HELP: Find or ID truck involved in Tu...

HELP: Find or ID truck involved in Turnpike fatal crash

There are 1 comment on the WTVG story from Jun 23, 2010, titled HELP: Find or ID truck involved in Turnpike fatal crash. In it, WTVG reports that:

The Milan Post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol is seeking public assistance in locating a truck involved in a fatal crash that occurred on the Ohio Turnpike at milepost 124, east of Sandusky, on June 20, 2010 at 11:55 a.m. The crash involved a westbound pickup truck pulling a trailer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVG.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#2 Jun 23, 2010
I bet that dude is sweating bullets about the possible negligent homicide charge and lawsuit that could be awaiting him. Which is alright with me, I can't stand pickup truck drivers, it seems the bigger their truck the more of an aft hole they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lori Lacy sick and twisting her son (Mar '15) Nov '17 Worthlesswalk 3
90 Day Fianc'e (Dec '14) Oct '17 Babe Ruth 6
News Aliza Rarick and Andrew Schluchter Oct '17 Sorry Not Sorry 1
News Lunch program focuses on immigration, deportati... Sep '17 Wildchild 2
Nicole beese (Mar '17) Aug '17 David 18
News Robin Hamlin and Steven Fleming to tie the knot... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Brice N Livingston 1
News Larry and Carol Bartlett (Aug '16) Aug '16 aadrivers 7

Milan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milan Mortgages