Bobby Cunningham
T baby

Trenton, TN

#1 Jul 5, 2012
Saw and met a guy a couple weeks ago at T babys, his name is Bobby Cunningham. Anyone know anything about him. Would love to get in touch with him. Girlfriend? Wife? Good guy? Pro Cons? Thanks
About Bobby

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 9, 2012
Bobby is known to be emotionally unstable (anger issues)- Drinks to excess - And has a 'history' with local law enforcement.

He might be worth investing in one day - but likely not until he recognizes that he needs help to change his ways, and then does the work necessary to make those changes happen.
LADY

Jackson, TN

#3 Jul 12, 2012
I know Bobby. Went with him for years while he was married to this blonde chick named Tina. He dogged her out all the time and she was so good to him. What a waste of my time. lol

HE IS NOT WORTH IT !!!!!!!!!!
Lana

Columbia, TN

#4 Jul 12, 2012
He's a real piece of crap
wow

Trenton, TN

#5 Aug 28, 2012
He is a quiet guy. Stays to his own business. Has a daughter. I think he has settled down in the past few years. Heard he was not too great in the sex department. He is a loner.
user

Trenton, TN

#6 Aug 23, 2013
He is a total jerk. Anyone who has dealt with him in the past knows he is sorry piece of shit. The only women that would even consider being with him are those who cant get a real man. He likes his women to take care of him not him take care of them. Steer clear of him and find someone who is worth looking at and has more respect for women.
an ex

United States

#7 Dec 21, 2013
All the above are correct. He is a deadbeat, a drunkard, and manipulates women. I left his sorry ass alone six years ago. He was seeing me, his ex wife, and a woman who was preg with his baby. I learned real quick what a tangled webb he was. Be smart don't look twice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
southside hawks football 2 min i went there 3
I need a lawyer to enforce child support orders. 5 min Sam 23
News Subway opens Friday in Park Place West 14 min TheREALWhut 8
the wicked witch is dead 16 min Sam 4
mike ring 14 hr guest 3
Should men wear flip flops Fri NotHappyFeet 2
Dewayne Sweat Aug 21 AABAEA79 1

Milan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance