Is John F gonna ruin the 100 year cel...

Is John F gonna ruin the 100 year celebration of Sophia?

Posted in the Midway Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Local C

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Mar 28, 2012
I here John already is making all the plans to to turn our towns 100 year celebration into some fruity fest!!! WE need to call townhall this month and stop his nonsense!! Call and stop by!! Call Danny at home!! Do something!! I hear now he wants his "Sophia Uited Methodist Gay Church to run it!! How far have we fallin!! He is only into self promotion!! and trying to push his lifestyle down the peoples throats! If your gay thats fine!!! but the whole town is not!!!! in fact 99 percent is not!! So Live your life as you want but dont tell us we have to live that way toooo!!
Tammy

United States

#2 Mar 28, 2012
I agree totally with you! He thinks he is the queen of Sophia!!
Really

Cool Ridge, WV

#3 Mar 31, 2012
I'm ashamed of u people... Look around at the festivities back when John was involved...Lol... Look at them now... Sorry but you people need to ask him to plan the 100 year celebration because it would b one of the best. Self promotion... yeah ok... if u people could get past his sexual preference perhaps ur time would b spent being more involved in our community projects instead of spending ur time hating and being judgemental.... God have mercy on u people..... instead of criticising perhaps u should pray...
OH NO

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Apr 2, 2012
Local C wrote:
I here John already is making all the plans to to turn our towns 100 year celebration into some fruity fest!!! WE need to call townhall this month and stop his nonsense!! Call and stop by!! Call Danny at home!! Do something!! I hear now he wants his "Sophia Uited Methodist Gay Church to run it!! How far have we fallin!! He is only into self promotion!! and trying to push his lifestyle down the peoples throats! If your gay thats fine!!! but the whole town is not!!!! in fact 99 percent is not!! So Live your life as you want but dont tell us we have to live that way toooo!!
Where did you get the study that 99 percent was not.
Bill

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Apr 2, 2012
Really wrote:
I'm ashamed of u people... Look around at the festivities back when John was involved...Lol... Look at them now... Sorry but you people need to ask him to plan the 100 year celebration because it would b one of the best. Self promotion... yeah ok... if u people could get past his sexual preference perhaps ur time would b spent being more involved in our community projects instead of spending ur time hating and being judgemental.... God have mercy on u people..... instead of criticising perhaps u should pray...
We have seen his past work!! Thats why we all feel like we do!! lol! He is into making himself look pretty!!! he doesnt care about the town!!! Only his agendas!!!!!
Jenny

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Apr 2, 2012
OH NO wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you get the study that 99 percent was not.
I LIVE HERE! I know most everyone in town! Very few like John.... Its his business to live like he wants, but he does try to make everybody think we should all bow at the "Queen Johns" request! Im begining to get like most folks! When i see his name involved I just stay home!!! I tried to work before with him on the pet weekends! He is tough to work with!!
Friendly Neighbor

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Apr 3, 2012
I happen to live on the same street as John and he is the sweetest man! He has never forced himself or his ways upon me or my family...I agree with "Really" in the sense that everyone should be ashamed of themselves. Instead of posting a publix forum to bash someone, and attempting to petition phone calls...why not get off ur butt and try and help plan something yourself! I'm sure the town could use as much help as possible. Then maybe your input would be better received. Its really unfortunate that bullying is allowed on here. This is all that this is!!!! Local C & Bill, get off ur high horse and quit hating on John's success and his agenda of bettering himself. Its more than I can say for many citizens in Sophia!
lol

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Apr 3, 2012
Friendly Neighbor wrote:
I happen to live on the same street as John and he is the sweetest man! He has never forced himself or his ways upon me or my family...I agree with "Really" in the sense that everyone should be ashamed of themselves. Instead of posting a publix forum to bash someone, and attempting to petition phone calls...why not get off ur butt and try and help plan something yourself! I'm sure the town could use as much help as possible. Then maybe your input would be better received. Its really unfortunate that bullying is allowed on here. This is all that this is!!!! Local C & Bill, get off ur high horse and quit hating on John's success and his agenda of bettering himself. Its more than I can say for many citizens in Sophia!
hahahahahaha who wrote this????? Chip, David or Rocky? hahahahaha
ambivalent

Beckley, WV

#9 Apr 12, 2012
Why's everyone so down on Mr. Fannary? Curious. He's always so nice!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#10 Apr 13, 2012
A weak and un-professional police department,. a mayor who only believes in his theories and no one elses and a council who only follows the mayor with no thinking of their own.. SHEEP!
If this is what 100 year's has brought us as progress, then I can't see 1 gay man causing any serious damage that has not already been done.

A fire that burned half the town would be concidered progress at this point!

Location hidden

#11 Apr 13, 2012
Tammy wrote:
I agree totally with you! He thinks he is the queen of Sophia!!
You must be jelous of him Tammy!
What have you ever done for the town?

NOTHING !!!!
dexter

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Apr 13, 2012
professor2020 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be jelous of him Tammy!
What have you ever done for the town?
NOTHING !!!!
As usual......your clueless.....really not even worth a response, so called professor...hahahahahahha what a joke...

Location hidden

#13 Apr 15, 2012
Tammy,
remember when you got caught stealing those checks? I do, so don't comment on people you are beneath!
Vomit

New York, NY

#14 Apr 16, 2012
Sophia will ruin the 100 years of Sophia

Location hidden

#15 Apr 16, 2012
One guy is willing to TRY and clean up Sophia and make it presentable to the public and you'all can only mock the guy?
You folks are the reason that people in other states make jokes and stupid comment's about West Virginian's.

I personally can't see why John want's to take the time to EVEN try and help this town, Most of the trash here are weak,ignorant and follow a shallow future to the grave.

How many have asked John how they can help out for the occasion?

Go back to your crack pipes and food stamps so the rest of us can get some peace.

I've lived here 45 year's and been in 2 wars. I have never seen so many stupid people in my life!

My wife was right, Sophia is just a smaller example of a crack neighborhood in a big city.
joker

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Apr 17, 2012
professor2020 wrote:
One guy is willing to TRY and clean up Sophia and make it presentable to the public and you'all can only mock the guy?
You folks are the reason that people in other states make jokes and stupid comment's about West Virginian's.
I personally can't see why John want's to take the time to EVEN try and help this town, Most of the trash here are weak,ignorant and follow a shallow future to the grave.
How many have asked John how they can help out for the occasion?
Go back to your crack pipes and food stamps so the rest of us can get some peace.
I've lived here 45 year's and been in 2 wars. I have never seen so many stupid people in my life!
My wife was right, Sophia is just a smaller example of a crack neighborhood in a big city.
Move Out!
Romeo

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Apr 17, 2012
john has a lot of people fooled! He isnt the nice little fella everybody thinks! He is a backstabber!! I know, we used to be lovers!! He talks behind all his socalled friends backs all the time!!! He knows he loves to cause problems then act like he is the hero that fixes them! He had me so fooled too..... I really cared for him.
Confusious

Peytona, WV

#18 Apr 17, 2012
Okay, I may be wrong but isn't John and Chip a couple? I have heard of at least 3 men he has been with in the last 5 years and Chip has lived here many more than that. Are there no monogamous gay couples?
I do think he does a good job of social planning though. I am sure he will do great at the 100 year celebration. I just hope it's not all about that dang cat.
1 post removed
karen

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Apr 19, 2012
The bottom line is this. Who really cares about the 100 year celebration???? Its just a chance for john to get his mug in the paper or on tv! This so called big event has already screwed up the bluehawk reunion dates!! I know a bunch of people that will not attend now!! Most of the planning is being done to try to lift up john and garys buddies!! After the first weekend of "Lets have A Gay Ole Time In Sophia" im sure most folks will just stay home!!!! People ask why dont others get involved?? Have you ever tried working with john or gary???? Its impossible!! I tried and know many who have tried!! They are childish in there ways!! I know I sound mean! Im sorry! Just trying to share my honest feelings and the feelings of a lot of residents.......
ambivalent

Mount Lookout, WV

#21 Apr 19, 2012
ambivalent wrote:
Why's everyone so down on Mr. Fannary? Curious. He's always so nice!
Thanks, Sophia citizens, for showing your true colors. The whole idea of the post I made was wondering why people dislike him so much. I'm CURIOUS as to what the deal is. Apparently, from your responses, there's not a damned thing wrong with the man other than he's surrounded by bitter, small-town, mouth-breathing morons with nothing better to do. Is there a soul in this town who *isn't* a backstabbing, two-faced ass? Judging by this site, there isn't. No wonder property values here are so pathetic. The people are all absolutely wretched.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 2 hr ldywv33 367
Chris parker Jul 27 shockedddddf 2
Michelle Pittman the so called Cougar (Aug '13) Jul 27 Chad 8
Affinity Coal Jul 26 Affinity coal 1
who is this re (Aug '12) Jul 24 Charleston 7
mary Russell Jul 22 oky 1
Sherry mcoy Jul 21 Just cruzin 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Midway Mortgages