Milton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

How is it this tyrannical, vicious, masochistic trigger-happy paranoid maniac still holds a badge even after proving to be a lethal $30,000 liability?
Simple answer: Mifflinburg turns a blind eye when it comes to claiming any responsibility for it's legal flaws unless you're anyone but a cop or a member of it's elitist cult. Grow pot in Miff and u WILL be tarred and feathered, crucified and publically
lynched. BUT if you're a high profile wonder-cop with a questionable track record who tasers a 1000 year old man, you will not only be spared the
public lynching, but rather you shall be revered and worshipped as a
hometown hero by your superiors and
co-workers! Rapists and child
molesters get probation but drug
offenders get HARD time, unless
there last name is Ginsburg. Justice is a dish best served corrupt in this bunk little town. This absurdity was once astounding, but now I expect nothing less. This borough has raped us and robbed us of justice so many times that we're accustomed to walking bow-legged with out pockets turned inside out!
-Common Sense
Bill

Mifflinburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Dead Precedent wrote:
How is it this tyrannical, vicious, masochistic trigger-happy paranoid maniac still holds a badge even after proving to be a lethal $30,000 liability?
Simple answer: Mifflinburg turns a blind eye when it comes to claiming any responsibility for it's legal flaws unless you're anyone but a cop or a member of it's elitist cult. Grow pot in Miff and u WILL be tarred and feathered, crucified and publically
lynched. BUT if you're a high profile wonder-cop with a questionable track record who tasers a 1000 year old man, you will not only be spared the
public lynching, but rather you shall be revered and worshipped as a
hometown hero by your superiors and
co-workers! Rapists and child
molesters get probation but drug
offenders get HARD time, unless
there last name is Ginsburg. Justice is a dish best served corrupt in this bunk little town. This absurdity was once astounding, but now I expect nothing less. This borough has raped us and robbed us of justice so many times that we're accustomed to walking bow-legged with out pockets turned inside out!
-Common Sense
The only way that the Mifflinburg public can begin living without harassment from the borough and their Gestapo Queen, Fraulein Foose, is to begin documenting our encounters with her. We need to understand that we are being harassed, that it is petty and deliberate, and it is a civil rights violation. Should you feel that in any way you are being harassed, the PA chapter of the ACLU will provide free legal advice and services if they choose to represent you.
Kevin

Mifflinburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>The only way that the Mifflinburg public can begin living without harassment from the borough and their Gestapo Queen, Fraulein Foose, is to begin documenting our encounters with her. We need to understand that we are being harassed, that it is petty and deliberate, and it is a civil rights violation. Should you feel that in any way you are being harassed, the PA chapter of the ACLU will provide free legal advice and services if they choose to represent you.
I've heard rumors that she's on her way out, is this true?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

No, she is still there. However, I find it very despicable that someone who lives in Milton would jump on here and criticize police officers from Mifflinburg. Not that I'm surprised, you probably got a speeding ticket from her and found that she tased a guy, then determined you have the right to accuse her unscrupulously because you were on the wrong side of the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mifflinburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Condi Rice 3,900
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 9 hr Jesus C 51,282
Review: Animal Care Hospital - Jennifer Hopkins... (Jul '10) Jul 27 they do not care 19
Review: Rainbow Massage & Spa (Jul '09) Jul '14 Anonymous 15
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mifflinburg, PA (Aug '10) Jun '14 czpo9 13
Contractor Accused of Scamming Investors (Mar '13) Jun '14 czpo9 2
Debate: Obama-Economy - Lewisburg, PA (Feb '12) Jun '14 czpo9 4

Search the Mifflinburg Forum:
•••
•••
Mifflinburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mifflinburg Jobs