

#8 Jul 20, 2011
They will probably end up like ever other black football player peabody has ever had. They either will be in prison for selling drugs or on lexington street under a tree drinking a 40 while talking about how they used to play football.
trentonian

United States

#9 Jul 20, 2011
So so true. These boys in Trenton had better laugh it up while they can. It wont be so funny after Milan shoves that boot up their A$$
SAVE and SEND

Benton, KY

#10 Jul 21, 2011
Joseph wrote:
Haters these days are everywhere. And imo I would live for a few superintendents to see this and get them disqualified. With that said, I bet they delete the video lol. Pathetic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =c90dYgYxnc8XX&feature=mfu _in_order&list=UL
SAVE it and SEND it to the schools!!
Buisness owner

Cordova, TN

#11 Jul 21, 2011
Well whoever posted it has removed it already,,,maybe someone got it before the delted it
help

Milan, TN

#13 Jul 21, 2011
shidd wrote:
milan made a video first before yall down peabody && if you listen good you will also hear them sayy curse words also therefore if anything happens to peabody then something should happen to milan!! they started it but didnt expect peabody to answer back!!
ok where is a copy of it?????
Got it

United States

#14 Jul 21, 2011
I copied it yesterday, burned it to dvd. The news stations would love it!
whatever

Fort Myers, FL

#15 Jul 21, 2011
who was in the video and what was it??
golden peewater needs

Benton, KY

#16 Jul 21, 2011
whatever wrote:
who was in the video and what was it??
it had alot of golden peewater players,,sorry i ment peabody players jumping around,cussing,useing the N word,spitting on the floor of their new locker room,grabing them selfs, and bad talking our Bull Dogs! The Trenton Golden Peewater team needs to be flushed back to Trenton when we play them.
Old School Bulldog

Maryville, TN

#17 Aug 1, 2011
I used to play for the Dawgs and Pissbody ain't nothing. We have whooped them every year I have played. I would put them in the same category as Gibson County. A team that will always be beat by Milan. No matter what year. They just got mad because they knew they are going to lose.
just saying

Benton, KY

#18 Aug 1, 2011
Old School Bulldog wrote:
I used to play for the Dawgs and Pissbody ain't nothing. We have whooped them every year I have played. I would put them in the same category as Gibson County. A team that will always be beat by Milan. No matter what year. They just got mad because they knew they are going to lose.
you got all that right!! When & where does Milan play Pissbody this year? When is Trenton going to finish that big lighted P on their stands? It should be a big B for BULLDOGs!!!

Jackson, TN

#19 Aug 7, 2011
Oh but if I do recall Trenton laid a smack on Milan. They played on milans home field Snd beat them sending Trenton to the last round of play offs! Suck it Milan dogs
real talk

United States

#20 Aug 7, 2011
Milan Bulldogs have the worst sportsmanship I have ever encountered.. Not just the players but the whole town!! Get over yourselves already its a high school game you freaks!!!!
U are nuts punk

Benton, KY

#21 Aug 7, 2011
real talk wrote:
Milan Bulldogs have the worst sportsmanship I have ever encountered.. Not just the players but the whole town!! Get over yourselves already its a high school game you freaks!!!!
FUNNY,FUNNY,FUNNY. This post coming from someone who support a High School team PWATER that dances around a new locker room,spitting on the floor,holding themselfs while jumping on things,not speaking english,useing bad words & happy about it and post it on the world wide webb!!!!! And you call us freaks??!! Please put down your piece pipe and move away from the key board! You know I bet your P wet team will use that video to send to jail teams that maybe want to recrute them. lol,lol You are truly a P water high school football player!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married man 2 hr Guest 55
Who shaves it Wed Dolly Tom 18
Anyone Know Evangilist David Fountain ? (Dec '08) Wed A Resident 269
Ezell Miller "Yak" Tue Slingblade 20
Milan country club (Mar '15) Jul 25 cuder 22
Who is Tavo (Sep '11) Jul 25 Black Lives Murder 40
Keith Street Jul 24 AABAEA79 3

Milan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance