Milan fire started with wrong size ex...

Milan fire started with wrong size extenstion cord

There are 1 comment on the Dearborn County Register story from Feb 4, 2013, titled Milan fire started with wrong size extenstion cord. In it, Dearborn County Register reports that:

The fire in Milan that destroyed a structure Friday late afternoon was ruled "accidental electrical." Milan Lt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dearborn County Register.

Fact

Batesville, IN

#1 Feb 6, 2013
So, Mr Eckstein gets away again...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Milan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recent drug busts in Versailles Aug 23 GotTwoKnow 1
Patrick laflower Aug 18 upinya 2
can someone tell me who Kristi Canada is and wh... (Apr '12) Aug 5 Alisudkamp 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug 3 IMHO 93
Gill family? Jul '16 Curious 1
peaches (Jul '11) Jun '16 Bobbi 4
Rob mcdowell Jun '16 Heather 1

Milan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Milan Mortgages