Michele Foose, good or bad for Miffli...

Michele Foose, good or bad for Mifflinburg?

Created by Monty on May 2, 2010

72 votes

Click on an option to vote

tasers an old man, bad

delusional cop, bad

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bekka

Montandon, PA

#22 Jun 14, 2011
I think she/Michele should take their, bikes, skateboards, etc away and not give them back EVER ! You tell the kids get off the sidewalk, they say F you ! They go down 4th St on skateboards in front of cars, thru stop signs etc ! MAYBE the Borough should state in "Miff News and Views" next month, THE LAWS OF BIKES AND SKATEBORDS ETC AND CONCEQUENCES ! This is getting totally insane with these ARROGANT LITTLE/TEENAGE BRATS ! They try to run you down, or your dogs while you are sitting out !!!
John

Ephrata, PA

#23 Jun 16, 2011
Bekka wrote:
I think she/Michele should take their, bikes, skateboards, etc away and not give them back EVER ! You tell the kids get off the sidewalk, they say F you ! They go down 4th St on skateboards in front of cars, thru stop signs etc ! MAYBE the Borough should state in "Miff News and Views" next month, THE LAWS OF BIKES AND SKATEBORDS ETC AND CONCEQUENCES ! This is getting totally insane with these ARROGANT LITTLE/TEENAGE BRATS ! They try to run you down, or your dogs while you are sitting out !!!
Now we know who you are Robin. I think you must be a lonely, unhappy and imbalanced woman that can only define your life by angrily watching others living their lives and having fun. If you had a clear head, you wouldn't be so aware of what happy young people are doing. Because you are so obsessed and unaturally aware of what these young people are doing, and you are the only one that thinks Officer Foose is great, then what does that say about you and Foose?
DuckHunter

United States

#24 Jun 16, 2011
Deb wrote:
I just can't understand why such violence would have to be used on an old man. This is not the place I grew up, or the place I once was proud to call home!
Mifflinburg was always corrupt, but, from the things I have heard that some experienced it has gotten a lot worse. I, also, experienced some of that corruption several years back.
DuckHunter

United States

#25 Jun 16, 2011
another one wrote:
I never liked Michele either. Also Teddy from Harleton/Laurelton wherever. The mexican cop. If they want huge cop action they need to move to a city or try to find real people to arrest..like theifs and crap not people for walking home drunk or whatever. I think Miff has to many cops and they don't know what to do with their time. All my family is from Miff and I have never been so frustrated with any police dept as I am with Miff's. She needs to find something better to do then threaten kids. Quite frankly I think if parents don't make their children wear helmets that's the parents fault and depending on age the child's fault for not wearing it. Same with seat belts anyone driving a car should know they need to wear a seat belt. last time I knew this was supposed to be a free country and I think seat belts and helmets and whatever else should be a choice not a law.
I'm not real familiar with the current police force in Hartleton, but, what's his face before him was a standing joke of Union County for many, many years. Miles around he was the laughing stock of the county. Then he gets caught doing something illegal, hits the paper, and then we are to pity him? Ha! He had no problem making lives miserable for so many.

Yep, illegal activity all over. Don't get me wrong, there are good people everywhere, but, most of the local, state, and federal government is corrupt, and yes..that includes the Wicked West End of Union County.
Neighbor

Lewisburg, PA

#26 Aug 25, 2011
Officer Fuse needs to go she has been terrorizing us our neighboors and farm animals for way too long. Mifflinburg what the Hekll are you thinking to allow her as a police officer and I state that she must be the bottom of the barrel.
Katie

New Columbia, PA

#27 Aug 25, 2011
Neighbor wrote:
Officer Fuse needs to go she has been terrorizing us our neighboors and farm animals for way too long. Mifflinburg what the Hekll are you thinking to allow her as a police officer and I state that she must be the bottom of the barrel.
That's a good name for her, "Officer Fuse", like a short fuse, or the burned out fuse in her beloved taser gun!
Mr_X

Mifflinburg, PA

#28 Jul 9, 2012
50% of the problem is the officer, the other 50% is the unions that protect the bad officers. Even if the Boro wanted to do something about a bad "employee", they probably can't until they do something so egregious not even a union can protect them. The Boro is damned if they do and damned if they don't. God bless the good officers, its because they put their life on the line, that Mifflinburg is as safe as it can be. It's just a shame that one bad officer brings down a generally good department.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#29 Jul 21, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>Now we know who you are Robin. I think you must be a lonely, unhappy and imbalanced woman that can only define your life by angrily watching others living their lives and having fun. If you had a clear head, you wouldn't be so aware of what happy young people are doing. Because you are so obsessed and unaturally aware of what these young people are doing, and you are the only one that thinks Officer Foose is great, then what does that say about you and Foose?
I had two kids on bikes dart across Chestnut street the other day. I almost got rear ended I stopped so hard. Next time I won't stop. Maybe then the borough will do something.
Lot 6

Santa Clara, CA

#30 Aug 23, 2012
BigJoe17844 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had two kids on bikes dart across Chestnut street the other day. I almost got rear ended I stopped so hard. Next time I won't stop. Maybe then the borough will do something.
yeah put you in jail.
Mitch

Mifflinburg, PA

#31 Sep 1, 2012
Mr_X wrote:
50% of the problem is the officer, the other 50% is the unions that protect the bad officers. Even if the Boro wanted to do something about a bad "employee", they probably can't until they do something so egregious not even a union can protect them. The Boro is damned if they do and damned if they don't. God bless the good officers, its because they put their life on the line, that Mifflinburg is as safe as it can be. It's just a shame that one bad officer brings down a generally good department.
The borough would do well to let her go and show the citizens that they don't support her petty harrassment of the taxpayers of Mifflinburg. I would seriously think twice before deciding to settle in Mifflinburg with this little liability queen running loose there. I see she spends quite a bit of her paid, on duty time shootin the shit with the boys at the body shop on 5th street. She's already cost the borough at least $38,000 in settlement money to the old man she tased. And she's cost Mifflinburg their reputation as a backwards, petty, little town that lets a little girl cop run the show there. Watch her drive by sometime, she chews her finger nails to the bone when she thinks she's not being watched. Wow, tiny little Mifflinburg can unnerve a cop like this? Nah, I think she just can't handle her own stress!
Sally

Dallas, TX

#32 Nov 4, 2012
Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>The borough would do well to let her go and show the citizens that they don't support her petty harrassment of the taxpayers of Mifflinburg. I would seriously think twice before deciding to settle in Mifflinburg with this little liability queen running loose there. I see she spends quite a bit of her paid, on duty time shootin the shit with the boys at the body shop on 5th street. She's already cost the borough at least $38,000 in settlement money to the old man she tased. And she's cost Mifflinburg their reputation as a backwards, petty, little town that lets a little girl cop run the show there. Watch her drive by sometime, she chews her finger nails to the bone when she thinks she's not being watched. Wow, tiny little Mifflinburg can unnerve a cop like this? Nah, I think she just can't handle her own stress!
What's her name and is she still a cop in Mifflinburg?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#33 Jun 21, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>Now we know who you are Robin. I think you must be a lonely, unhappy and imbalanced woman that can only define your life by angrily watching others living their lives and having fun. If you had a clear head, you wouldn't be so aware of what happy young people are doing. Because you are so obsessed and unaturally aware of what these young people are doing, and you are the only one that thinks Officer Foose is great, then what does that say about you and Foose?
For one thing, I apologize for opening up a closed subject but, myself being a Mifflinburg gradate in the past year, I have seen more than my share of what you deem this lady of not knowing what these teens are up to and it seems as if you are the one who does not know what you are talking about. It would also seem that you do not know Officer Foose outside of the uniform. She knows about the antics that teenagers like to get themselves into. I know my fair share of friends who she has stopped and questioned, and let me tell you, each and every one of them was guilty of what she stopped them for. To say every kid in this town is a saint is totally naive and irresponsible. There has also been many times where she has been very kind and helpful to me. It's clear to me that the people who moan and groan about Officer Foose clearly are the ones who are guilty themselves otherwise they would not have been stopped, cited, etc. Just my opinion. but it would seem that you do not know the intent of kids either.
kmn

Mifflinburg, PA

#34 Feb 5, 2016
Foose always treated me with dignity and fairness. I was guilty both times. The religious and racist hatred many in the community have also flows over to hatred of the authority of a woman. This hypocritical community only follows the bible when it suits them. The sexist who wrote much of the NT says woman are not to have authority over the man. With the overwhelming growth of Mennonites keeping woman servitude and suppressed, and inherited hatred toward women's rights and the hatred towards minorities learned from Christian elders, Ms. Foose is a shining example as a strong hero to our girls.(How does a business get away with only hiring one religious group? This violates federal law.) One does not have far to look to see how "seniors" insult the community as they sit in restaurants pointing, gossiping, jeering and occasionally yelling. One Christian senior even punched another Christian in the nose at McDonalds. One old man and old woman, both holiness Christians, would scream at each other for sitting in the other one's seat while McDees patrons looked on in horror. Ms. Foose, if you feel threatened or disobeyed by the elderly who have given LE the fingure all their life, I say crank up the juice on that taser. You have our full support. It is getting to the point younger people don't want to frequent eateries in Mifflinburg, PA. Thank you for your service to our community.
kmn

Mifflinburg, PA

#35 Feb 6, 2016
BigJoe17844 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had two kids on bikes dart across Chestnut street the other day. I almost got rear ended I stopped so hard. Next time I won't stop. Maybe then the borough will do something.
The local idiots never stop for children in cross walks. Shame on you. I hope Officer Foose tickets those ignoring the law before someone gets killed by vehicle. I am tired of your wrecklessness.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#36 Feb 14, 2016
Lot 6 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah put you in jail.
Not if the kids crossed illegally. Look up the state law on pedestrians. They weren't in a cross walk nor at an intersection.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#37 Feb 14, 2016
kmn wrote:
<quoted text>
The local idiots never stop for children in cross walks. Shame on you. I hope Officer Foose tickets those ignoring the law before someone gets killed by vehicle. I am tired of your wrecklessness.
I did stop so I wouldn't hit the kids. They weren't in crosswalks. I wasn't reckless.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#38 Feb 14, 2016
kmn wrote:
(How does a business get away with only hiring one religious group? This violates federal law.)
Which law?
Haddit

Lititz, PA

#39 Jun 4, 2016
I would like to talk to someone privately Bout some issues. Ik this thread is old but I'm trying go get some information. ThanKS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mifflinburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 52 Year Old Rev. Jose Rosa Missing Since (May '09) Jun '16 PastorJoesDaughter 9
Rev. Menolo, Benny Shields and other phony prea... Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 1
Looking for a Zika Pinhead wife. (Feb '16) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
Nikita Bastian (Oct '15) Apr '16 Karma 4
News Parents: English Teacher Writes Racy Novels (Apr '11) Apr '16 Planter 7
a question (May '09) Apr '16 Craig 10
News Shannon Tire Continues to Add Stores in Pennsyl... (Mar '16) Mar '16 west county road 1

Mifflinburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mifflinburg Mortgages