Looking for a job
Move to Versailles

Fort Myers, FL

#1 Apr 18, 2012
My husband and I really want to move to Versailles Indiana ,we now live in Florida so it's been hard trying to find a job in Versailles from here any help would be so appreciated. right know he is a manager in a mechanic shop has been at the same job for 16 years,manager for 10 of those.HELP PLEASE!
Looking for work

Fort Myers, FL

#2 May 4, 2012
Would love to move to Versailles Indiana. My husband and I are trying to find a good stable job in or near Versailles so we can move up from fl. My husband ca do electrician work or mechanic, he can do just about anything. Rite now he is a manager in a mechanic shop been with the same company for 16 years ,the manager for 12 years. There's got to be something out there we really want to move to Versailles.
Found one

Fort Myers, FL

#3 Jul 25, 2012
Got that job here we come!!

“Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 8, 2013
The worst neighbor in the world she was a witch with a capital B. so glad to be out of there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracy Stoneking (Oct '13) 14 hr Jeni 8
Brooklyn McCreary & Courtney mays Jul 25 Help us 2
Ben Justice Jul 8 Tennessee 2
the music thread (Mar '12) Jul 7 Musikologist 19
JCD Elementary counselor Jul 1 Concerned JCD parent 3
Dakota Fraley (Jul '14) May '15 twister2 7
confused outsider May '15 this guy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milan Mortgages