First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Greg

United States

#23 Nov 3, 2010
Jack West had a great turn out. I would like to have a list of the liberal morons who actually went out and voted for him so I can steer clear of them. "Watcher"'s comment on Jack is classic. Typical for a liberal, especially for a liberal with political aspirations.
Tennessee Chic

Bristol, TN

#24 Nov 11, 2010
Southerland is a close family friend and is best for the job. He has actually done alot if you all havent noticed. You all sit there saying he hasnt dont nothing. Well you know what! Hes done so much and if you all would pay attention you would notice too. And thats why he won. Cause hes best for the job not West. SO WHAT NOW!???!
peachy

Morristown, TN

#25 Nov 14, 2010
Tennessee Chic wrote:
Southerland is a close family friend and is best for the job. He has actually done alot if you all havent noticed. You all sit there saying he hasnt dont nothing. Well you know what! Hes done so much and if you all would pay attention you would notice too. And thats why he won. Cause hes best for the job not West. SO WHAT NOW!???!
Go Southerland!!!!I voted for you!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Midway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you REALY love you child? 20 min God is on my side 3
American Water Heater (Jan '12) 31 min Kristy 120
Unicoi County, sheriff, deputies targets of law... 6 hr right 30
MSHA merger with Wellmont... 15 hr Do not Get Sick 2
Rusty Crowe's Hypocrisy 19 hr gale king 21
School system hire felon 20 hr big john 3
Popeye's Johnson City and Kingsport (Jan '14) 21 hr Larry 29
Midway Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web